Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Post your most behated gm

This is a discussion on Post your most behated gm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wont to know old KE's gms................ arestides/infinitemadness who else ?...
Page: 8

DM:X

i wont to know old KE's gms................ arestides/infinitemadness who else ?

Jessica Wabbit ^^

with her idiotic Jessica Wabbit clan with elite members of ko.

Promising things that she would solve and never solved it.

I was lucky that Saturo unbanned me and my friends accounts.

We bought all togheter with my mastercard prem on 7 accounts in game and we all got banned.

Because they thought we did mastercard fraude idiots.

Jessica had to press 1 button and she never managed to do it.

Luckly Saturo found the button to unban us innocent people.[/b]
    Jessica couldn't unban she could only forbidconnect then ask someone with tools to enforce a proper ban

Record

if it wasnt called USKO... i would say they should ban american ip's and turkish ip's then we would have a dupe free ko and a ko without corrupt gms[/b]
    Yea because all other countries are 100% legit, nub..

@phantom it was a joke, i dont actually think you took advantage of her.

Banned

if it wasnt called USKO... i would say they should ban american ip's and turkish ip's then we would have a dupe free ko and a ko without corrupt gms[/b]

lol .... every country has there rotten apples dont be retarded.

If anything american's were the least of the cheating population. Greeks, peruvians, and turks were much worse.

If anything american's were the least of the cheating population. Greeks, peruvians, and turks were much worse.[/b]

let the belgians only at ko :P no more cheaters xD

Record

let the belgians only at ko :P no more cheaters xD[/b]
    Belguins to tiny to have a game to themselves.

If anything american's were the least of the cheating population. Greeks, peruvians, and turks were much worse.[/b]
    Wrong. It became very corrupted the day James aka Arestides became kola and he was american, he ruined ares along with his greek buttbuddies.

Record

Wrong. It became very corrupted the day James aka Arestides became kola and he was american, he ruined ares along with his greek buttbuddies.[/b]
    so 1 bad american ruins the game according to you, and so all americans ruin this game?

Do you realize how many people live in America?

From the percentage of americans that plays ko i think 60% of them babashop or have been gm suckups, i can mention atleast 15 on ares that has been sucking up to a gm for items and shit so dont try and make it look like americans aint corrupt in this game

Banned

From the percentage of americans that plays ko i think 60% of them babashop or have been gm suckups, i can mention atleast 15 on ares that has been sucking up to a gm for items and shit so dont try and make it look like americans aint corrupt in this game [/b]

First off ..

what country are u from

Second..

Do u know every single American that plays KO? How can u say 60% of Americans when u prolly havent even met 5%...

Third..
    Is your whole world of KO wrapped around nationalities..

Do u judge everyone by nationality

to me theres three types
    bad,average,good

Country doesnt matter, if ur a human and u have power over something .... chances are ur going to take advantage of it...

USKO = Turks, Americans, Greeks, Scandinavians

No matter what country dominates a game there'll still be plenty of cheating and corruption. What actually matters is what sort of people that play the game; which is mainly kids whatever game you pick anyway.

Infinitemadness

Another example, there are people whose accounts were deleted by Madness for buying +3 uniques from Merchant. What about Duwolfy (another Madness Fans)? What happens to him when he makes deals with known dupers for items such as Elixir Staff +9, Shards +9, etc? His account get restored. 1 time? 2 time? NO HE GETS RESTORED 7 TIMES. Not only does he get restored, but he gets a completely different account with an edited char thanks to Madness!!

You know whats funny? Duwolfy is the one who helped madness catch those people with +3 uniques. Irony!!!!!!!![/b]

Your about a fucking retard. Seriously. Go kill yourself. I had no access to restore np's, OR restores to accounts.

How many fucking times must I fucking tell your ignorant inbred self. It was Guysmiley. What part do you not fully get?

Such a dumb fuck. I know you've always hated me because I wouldnt bend over and let you get your gay tendencies taken out on me. Get over yourself. And technically you dumb fuck, if you actually knew the story, Ghoust could have sued K2 over me talking to you about HIS account. He missed his chance to sue because of me and yeah that was a mistake and yeah I wanted to ban you because you were a fucking and complete asshole and yeah I wanted to make an example out of you. You wanted to abuse the system and I knew for a fact that you were selling it, and I did have ALL the evidence in the world to ban you but it was NOT because someone mysteriously fell in love with you. Such a fucking dick head. So they said the best thing to do was leave everybody the same and drop the whole damn subject. And thats what I did. It wasnt because of you. Your a sad fucking creature on this huge planet.

Infinitemadness

He was as corrupted as someone with GM powers can be in this game. He did everything bad imaginable.

I believe the reason he was fired is because someone took a snapshot of him spawning dukes in the middle of nowhere. Madness aka "the disciple of Arestide" (literally, Arestide helped Madness get the GM job) said he was "framed". LOL

I wish i still had the logs of my convo with Madness. The guy cracks me up with his bullshit.

"I stayed 48 hours helping people get their information changed." Yeah, I am sure.[/b]
    Once again, You dont know the fucking story you fucking twat. There were 3 other guys with Arestides in the CZ, 1 named GOATS, 1 named _mod3m, and one named Vex. All of them from Clan TOWN. James aka Arestides gets GM job. He goes down to CZ trying out all the commands. He does +monsummonall 1255, which is the command for spawn 300 dukes, I think, anyhow, so he goes around and kills them all, he was a nub when he first became a GM didnt know what all the commands did. So they were all in the party. Do you have a snap shot of me in the picture? Nope? You'll see a guy named EVASIVE. WHich was an assassin. EVASIVE changed his name from GOATS due to his uber gear. ONCE AGAIN this had nothing to do with me.

Then a few weeks later, GOATS aka Mike from Alabama, sold off all of his accounts/items/etc... to play Guild Wars. Guess what? Arestides got pissed and banned Goats aka EVASIVE aka this so called GM in training. So Goats gets pissed that the accounts were banned and releases the infamous snap shot to the world exposing and framing Arestides. Which was all bullshit, BUT it was evident he shouldnt have been doing that in the first place.

Can you leave me out of this you obsessed fucking piece of shit?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast