Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Post your most behated gm

This is a discussion on Post your most behated gm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; she's a slut haha well kotoko fukin banned me in logos.. 3rd party tool usage.. (O_o i was a priest..-_-)...
Page: 4

ActionMan

she's a slut haha

well kotoko fukin banned me in logos..
    3rd party tool usage.. (O_o i was a priest..-_-)

she's a slut haha

well kotoko fukin banned me in logos..
    3rd party tool usage.. (O_o i was a priest..-_-)[/b]
    priests can use 3rd party tool as well :huh: haven't you ever seen a priest not stopping to heal or duff? :P

Arestides

Any other "corrupt" person named in this thread is just like any other idiot, nothing special.

To whoever even attempts to flame festo as a GM, you don't deserve to be playing this game.

llJuanMall

In the 2 and a half years that i've been playing this game, i've never seen or talked to a GM .... h34r:

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

okemiro tp'd me just before csw started because i was standing on the castle wall and on his screen it looks like im in the wall, the visual bug has been here for 3years+ no?, wat a newb.

sexy Owa

GMvolcano for destroying shinigami

Arestides

Any other "corrupt" person named in this thread is just like any other idiot, nothing special.

To whoever even attempts to flame festo as a GM, you don't deserve to be playing this game.[/b]
    being a gm, does that give u the power to pick on ppl that can't have godlike items like you or actually help ppl in need?

Banned

Dempster is one nerdy fucker. He's just stuck up and won't talk to anyone. PMd him one time about lag issues in a boss event and he said "o well". Pmd him back like wow that's all you say...maybe you should stop spawning 5215314545486 riotes and he just ignores me...other people have said that he ignores them aswell

Apollus

Nah, still think he is a douche. Why would you ban innocent people for buying a +3 unique, when the people who are duping them get away with it. Your friend Duwolfy was making deals with dupers, when Madness was still around. Not the average dupes.. which get deleted in dupe wipes. He was paying them to make him dupes using dupe and delete method. Hey! but he was also the ones who helped catch the people with +3 uniques! Madness knew it, but didn't do shit. Why? Prosperity? No because all of you were "buddies" on vent.

Why was he moved to Cypher? Noone liked him in Xigenon. The way he acted was too shady.

After he left for Cypher, he banned me for "selling items for USD". Hey! But don't other people sell items for USD? Why did he target me? STRANGE.

He was the AresTide of Xigenon.[/b]
    notice that him and 10 other GMs were moved at the same time and then after that every 3 months GM's were moved

anyways enuff sed

how canu guys talk to gm 0_o

never see a gm online

when they are online during event or something they block pm

that old diez gm saturo or w/e his name was... stupid fag

whoever banned me and made me lose 500$ worth of gear over nothing

So when u get the longest ban it is 999 days or years ?

Gorbag - cypher , spend 40$ on KC and NT' 2 hrs later he has boss event, i solo assasin...and 10 mins later D/C and banned 999 for koxp at smilidon ? ? then asked for proof why i was banned etc., he tells me one time I was throwing arrows, then next he says I was " leeching " only thing I did that day was go to Boss event. He says hes going to post ss for me, never did, then I was banned from official forum for complaining about it until year 2032. gg

DM:X

i wonder if KO will last for next 999 days ( = 2.5 year ) >_< will they really get unbanned after 999 days? or .....

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast