Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Post ur Levels on the new server girakon , Serious , SS should be nice

This is a discussion on Post ur Levels on the new server girakon , Serious , SS should be nice within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :mellow: Did you just burn yourself? Stop being a little cunt faced twat. Try this. Get out of via's ass, ...
Page: 16

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

:mellow: Did you just burn yourself? Stop being a little cunt faced twat. Try this. Get out of via's ass, experience the real world and not via's colon, work really hard until you have a little bit of skill at this game, then come back and tell people to learn something. Oh wait, I guess that your already too pro to actually stfu and take in some fresh air, because you are from insanity which makes you the only good player in this game. Or at least, that is what you say to me in pm's. Now welcome to the real world, heres some napkins. Wipe the shit off your face.
    [/b]
    Muted 3 days.

Goliath

BACK ON TOPIC
    any more ss of levels?

Flyff and NaidenZ from InstincT are both 65 as well

Tristan

Euh Havoc, that is your nick right? Havoc? Ebonics has defeated Havoc, yap no mistake, it was you. Omg, I just felt the need to act like you guys, so sorry about my ego.

I'm lvl 61 btw and I got 54.5k nps atm, haven't been to a single war yet..

Goliath

Euh Havoc, that is your nick right? Havoc? Ebonics has defeated Havoc, yap no mistake, it was you. Omg, I just felt the need to act like you guys, so sorry about my ego.

I'm lvl 61 btw and I got 54.5k nps atm, haven't been to a single war yet..[/b]
    This post is about levels on new server. Make a new topic please if you want to talk about 1v1's and crap :angry:

Charles01

Updated list of level 65's
    Me(acoustic)
    Melody
    Curly
    Pyro something...
    BlueEyez :lol:

thats just insanity[/b]
    Pyro smoething??? ZZZZZZZZZZ fuck you.. :P hard to remember name of the best mage on the server? h34r:
    oh ya hitted 65 with curly yesterday 15min be4 maintance... :-)

Just hit 66 30 min ago

SS plz....... no fun when there isnt any..

67-6+8-9+3-2+1

Jay

lawl. thats what i say to you in pms? i dont even know your ign and didnt even know you played the server

oh your talking about ko4life pms? where you continuaslly accused us of GM help on items when you had no proof and yet we had the proof of someone trading them to via? not to mention they were deleted off the server.

Jay werent you the one in edana claiming to be the best BP yet you could never claim an M monthly? even at level 75? and +2 uniques (literally no bullshit) +2 uniques lawl go flame more ok theres a girakon market section as well if you havnt already found it

Tristan im sorry i dont remember you beating me? whats your ign? im not claiming to be the best warrior so if you want to keep pulling words out of my mouth go ahead make yourself feel better, btw, i never will claim to be the best warrior its a matter of opinion and i already know who is on this server (in my opinion) oh and NO i did NOT say he was in insanity

i already know who the best BP "was" on this server, hes already leaving because of the mass flames from other sorry ass never gonna make it players..

i already know whot he best rouge is (in my opinion) on this server (and no he is NOT in insanity)

i already know who the best clans are going to be depending if they last or not (and NO i did NOT say insanity)

now go ahead and say "what do you think you fuking know it all because your so good" make yourself look a little more childish when i came in this topic and got flamed, oh and this fuking flame fest started because a guy thought i ment i could gain 1.4m nps a day, how fuking retarded does he have to be? and how retarded DO YOU have to be to DEFEND HIM thats fuking ridiculous, JAY AND JESUSBUFFS IF YOU COULD USE COMMON SENSE FOR ONCE YOU WOULD SEE THE FUKING LIGHT THAT I DID NOT START THIS FLAME THAT YOU DID

Tristan post ingame name plx, also remember i have a second user on my account so GG if it WAS even me.. lawl i doubt it i havnt gone solo in CZ yet

while your at it Tristan keep on topic post level and np

same with you Jay lets see whos talking shit and who's not
    JesusBuffs you do the same as them 2 name and nps keep to the topic[/b]

i didnt have a symbol? damm i must be blind since i had a permanent S since 64 and had the red symbolf or 2 months on lvl 73 .. but ya its hard for me to get M, u got me there

wawh

lol, just saw puzzyyyyyyyy screens.... i must say you guys are pretty gay in cz lol

having 1 mage, 2 fullhealers, 1 duffer, 4 rogues, to kill noobs in cz,, thats lame pk....

DeeCee

lvl 28 XD - mage, decided sucks :P
    lvl 47 - warrior, no money for pots, maybe later as dlw
    lvl 38 - bp ftw (hb+8gyft plz )

working 60hrs a week doesn't leave much time to have a life and play

5DollahSuckySucky

lame pk is most humans running around with a duffer by their side i can't go out for less than 5 min. w/o gettin duffed but oh well prolly same shit orc side

Flux

are we still arguing about np symbols, when they mean absolutely nothing this early in the server?

wawh

lame pk is most humans running around with a duffer by their side i can't go out for less than 5 min. w/o gettin duffed but oh well prolly same shit orc side[/b]
    probably