Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Post ur Levels on the new server girakon , Serious , SS should be nice

This is a discussion on Post ur Levels on the new server girakon , Serious , SS should be nice within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; soon 62 ... few % left[/b] BLUEEYEZ BAD BAD PERSON USED TO KNOW HIM ON CYPHER BAD BAD PERSON DONT ...
Page: 15

Scruff McGruff

soon 62 ... few % left[/b]
    BLUEEYEZ BAD BAD PERSON USED TO KNOW HIM ON CYPHER BAD BAD PERSON DONT TRADE HIM

btw u all gain so much nps but i dont see u in cz. Im bowling with my clan like mad and if i see an insanity member hes solo or with 1 clanie runing unbuffed and geting lucky kill here and there. I dont say u suck or anything its just all those symbols r from crystal leeching or nova'ing poor crowd on wars. Maybe im wrong cos i havent see single war yet... tried but im geting huge lag and dc 10 sec before lunar gates r open. When i relog all i can see is only old good"GM open gate plspls u moderfuker pls".

Also all those pro babas whos egos went skyhigh cos they had good start on new server with 24\7playing, good friends, asslicking skills or r just "0|-| m3 1s 1337 party pls". Some of u even made new acc on this forum just to hide old mistakes or compromised names and u r trying to act big and teach others how to play. How sad is that?

Dont forget what brings other players respect. Its FairPlay and TeamPlay. Without that u r just a random glowing guy

I kinda went off topic and im sorry about it... Im 62.5

yeh most all the lvl 65's in Insanity share acc so their account is like on 24/7

im 63 atm only me on my acc :x for now

Havoc2

lawl. are you retarded? if i could gain 1.4m nps that would be nice

well if you have ever had an NP symbol you would know np symbol gives money, H gives 700k a day + H monthly which is another 700k nazi is 500k for perm and 500k for monthly hense 1.4m and 1m.

dragon gives you total of 2m which is alot on a new server

there for i was talking about IF I GOT AN H i would be getting 1.4m COINS per day

GG now go play the game AND LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT IT[/b]

Havoc, I was just kidding. You're telling me to learn the game?[/b]
    cant read either? it definatly looks like it

got im at lvl 63 and 50% now aga's

i am 62 and 60%...btw, Pyromaniac is almost 65

Havoc2

btw u all gain so much nps but i dont see u in cz. Im bowling with my clan like mad and if i see an insanity member hes solo or with 1 clanie runing unbuffed and geting lucky kill here and there. I dont say u suck or anything its just all those symbols r from crystal leeching or nova'ing poor crowd on wars. Maybe im wrong cos i havent see single war yet... tried but im geting huge lag and dc 10 sec before lunar gates r open. When i relog all i can see is only old good"GM open gate plspls u moderfuker pls".

Also all those pro babas whos egos went skyhigh cos they had good start on new server with 24\7playing, good friends, asslicking skills or r just "0|-| m3 1s 1337 party pls". Some of u even made new acc on this forum just to hide old mistakes or compromised names and u r trying to act big and teach others how to play. How sad is that?

Dont forget what brings other players respect. Its FairPlay and TeamPlay. Without that u r just a random glowing guy

I kinda went off topic and im sorry about it... Im 62.5
    [/b]
    nice i havnt seen you either but ya we usually only pk during wars. every now and then we throw a random pk party together and earn some extra nps on the side. and some of those clan members running around bowl randomly are probably bowl running waiting to see a boss before they scroll.

Record

yeh most all the lvl 65's in Insanity share acc so their account is like on 24/7

im 63 atm only me on my acc :x for now[/b]
    same, im also 63.

i am 62 and 60%...btw, Pyromaniac is almost 65 [/b]
    he's already 65

Havoc you flame people too much ... lol

facking redneck

50% to lvl 60!

Jay

well if you have ever had an NP symbol you would know np symbol gives money, H gives 700k a day + H monthly which is another 700k nazi is 500k for perm and 500k for monthly hense 1.4m and 1m.

there for i was talking about IF I GOT AN H i would be getting 1.4m COINS per day

wow a no life retard like u is talking so much shit.... what is it ure first time having a symbol? cause u sure sound hyped about it

Tristan

Well havoc, then I gotta feel good about myself for killing such a pro warrior like yourself all by myself huh?

Banned

Havoc, I was just kidding. You're telling me to learn the game?[/b]

cant read either? it definatly looks like it

got im at lvl 63 and 50% now aga's [/b]
    :mellow: Did you just burn yourself? Stop being a little cunt faced twat. Try this. Get out of via's ass, experience the real world and not via's colon, work really hard until you have a little bit of skill at this game, then come back and tell people to learn something. Oh wait, I guess that your already too pro to actually stfu and take in some fresh air, because you are from insanity which makes you the only good player in this game. Or at least, that is what you say to me in pm's. Now welcome to the real world, heres some napkins. Wipe the shit off your face.

66.30% gg

Havoc2

:mellow: Did you just burn yourself? Stop being a little cunt faced twat. Try this. Get out of via's ass, experience the real world and not via's colon, work really hard until you have a little bit of skill at this game, then come back and tell people to learn something. Oh wait, I guess that your already too pro to actually stfu and take in some fresh air, because you are from insanity which makes you the only good player in this game. Or at least, that is what you say to me in pm's. Now welcome to the real world, heres some napkins. Wipe the shit off your face.
    [/b]
    lawl. thats what i say to you in pms? i dont even know your ign and didnt even know you played the server

oh your talking about ko4life pms? where you continuaslly accused us of GM help on items when you had no proof and yet we had the proof of someone trading them to via? not to mention they were deleted off the server.

Jay werent you the one in edana claiming to be the best BP yet you could never claim an M monthly? even at level 75? and +2 uniques (literally no bullshit) +2 uniques lawl go flame more ok theres a girakon market section as well if you havnt already found it

Tristan im sorry i dont remember you beating me? whats your ign? im not claiming to be the best warrior so if you want to keep pulling words out of my mouth go ahead make yourself feel better, btw, i never will claim to be the best warrior its a matter of opinion and i already know who is on this server (in my opinion) oh and NO i did NOT say he was in insanity

i already know who the best BP "was" on this server, hes already leaving because of the mass flames from other sorry ass never gonna make it players..

i already know whot he best rouge is (in my opinion) on this server (and no he is NOT in insanity)

i already know who the best clans are going to be depending if they last or not (and NO i did NOT say insanity)

now go ahead and say "what do you think you fuking know it all because your so good" make yourself look a little more childish when i came in this topic and got flamed, oh and this fuking flame fest started because a guy thought i ment i could gain 1.4m nps a day, how fuking retarded does he have to be? and how retarded DO YOU have to be to DEFEND HIM thats fuking ridiculous, JAY AND JESUSBUFFS IF YOU COULD USE COMMON SENSE FOR ONCE YOU WOULD SEE THE FUKING LIGHT THAT I DID NOT START THIS FLAME THAT YOU DID

Tristan post ingame name plx, also remember i have a second user on my account so GG if it WAS even me.. lawl i doubt it i havnt gone solo in CZ yet

while your at it Tristan keep on topic post level and np

same with you Jay lets see whos talking shit and who's not
    JesusBuffs you do the same as them 2 name and nps keep to the topic