Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Possible Reason why we cant connect?

This is a discussion on Possible Reason why we cant connect? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Knight Online Players, The Knight Online game servers will be taken offline earlier than scheduled due to our weekly ...
Page: 3

lucifer4

Dear Knight Online Players,

The Knight Online game servers will be taken offline earlier than scheduled due to our weekly server maintenance. The servers will be offline for an extended period of time. Thank you for your patience during this scheduled maintenance window.

-The Knight Online Team

Banned

We got hit from over 500 different targets the last DDoS. Most of them where ADSL connections from Turkey, but there were quite some from other countries. 1 turk guy was behind all this. I think its possible.

I havent seen any real answer on how a DDoS can be EASILY stoped without having access to specialized network hardware or having the ISP making changes for me.[/b]

i know it was ceek just a rich gay turkish bastard with no life, i mean why would someone try to attack a forums thats not even official so fuckin gay

Banned

The Knight Online game servers will be taken offline earlier than scheduled due to our weekly server maintenance. The servers will be offline for an extended period of time. Thank you for your patience during this scheduled maintenance window.

-The Knight Online Team[/b]

0o that wasnt at main site even though its true :angry:

Derden

We got hit from over 500 different targets the last DDoS. Most of them where ADSL connections from Turkey, but there were quite some from other countries. 1 turk guy was behind all this. I think its possible.

I havent seen any real answer on how a DDoS can be EASILY stoped without having access to specialized network hardware or having the ISP making changes for me.[/b]

you can use ddos programs that bounce of loads of ip's it runs down a list to simulate its going from diff ip's to stop ddos atacks these loads of protection from server companys hers a links that that will be a good read

http://www.ddosprotection.com/

hes my server provided they have full ddos protection,

http://www.lunarpages.com/

hope this help you out in ur probs

Banned

they r up atm exactly at 6 pm eastern time

you can use ddos programs that bounce of loads of ip's it runs down a list to simulate its going from diff ip's to stop ddos atacks these loads of protection from server companys hers a links that that will be a good read

http://www.ddosprotection.com/

hes my server provided they have full ddos protection,

http://www.lunarpages.com/

hope this help you out in ur probs[/b]
    I wont bother commenting about Lunarpages cause they simply suck. There are FAR better hosting options than Lunarpages. And about ddosprotection.com, they are VERY expensive. Gigenet or awknet are much better options IMO and at reasonable prices.

So we end up with solutions based on specialized hardware that blocks DDoS (those hostings have invested LOTS of $$$ in DDoS protection which translates in a higher price). For a community site funded by donations and ads, those hosts are not always accesible so DDoS can be a pain in the ass.

Back where we started. I still dont see the "its easy to stop a DDoS" solution and with easy I meant the magic way of doing it fast and cheap.

mammlea

I wont bother commenting about Lunarpages cause they simply suck. There are FAR better hosting options than Lunarpages. And about ddosprotection.com, they are VERY expensive. Gigenet or awknet are much better options IMO and at reasonable prices.

So we end up with solutions based on specialized hardware that blocks DDoS (those hostings have invested LOTS of $$$ in DDoS protection which translates in a higher price). For a community site funded by donations and ads, those hosts are not always accesible so DDoS can be a pain in the ass.

Back where we started. I still dont see the "its easy to stop a DDoS" solution and with easy I meant the magic way of doing it fast and cheap.[/b]
    unplug the network cable

jk ofc

Dr4g0n

0o that wasnt at main site even though its true :angry:[/b]
    Yes its on the main site
    Tech Early Maintenance [04.17.2007]
    Community Letter from the Producer [04.12.2007]
    Community New Ticket Submission Tool [04.12.2007]
    Tech Current Xtrap Related Issues [04.11.2007]

-The Knight Online Team

Ayman4u

He showed me it on KO forums announcment

Xtr3m3

Yes its on the main site
    Tech Early Maintenance [04.17.2007]
    Community Letter from the Producer [04.12.2007]
    Community New Ticket Submission Tool [04.12.2007]
    Tech Current Xtrap Related Issues [04.11.2007]

-The Knight Online Team[/b]

can it be new patch? :mellow: the new morando :lol:

hope so but not likely

Dr4g0n

can it be new patch? :mellow: the new morando :lol:

hope so but not likely [/b]
    I was sworn to secrecy about all thats going on today but, I will tell you what it is if you relay want to know.

wideload620

K2 themselves dont know what they're gona do :lol:

lucifer4

anyday now???

they cnat patch new moradon

unless they patch new moradon and xtrap fixing the shiznet plus give back premiums too pplz

deadlysin

I was sworn to secrecy about all thats going on today but, I will tell you what it is if you relay want to know.[/b]
    whats going on :P?

Xtr3m3

i taught they were offline :mellow:
    http://www.ko4life.com/serverstatus.html

wtf is going on :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast