Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

POSSIBLE POWER DUAL MINOR ON 2300 MANA

This is a discussion on POSSIBLE POWER DUAL MINOR ON 2300 MANA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i used dual minor in ardream i only had like little over 1800 mana and it was gud...
Page: 3

i used dual minor in ardream i only had like little over 1800 mana and it was gud

min0r

I use a finger of the left hand and the other hand on the right click of the mouse and my is minor combo is great very nice = xD

Good Minor Combo ---- > Time Real Show min 3:02

And comment ..

The way someone minor dosnt rly mater as long u control how much mana u spend compare to ur hp level.
    Minor pedals are good 4 retards. How the #$%#$% u gona control mana when its all gone after 2 sek of "pedalminoring" ? As for the question : Yes u can use dual with 2k+ mana, but its not esy and its not efective since u have no mana in reserve . Miss one soul and ur fu....ed

And btw :
    Rly im bored of all this ... 1st Topics like : How Bobert can combo so fast? Then : How 0000000 can minor so fast? And so on...
    Make ur own style of fighting ppl ! This is when the fun start and sin in this game is a perfekt character to make ur own style. There is so much diff ways u can fight so just practice a little and find ur own. Adopting others skill bars, movements and other techniques just lead to more and more mistakes. Its beter to use less afective but more comfortable - ur own - technique rather then forgein one with is in theory beter .

Yes k im a bit bored so i writed this shit ;p

Banned

hmm just use 1 minor and hp pot.. ^_^ just pay attention to ur manna + hp if u have over half hp don't bother using hp just minor.. if its going below half start using hp pot but make sure u have half of ur manna to use minor after the hp pot just enough so u can press soul pot +minoring

min0r

hmm just use 1 minor and hp pot.. ^_^ just pay attention to ur manna + hp if u have over half hp don't bother using hp just minor.. if its going below half start using hp pot but make sure u have half of ur manna to use minor after the hp pot just enough so u can press soul pot +minoring[/b]
    zzzz , Has played with rogue ever in your life? : D lol

show :

Nice Minor Combo ---------> Time Real check min 3:00

Cadence96

POSSIBLE POWER DUAL MINOR ON 2300 MANA, only answer from legends or top sins[/b]
    2 pages...
    Ko4life has too many legends and top sins

fuck it just buy a pedal ...tht wil slove ur problem

OmegaXninja

depends if u can control ur heal and not run out of mana. u have to know when u go fast and when to slow down so u dont run out of mana because that will result to ur skills not goin through aka DEATH![/b]
    yeaaup this is true you gottah know when too speed up or slow down .. and i don't you have to be a pro to know that O_O

show :
    Nice Minor Combo ---------> Time Real check min 3:00[/b]

you don't make sense O_O ???

show :
    Nice Minor Combo ---------> Time Real check min 3:00[/b]
    You have no idea what you are talking about, i even took a couple of minutes to check your video and you ran out fo mana so fast, so better get a little of humble in your comments, and yes i have played rogue for a really long time.

Hey cutie Senior Member

i play ardream wiht my lv 57 sin and he has like about 2.1k mana and i can use dual minor combo reeeeaaal fast and still win vs's

Its not really hard but u have to get the timing on the soul pots exact!! everytime cooldown use it !! not a second to late

but yeah it does have the occasional no mana thing which really gives me the shit

SOOOO yeah when i get pissede off i just wear on my undy gaunts and boots and helm, which added pribably 500+ mana which is extremly HELPFUL during vs's, probably better off with the undy than normal fp+8

Banned

no1 combos faster than ash / elektrik... if any1 ever heard the famous Fierce rap <3

my 59 sin "atlantictool" as 2.6k MP im gearing him up and doesnt has any DD on it but still i can take alote of hits whit out die 2 minor for the win

5hp pots just incase rest in souls ^^

I use a finger of the left hand and the other hand on the right click of the mouse and my is minor combo is great very nice = xD

Good Minor Combo ---- > Time Real Show min 3:02

And comment ..[/b]
    idk if that rouge was u or not but did u guys like plan it or something cause sometimes the priest would debuff and basically wait for u to cure then attack and u or whoever ran outta mana badly in the beginin

not a pro sin lol i cant even dual minor use 1 still

zheka1k

i double minored on a 1900 mana ardream rogue, just dont spam it like a retard, its all about right timing, and why u wanna double minor anywayż? IMO use hp+single minor, then soul pot and minor faster, then hp+ slower minor, etc etc. its better if u dont have a large mana pool.[/b]
    btw if u use hp pot + minor + mp pot, u wont recover as much hp, its just simple math.

if u use hp pot every other time to mp pot and just minor like u say.
    360 hp from pot
    576 hp from minor
    = 936 hp per pot time whilst using mp/hp pot.
    But u get 1152 hp just from spamming minor with only mp pots.
    like i said simple math.

tuttzilla

meh, cleared the post, was just repeating what 5438769 other people said in this thread :X

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast