Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Post ur Levels on the new server girakon , Serious , SS should be nice

This is a discussion on Post ur Levels on the new server girakon , Serious , SS should be nice within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wonder when was Girakon release because on the 21st of August 2007 Goliath defended himself saying he doesnt play ...
Page: 20

I wonder when was Girakon release because on the 21st of August 2007 Goliath defended himself saying he doesnt play KO anymore. Therefore it gives me more reason to think all the items given by the "stranger", might have been his friend in that screenshot he was partying with.
    source: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=160384[/b]

it everyone a comspirist these days? =/

Goilith is not named Goliath on Girakon, he has a different name. So that SS is OBVIOSULY from a different server.

And about gms gyfting items, i wish, im running around in shell 6 and a raptor 6 =x

Banned

He was goliath on manes, on Gira his name is Acousitc

he plays guitar in vent :G

and i just hit 65[/b]

it everyone a comspirist these days? =/

Goilith is not named Goliath on Girakon, he has a different name. So that SS is OBVIOSULY from a different server.
    And about gms gyfting items, i wish, im running around in shell 6 and a raptor 6 =x[/b]

your inconsistency is raising more questions then answering them. for your information, he was also the one posting the SS and claiming it was him.

just because he change his name it doesnt change his identity as a person with a cheating personality.

your inconsistency is raising more questions then answering them. for your information, he was also the one posting the SS and claiming it was him.

just because he change his name it doesnt change his identity as a person with a cheating personality.[/b]

... how is that inconsitent?

he had a differnt name, he was Golith on manes. I said that twice

Wtf arent you getting

Havoc2

just because he change his name it doesnt change his identity as a person with a cheating personality.[/b]
    your the most ingorant sack of shit i have seen in ages

/case_closed

level 64 now btw

back on subject why dont you flame us somewhere else? or are you scared a million and one people are going to defend us in the topic? because i know thats whats going to happen.. what about you? do you feel lucky?

Ki1laH

your the most ingorant sack of shit i have seen in ages

/case_closed

level 64 now btw

back on subject why dont you flame us somewhere else? or are you scared a million and one people are going to defend us in the topic? because i know thats whats going to happen.. what about you? do you feel lucky?[/b]
    Umm you don't have a big following of people that like you, so I wouldn't stand by a comment like that.

I don't have anything against insanity, I just think via and the people that got the items and sold them for usd etc and lied to us while we knew they were doing it are trash...thats all.

P.S. Those stats are perfectly legit for how old this server is, this time in pathos I was 64 w/ IB, II+7, shell's 7...so don't hate on any of the people posting SS on here, those are clearly all legit stats. That comes from xp'ing and having the organization to take the majority of the bosses.

I give insanity credit for that, I've done it in two servers human side and it isn't always easy or fun keeping it organized enough to do it, but it definately pays off.

Back on topic...lvl 61.13, but it&#39;s orc and I don&#39;t like orc...I want to play human w/ my friend! <_<

well i made my girakon character
    and I have the highest lvl in that server lol
    im lvl 7 :P beat that bitches :P

ever since the first day i made that character i could never log back in...
    wonder why
    oh wait because i dont have prem :/ lol

well i doubt i will ever play that character again soo yea :lol:

lvled

And havoc... like i said just let people flame. We know we are legit. Some others may have made some wrong decisions but just let it be.... people will always flame so just get used to it

I agree that its bullshit that they were sold for USD, and if Via didn&#39;t really get them deleted then thats gay too...

Havoc = the new yun_yuzhan hahahaha

Banned

anyone 67 yet?

FUCK YOU BASTARD.

nice sig

i dun think theres any 67s .. none that i know of at least

qunix

anyone 67 yet?[/b]
    lol now wer XP buggin , UR TOTAL RETARD LIKE ALL UR FAMILY

Banned

lol now wer XP buggin , UR TOTAL RETARD LIKE ALL UR FAMILY [/b]
    you should try clicking the link fucktard

Tristan

lol now wer XP buggin , UR TOTAL RETARD LIKE ALL UR FAMILY [/b]
    Hey, why do you keep dragging people&#39;s family in this? I saw you say that you would fuck someone&#39;s mother earlier, seriously, shut the fuck up..

tomorrow 64 hopefully.