Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

possible dupe?

This is a discussion on possible dupe? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by narinn114 lol u guys dont know anything bout dupes... i duped an item by acident in moradon ...
Page: 2

Ki1laH

Originally posted by narinn114
    lol u guys dont know anything bout dupes...
    i duped an item by acident in moradon i dunno how but i had 2 priest fp pads when i only had one...and k2 sent me a mesage saying that i should send a mesage about wat happened or they will ban me...so i did i came back next day item wasnt grey ..i only had one again...well they say dupes are done...but scrolls and stackable items can be duped cuz the id number is compiled and not single like a weapon or armor. so dupes dont work <_< *<_< *unless u know how to creat an original id for every item and then the item aint a dupe lol
    With stackable items it just creates another pile of however many you had, which are grey and untradable etc, trust me I tried in RoFD beta to make sure.

then how can ppl sell so many bus.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

as i see it this is how it works:
    it checks for duplicate items ON UR CHARACTER...not in the whole server...so if u have the same id on 2 items in ur inventory theyll turn grey and u cant do shit with them...but if person a has 1 and person b has another then ur outta luck -_- cuz ive never seen sum1 with a grey item that doesnt have the same item already in their inventory...

its a good method as far as turks benig able to mass upgrade duped items...theyd now have to dupe upgrade 1 of them dupe upgrade 1 of them dupe upgrade 1 of them and so on until they get to the + they want...lot longer than duping like 9 of the same item at a time over and over til they got a full inn of it xD

and they can still dupe BUS cuz BUS dont have ID's...theyre stackable -_- so the duped stack would just mixed with the original stack once traded back to the original owner

as i said this is jsut a theory but if u think about it it all suonds right...who here has seen a single grey item in their inventory without the obvious duped pair to it also in their inventory? (EG: seen a duped shard+4 with another shard+4 right next to it is the common situation...but whos seen just a random item shard +4 that theyve bought from merch turn grey after a relog? -_-)

Ki1laH

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    it checks for duplicate items ON UR CHARACTER...not in the whole server...so if u have the same id on 2 items in ur inventory theyll turn grey and u cant do shit with them...but if person a has 1 and person b has another then ur outta luck -_- cuz ive never seen sum1 with a grey item that doesnt have the same item already in their inventory...

its a good method as far as turks benig able to mass upgrade duped items...theyd now have to dupe upgrade 1 of them dupe upgrade 1 of them dupe upgrade 1 of them and so on until they get to the + they want...lot longer than duping like 9 of the same item at a time over and over til they got a full inn of it xD

and they can still dupe BUS cuz BUS dont have ID's...theyre stackable -_- so the duped stack would just mixed with the original stack once traded back to the original owner

as i said this is jsut a theory but if u think about it it all suonds right...who here has seen a single grey item in their inventory without the obvious duped pair to it also in their inventory? (EG: seen a duped shard+4 with another shard+4 right next to it is the common situation...but whos seen just a random item shard +4 that theyve bought from merch turn grey after a relog? -_-)
    Wrong, stackable items when duped go into another slot, I've tested it extensively.

They CAN'T dupe bus, hence why there have not been any floating on pathos.

Use your brains people, there are SOOO many duped bus on other servers from PRE-PATCH, which were duped before the patch and being the state and type of item are still able to be traded.

P.S. I also tried duping by having 1 on each person. The other person will have the item, and you will have a non movable/tradable item.

All on the test server BTW, never attempted duping on a live server.

0nly0ne

Default Re: possible dupe?

Originally posted by madlight
    hello,

i have see a topic about dupe on rofd, that was said : duped item ( like shard, raptor..) canot be sold, stored or trade...

is it true?
    no no dupers and koxpers have great time :angry:

Haxium

Originally posted by camaz0tz

Most of the time, when an item is duped, u find it on 2 different char (Dupe mostly happens when u trade something and then rollback. Then you and the guy you gave the item got it).

So if you are right, it check dupe items on your char, but not on the whole server, which is useless, cuz as i said, most dupers use this kind of rollback and then have all duped items on a different char.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

Originally posted by Hypnos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hypnos)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SilentPaladin
    so u can merchant it, that means its safe to buy stuff in moradon now?
    You can not merchant it. For the most part, KO locks it where it stands. You can't even change what slot it's in, unless to de-equip it. You can't even mail it either.

It's hard to say that it's 100% safe, but it's certainly a LOT safer than buying in KE/KO.[/b]
    oops my mistake i was sayin can't but said can lol ^_^

zetazeta

hmmz r u surez? i bot a +7 fp pauldron in moradon and then the next day it was gone :S, there was a patch, after patch = gone. didnt get my money back so i dont think its rollback

av3ng3d

i see a lot of +3 unique item for sealing in moradon =/ i think its duped

neofatih

lol, nothing is impossible
    there will always be dupe, hack, scams

Originally posted by SiegeR
    there was always dupe and there will be always dupe
    so do what i do.Make your own items
    so you made impact +8 , totamic spear +8 shell +8 etc on olympia legitly by yourself ? :rollseyes:

and imagine turks dupeing fargments from brifost .today some noob char was selling on diez 2 unique rings (1 glacier dmg 1 flame dmg) and that unque shield from brifost +3

Glader

There's been a new patch out today, 1.458. In the version 1.456 I know for sure that 2 different people can each hold one copy of a duped item and still be able to merch, trade, npc or destroy it. This is on the Ares server and not the beta.

Nir

Originally posted by Hypnos
    In ROFD, if you have 2 items with the same ID, they will both gray out and be unmovable and undestroyable. It will stay stuck wherever it is. If one of the items is on your char, you will be able to remove it, but never able to equip it again.

If you try to destroy the items, it will say you need to contact customer support in the information window. It's almost like a trap for anyone trying to dupe.

Normal ring:

Duped ring:

Sealed earing:

All 3 taken from screenshots. Not just photoshopped to look the part.
    http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=7922qe4.jpg

my shard dupe ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12