Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Post your most behated gm

This is a discussion on Post your most behated gm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have had no problem with gm's but I only talked to 1 gm while playing this game for 2years...
Page: 6

UsedFromDiez

I have had no problem with gm's but I only talked to 1 gm while playing this game for 2years

hankii

KO have any gms ? h34r: i play abouth 1 year usko and i dont see any gm

AresTides -- he start destroying this game before turks. Ares Tides GM shop aka you have money i have items. 1st babashopper ever
    Biff -- he was an asshole
    Mahina -- no comment

DM:X

colosis was best gm ever

Banned

Hmm myko GMs...

only 3 ... almost no Events ever

and the lead GM was fired 3 months before myko closed for selling items for usd lol....
    at least u guyz know u have GMs... i didnt even know we had GMs for my first yr of playing KO....

p.s. : what did arestides do so bad?

Banned

Hmm myko GMs...

only 3 ... almost no Events ever

and the lead GM was fired 3 months before myko closed for selling items for usd lol....
    at least u guyz know u have GMs... i didnt even know we had GMs for my first yr of playing KO....
    p.s. : what did arestides do so bad?[/b]
    He was as corrupted as someone with GM powers can be in this game. He did everything bad imaginable.

I believe the reason he was fired is because someone took a snapshot of him spawning dukes in the middle of nowhere. Madness aka "the disciple of Arestide" (literally, Arestide helped Madness get the GM job) said he was "framed". LOL

I wish i still had the logs of my convo with Madness. The guy cracks me up with his bullshit.

"I stayed 48 hours helping people get their information changed." Yeah, I am sure.

reason arestides hated me was because i called him a noob or something on myko xD

Banned Senior Member

Biff was Arestides

And as for Madness, I spent a shitload of time with him recovering users information and having their info changed to secure and acces old accounts lost via the password resets.

+1 on festo running around with fps +10 and glave +10 against all of the noobs that were in cz ... zzzzzz ;@[/b]
    I wasnt a GM at the time, I had fp 7 and glave 7

Jacoli

Well Deborah was my hated GM but... Personal experience with her :x and if I talk about it I think her and M0NSTERKILL will come and Cam rape me again xD

Deborah has always been a corrupt bitch :P.... And i think every1 knows that Biff was arestides... he changed his name every week almost :P

and festo was gay poking me in cz :< with 1 dmg

Deborah has always been a corrupt bitch :P.... And i think every1 knows that Biff was arestides... he changed his name every week almost :P
    and festo was gay poking me in cz :< with 1 dmg[/b]
    I have Biffs account does that make me gay?

u poked me on phosphor with 1 dmg :0 and following me and kayah around cz xD

Record

I hate Jessicawabbit for letting an emo kid take advantage of her.(you know who you are)

I like Saphyr, she watched the CSW for bug abusers, 0tt0mans(girakon) there from SUltans(edana) one of the bigger duping clans on ko, now they left this server for good. She also unbanned Daddycool after Okemiro falsely accusing him of having illegal items.

I also hate that gm Hair____ Dont know the second part of his name but he spawn x1000 obo&#39;s for MyNameIs clan in Diez.

I like Saphyr, she watched the CSW for bug abusers, 0tt0mans(girakon) there from SUltans(edana) one of the bigger duping clans on ko, now they left this server for good. She also unbanned Daddycool after Okemiro falsely accusing him of having illegal items.[/b]

she unbanned some old dupers and koxpers accounts and also she gifted and filled Bera with her GM items
    alot of DD 30 gauntelts and more crap in bera thx to her <_<

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast