Results 1 to 12 of 12

Post count

This is a discussion on Post count within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why does not my post count go up ? posted a couple of posts and still it's stuck at 6 ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    15

    Default Post count

    Why does not my post count go up ?

    posted a couple of posts and still it's stuck at 6 ....

    Q.Q went up to 7 now , so market posts does not count ? =)

  2. #2
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    ya

    if market posts counted - lol, everyone would have over 2k or w.e

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    ya

    if market posts counted - lol, everyone would have over 2k or w.e
    kk ty for fast answear <3

  4. #4
    Senior Member Boeren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1vs1 View Post
    kk ty for fast answear <3
    thats 8 :d ur gettin there

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    176

    Default

    if you can make a post showing an updated mob drop loot list, i think that should be worth at least +5 to your post count

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Its done to prevent scammers from gaining easy access to the market section. This way u have to be around a while and ppl get to know u before u get enough posts to post in market section. I aslo believe u need to be registered a month or 2 or more? Before u can post there.

  7. #7
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Its done to prevent scammers from gaining easy access to the market section. This way u have to be around a while and ppl get to know u before u get enough posts to post in market section. I aslo believe u need to be registered a month or 2 or more? Before u can post there.
    yep ^^ and its 3 months.

    basically it's something against scammers.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    ya.. what he said

    btw nub mushtman, you lost 1 shard +9 ;o

  9. #9
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    ya.. what he said

    btw nub mushtman, you lost 1 shard +9 ;o
    bennyblanco pmed me "i got your shard+9 zuhahahah"

    then i pmed back (after 5-10 mins) and he was in ed.

    AQ U
    Last edited by MushtMan; 08-28-2010 at 06:09 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member hoDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    yep ^^ and its 3 months.

    basically it's something against scammers.
    + its not working tho

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Its done to prevent scammers from gaining easy access to the market section. This way u have to be around a while and ppl get to know u before u get enough posts to post in market section. I aslo believe u need to be registered a month or 2 or more? Before u can post there.
    that's just basically putting the spam to other sides of the forum .. stupid in my eyes lol

  12. #12
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1vs1 View Post
    that's just basically putting the spam to other sides of the forum .. stupid in my eyes lol
    not really, you'd be amazed at how many good members report that stuff. plus we keep a good eye on it.

    welcome back 1vs1 ^^

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •