Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Possible expansion release tomorrow?

This is a discussion on Possible expansion release tomorrow? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [loved that gobble][/b] you and i both m8, you and i both. i hope they bring it back this thanksgiving....
Page: 2

3thos

[loved that gobble][/b]
    you and i both m8, you and i both.

i hope they bring it back this thanksgiving.

MillionVoices

I woke up today at 7:30 saw rain and was like fuck it im not going to 8:30 Class.

One of the Short dreams which i had was release of this, I was reading the website and it was announced xD: It's coming Oct 5-10th.

Banned

i hope new moradon will never come out

Banned Senior Member

I hope you stop spamming

if they do, the world will end there.
    fuck k2 and this dumb expansion.
    i want KO back. i miss seeing raptors look like scyths and impacts looking like little cotton balls on sticks. [/b]
    x1000
    KO got worse and worse with each expansion.
    seems to be liek that alot tho...alot of wow players are asking for servers with original wow on them instead of tbc and lich king when it comes out. I never raided b4 but it seemed like alto more fun/skill in 40 mans, then with tbc they dumbed it down so retards who wanted to play like 2 hrs a day could get good gear also :/

Banned

I'm looking forward to the new moradon and the new level requirement to enter emc/luferson. I'm not excited about np medals and the new armors/weapons. It's just a new chance for idiots to np transfer and dupe things, thats the ONLY thing that will come out of that.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

if they do, the world will end there.
    fuck k2 and this dumb expansion.
    i want KO back. i miss seeing raptors look like scyths and impacts looking like little cotton balls on sticks. [/b]
    get over it ffs. ko wasn't that good, only thing it had no turks but for about 1year max then massive dupes came in and everyone was duping.

rofd>ko and this expansion will make it better, but only i dont like is the pets :X

3thos

get over it ffs. ko wasn't that good, only thing it had no turks but for about 1year max then massive dupes came in and everyone was duping.

rofd>ko and this expansion will make it better, but only i dont like is the pets :X[/b]
    well you are one of few who think rofd>ko

the last thing they should have added was KE, after ke they should have just stopped.

shall we ask what people like more?

Aba

definately a very good sign. but who knows with k2.

However, they haven't changed actual maintenance time (intentionally) for 3.5 months. SO- lets cross our fingers

Ignore Me Senior Member

definately a very good sign. but who knows with k2.
    However, they haven't changed actual maintenance time (intentionally) for 3.5 months. SO- lets cross our fingers [/b]
    The beta version has been 1.506 since they announced they would extend it to add more last Tuesday. So nothing new has been tested.
    K2 pretending to be in control.

I think they have tried last 2 maintenances and failed - they will try again it may or may not work. The delay just means it is already looking bad.

Melody

Honestly, If you think about it, moved to wednesday due to Sept 11, most likely delayed for people to reflect, and delayed two hours earlier so that no one misses the wednesday war.

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Im looking forward to new moradon .This game is boring now.

You could've posted this in the current Moradon topic..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12