Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Post ur Levels on the new server girakon , Serious , SS should be nice

This is a discussion on Post ur Levels on the new server girakon , Serious , SS should be nice within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No one will be able to do paramun efficiently for many weeks, everyone running around with cleaver6s, destroyer7s, or mp ...
Page: 5

IllusionS

No one will be able to do paramun efficiently for many weeks, everyone running around with cleaver6s, destroyer7s, or mp absorb weapons, unmastered...yeah.

TristoN

No one will be able to do paramun efficiently for many weeks, everyone running around with cleaver6s, destroyer7s, or mp absorb weapons, unmastered...yeah.[/b]
    you're just one of the bitches who will stay at apos and think you cant do it. get a party of people willing to use mp pots and not be fucknuts and itll be fine. you're an asshat if you think a full party of 60s cant clear a paramun spawn, mastered or not.

No one will be able to do paramun efficiently for many weeks, everyone running around with cleaver6s, destroyer7s, or mp absorb weapons, unmastered...yeah.[/b]
    we did paramun on logos with 1 priest who was 1500 buff malice and 960 heal so yeah im pretty sure anyone could do paramun if they wanted / if there not turkish

apoth0r

lvl 56 and about 10% at the moment, just started on the kill 30 orcs quest until the server restarted
    So looking to be 57/58 by tomorrow.
    Good game the 1500 buff :X

JeanClaudeVanDamme

booya

Banned

Shot at 2007-08-07

2 days back

Lag0nx

Doing paramun should be very possible but clearing is sometimes hard even for a party of 70's.. idk why :S

HotAsIce

:lol: I had a pm from blueeyez when I was afk that had like 5 >>>>>>>>>'s

Thought it was a turk :lol:

Lvl 52 now, and I have ash knights, haungas, haunga warriors, and some other xp quest left, should be 55 tonight I hope. Spike FTW.

Offtopic: Anyone else having the problem of being in full turkish FT's even when its really late for turkey? All they do is run around in circles. As soon as the super troll spop up, they stop attacking.

sh0dan

lev 55 atm, trying to get any armor better than quest shitins too much work in RL to level up faster :S

Ki1laH

Doing paramun should be very possible but clearing is sometimes hard even for a party of 70's.. idk why :S[/b]
    Please say you are joking...a party of 70's having trouble clearing paramun, should quit the game.

IllusionS

Well if the paramun spot was close together like apos/deru in EMC/luff, it'd make it very easy to clear spot, but since they spawn all over the place it can be tricky, and they tend to hit people for 800 since people dont have uniques with LR!

Banned

:lol: I had a pm from blueeyez when I was afk that had like 5 >>>>>>>>>'s

Thought it was a turk :lol:[/b]

and you are ? -.-
    i wrote max 1 times ">>>>>"
    if i dont get swift then i leave this user :P h34r:

battlemama

1 i dont koxp
    2 its summer i got nothing better to do
    3 i cant belive how much flameing ive recived for posting my level
    4 ill post a ss later when i get on

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Shot at 2007-08-07

2 days back[/b]
    Right, and that's why the name of the .KSC file is 2007_8_7_0_41_47... Wich stands for 7 of August at 41 minutes and 41 seconds past midnight. Same day as your post so it wasn't two days back. If you are gonna lie, do it good will ya?

Banned

Right, and that's why the name of the .KSC file is 2007_8_7_0_41_47... Wich stands for 7 of August at 41 minutes and 41 seconds past midnight. Same day as your post so it wasn't two days back. If you are gonna lie, do it good will ya?[/b]

for me is this 2days +1 gmt ...stfu kk thx bb

Havoc2

1 i dont koxp
    2 its summer i got nothing better to do
    3 i cant belive how much flameing ive recived for posting my level
    4 ill post a ss later when i get on[/b]

by the time you post an unedited screen shot. everyone will be 65.. gg

btw im 67 as well. will post SS in 10 days

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast