Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Is Knight Online Dying?

This is a discussion on Is Knight Online Dying? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've been noticing that knight online has lost its life (number of players) It could be due to the fact ...
Page: 1

Default Is Knight Online Dying?

I've been noticing that knight online has lost its life (number of players) It could be due to the fact they went overboard on the number of servers. It may have caused the players to spread out alot but I have this feeling that KO is dying slowly. Recently started playing europa and its good but the number of players bothers me. I played back in KE when getting lvl 60+ was something big. What do you guys think?

It's dying. It has been dying ever since they released ROFD, after ROFD the amount of players started dropping slowly.
    LambOfGod likes this.

Currently EUKO isn't really 'dying', they recently merged the 4 servers into 2 servers.
    And it seems more and more ppl are giving EUKO a try (atleast eng ppl, can't speak for the turks).
    Esl is active, CZ is active, Mora is full with merchanters, ED/Chaos/Bdw/FT work/Kingship works, first CSW is this sunday.

Can't really tell u something about USKO since I don't play it, however it doesn't seem to be doing as well as EUKO (in terms of overall activity)

Ofc, the game isn't like it was in KE

Little archer Senior Member

in terms of population and numbers, this game is a zombie.
    ilterates likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    in terms of population and numbers, this game is a zombie.
    a zombie = game died , being alive again . I don't see ko getting near being ''alive'' -ever again .
    especially usko

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    a zombie = game died , being alive again . I don't see ko getting near being ''alive'' -ever again .
    especially usko
    Then stop being on a Knight Online forum if you don't like it, an overload of people can kill the game aswell.
    MySqu1rtPie2 and Stifa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Then stop being on a Knight Online forum if you don't like it, an overload of people can kill the game aswell.
    hey, calm down now.

I know you want those 1-2 comeback players to join you up in euko but really you can't change the truth. KO is a game that is not popular, it has zero genuine "new" players and it isn't advertised anywhere at all. It only exists because of a certain very stupid country where KO seems to be a religion.

The good news is that the people coming back to ko are so stubborn that no warnings will stop them from playing again, no matter how bad the current state of the game is. So euko can only get more packed! cheer up.

Banned Senior Member

Exactly, KO is just a recycle bin filled with garbage players.
    Vice likes this.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    So sad its actually true .

TNM

Of course it's dying. It may be slowly and it may not be totally dead yet or anywhere soon, but what's true is that this game is pretty old, very beginner unfriendly and also lacks some good innovation to make people want to play/come back again. This is also why it is pretty likely that KO more or less has more people leaving than new people starting.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Just like this forum is with people like you who claim they dont play ko yet troll forums.
    MrSugar and Stalker4Life like this.

like 20% of people on this forum, actually play ko lol, thats sad the rest just come here to troll

lol t'is true

they lost too many players for so many reasons during the last 5 years and now they got a bunch of ghost servers. EUKO is now the same as USKO but without the CSW patch. at least in EUKO they merged servers and only got 2 and i haven't heard of massive hacking like in USKO. in USKO only 3 or 4 servers are what you can call "active" the rest are so inactive.
    Last edited by wargrim; 10-05-2012 at 12:30 PM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

I should apply for a job at k2 as pr rep. I would make a world called "The legend of ares" it would be old style KE with the new security features. That would bring the game back to life. I dont understand why they dont. Btw europa is always active. The reason ardream is dead is because of level jumping you can get lvl 80 in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    I should apply for a job at k2 as pr rep. I would make a world called "The legend of ares" it would be old style KE with the new security features. That would bring the game back to life. I dont understand why they dont. Btw europa is always active. The reason ardream is dead is because of level jumping you can get lvl 80 in a month.
    why is "old style KE" the solution to everything?

sure there would be no stupid krowaz stuff but don't have to go that far for that.

those days won't come back, unless you could somehow manage to erase the KO knowledge out of everyone so it can be as good as the first days.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast