Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

is it possible that some one hacks you by this forum?

This is a discussion on is it possible that some one hacks you by this forum? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you could end up keylogged off of this forum if u have a very outdated windows xp all i have ...
Page: 2

you could end up keylogged off of this forum if u have a very outdated windows xp all i have to say is keep ur windows up TO DATE and even if u have a non legit version of windows update be sure to get ur critical updates they should be enough to stop nething vital that could be caused from jus browsing this forum

tolgahan

i know someone traded items to other char n sent ticket to CS.
    after 3-4 msges in 4 days he got rollback.He was a gold premium user n bought it only once.he bought NCS too.Thats all
    He was palying in Olympia.HE got a +8 mirage n lr resistance +7 warrior chitin set.
    lol he is a rogue n never got a +8 mirage before.
    K2 really LOL

farhad

well yesterday i sebmitted another ticket and this is what i wrote

Dear customer support
    Will you rollback me please or not because i want to continue playing KO and cant do it without getting rollbacked. I was last logged in on monday 17th july 2006 at 17.21 (+1GMT) then i logged out and went to sleep. And at Tuesday 18th july 2006 at 07.14 i logged in and saw all my items were gone. I only play knightonline from my house and my account has been compromised because of a security lapse in the game. Please roll me back to the date i have specified. Iam regular premium buyer and i have spended alot of money into this game. I hope i can continue playing KO when this gets resolved. I might quit KO if i dont get rollbacked cause i have worked so hard for to get so far. Its redicilous i would never give my game id and pass away. You can check my ip addresses and i demand a rollback if others got it, i should get one too. I will have to report this to BBB if you cant assist me in this situation. Thank you.
    Farhad

and this is what they answered me

Hail Farhad!
    We are sorry but we do not support player transactions. As this is not a technical issue in the game, all details must be worked out between the players involved. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you.
    -Knight Online Customer Service Team

helllllo?????? if somebody hacks he will trade the items to another account and isnt that called "player transaction"? :huh:

mc_macking

Default Re: is it possible that some one hacks you by this forum?

Originally posted by farhad
    :. its very suspicious that on same day a few hours ago i posted some screenshots of badcompany in here. maybe a Mod hates me and hacked me? :

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm actually not happy about your being hacked. But to relate it to your posts about BC is really pathetic.

Speed of Dark

amm u figure it that u had just told the whole forum what is ur login name? :blink:

Originally posted by Speed of Dark
    amm u figure it that u had just told the whole forum what is ur login name? *:blink:
    And did u notice he said that when he STARTED this topic?

De_Piere

Originally posted by farhad
    well yesterday i sebmitted another ticket and this is what i wrote

Dear customer support
    Will you rollback me please or not because i want to continue playing KO and cant do it without getting rollbacked. I was last logged in on monday 17th july 2006 at 17.21 (+1GMT) then i logged out and went to sleep. And at Tuesday 18th july 2006 at 07.14 i logged in and saw all my items were gone. I only play knightonline from my house and my account has been compromised because of a security lapse in the game. Please roll me back to the date i have specified. Iam regular premium buyer and i have spended alot of money into this game. I hope i can continue playing KO when this gets resolved. I might quit KO if i dont get rollbacked cause i have worked so hard for to get so far. Its redicilous i would never give my game id and pass away. You can check my ip addresses and i demand a rollback if others got it, i should get one too. I will have to report this to BBB if you cant assist me in this situation. Thank you.
    Farhad

and this is what they answered me

Hail Farhad! *
    We are sorry but we do not support player transactions. As this is not a technical issue in the game, all details must be worked out between the players involved. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you. *
    -Knight Online Customer Service Team

helllllo?????? if somebody hacks he will trade the items to another account and isnt that called "player transaction"? :huh:
    well k2 is retarded, when i told thme d1 was bugged they said it was my error and not server's and that i should try it again :/ you should try starting by this is the 3rd time i submit a ticket.... thne put I DO NOT SHARE MY ACC YOU IDIOTS, maybe that will make thme understand :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12