Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Post your most behated gm

This is a discussion on Post your most behated gm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Once again, You dont know the fucking story you fucking twat. There were 3 other guys with Arestides in the ...
Page: 9

Banned

Once again, You dont know the fucking story you fucking twat. There were 3 other guys with Arestides in the CZ, 1 named GOATS, 1 named _mod3m, and one named Vex. All of them from Clan TOWN. James aka Arestides gets GM job. He goes down to CZ trying out all the commands. He does +monsummonall 1255, which is the command for spawn 300 dukes, I think, anyhow, so he goes around and kills them all, he was a nub when he first became a GM didnt know what all the commands did. So they were all in the party. Do you have a snap shot of me in the picture? Nope? You'll see a guy named EVASIVE. WHich was an assassin. EVASIVE changed his name from GOATS due to his uber gear. ONCE AGAIN this had nothing to do with me.

Then a few weeks later, GOATS aka Mike from Alabama, sold off all of his accounts/items/etc... to play Guild Wars. Guess what? Arestides got pissed and banned Goats aka EVASIVE aka this so called GM in training. So Goats gets pissed that the accounts were banned and releases the infamous snap shot to the world exposing and framing Arestides. Which was all bullshit, BUT it was evident he shouldnt have been doing that in the first place.

Can you leave me out of this you obsessed fucking piece of shit?[/b]
    Oh snap

and to think...i didn't even know we had GM's.... lawls

Infinitemadness

Someone break out that old ss of all the bishops or bachs or dukes or whatever the fuck it was in the bottom of the server, and make Moe fucking choke on it. Go to the FCC bitch and tell them Im threatening you over the internet, because yeah, if I was there I'd strangle the ever living shit out of you. I fucking hate you. Shout it to the fucking world. It will be a joyous day when you fucking are tossed from this fucking world. Shut the fuck up about me and stop talking about me. If not come to Springfield, Missouri I'll even pay for your plane ticket, cab fare here and atleast an over night stay, and say it to my face, otherwise, grow some fucking nuts or shut the fuck up about it.

I hate to say this, but dump the servers, start over from scratch and say fuck the world, block out all 3rd world countries from playing.

But seriously Moe, go kill yourself, do us all a favor.

hahahahahahahahaahahh jason

Once again, You dont know the fucking story you fucking twat. There were 3 other guys with Arestides in the CZ, 1 named GOATS, 1 named _mod3m, and one named Vex. All of them from Clan TOWN. James aka Arestides gets GM job. He goes down to CZ trying out all the commands. He does +monsummonall 1255, which is the command for spawn 300 dukes, I think, anyhow, so he goes around and kills them all, he was a nub when he first became a GM didnt know what all the commands did. So they were all in the party. Do you have a snap shot of me in the picture? Nope? You'll see a guy named EVASIVE. WHich was an assassin. EVASIVE changed his name from GOATS due to his uber gear. ONCE AGAIN this had nothing to do with me.

Then a few weeks later, GOATS aka Mike from Alabama, sold off all of his accounts/items/etc... to play Guild Wars. Guess what? Arestides got pissed and banned Goats aka EVASIVE aka this so called GM in training. So Goats gets pissed that the accounts were banned and releases the infamous snap shot to the world exposing and framing Arestides. Which was all bullshit, BUT it was evident he shouldnt have been doing that in the first place.

Seems you dont know it either he was named Vexx and not Vex :<

Infinitemadness

hahahahahahahahaahahh jason[/b]

I dont think I said Fuck enough. Sorry, next time I&#39;ll say it atleast 2 times per sentence otherwise Im not getting my point across.

Infinitemadness

Seems you dont know it either he was named Vexx and not Vex :<[/b]

Ahh see now you want to get technical about it.

Actually it was Fucking "Vexxx" With 3 x&#39;s, could have been 2, it&#39;s been what 3 years ago? But you all knew who I was talking about now didnt you?

Do you even know where he got that name from? Vex stone in D2. Do you know when he first used this name? My.Ko

I know a ton of shit about these guys. Dont mistake it foolio.

Ever wonder what Itus is from, it&#39;s from Moe. Thats one of his names that he goes bye on KO, Moe-itus, means, you&#39;ve got the dumbass disease.

Infinitemadness

Now shut the fuck up about it Bitch&#39;s

Nigga pls, i dont even know what ppl are fighting bout in this topic XD just replied for fun :P cause im bored :0.. and i know enough bout the corrupt retarded american GM&#39;s and corrupt players on usko.

Damnit thought i had u on that vexx part

Infinitemadness

Nigga pls, i dont even know what ppl are fighting bout in this topic XD just replied for fun :P cause im bored :0.. and i know enough bout the corrupt retarded american GM&#39;s and corrupt players on usko.

Damnit thought i had u on that vexx part [/b]

It&#39;s cool man.

It&#39;s nasty bloody cunts coming in here talking shit that they cant step up and tell the truth about shit. Yeah I am pretty pissed and cant even use proper sentences, but thats the thing. People want to be first in line to cash their "Im better then you checks". But the never want to get the "Im a retard" refund when they are wrong. God damn.

Kailean

Now shut the fuck up about it Bitch&#39;s[/b]
    this is one of the best old school ss

Infinitemadness

this is one of the best old school ss [/b]

Now where am I at? Anyone know? Not in this mother fucker. But yet people still accuse me of it. All I have to say is NOW you can suck my mother fucking dick. Yeah.

"Ok time for work."

Later.

Pr0p

lol someone got their ass handed to them on a plate, i like this topic.

Smoker

If not come to Springfield, Missouri I&#39;ll even pay for your plane ticket, cab fare here and atleast an over night stay, and say it to my face, otherwise, grow some fucking nuts or shut the fuck up about it.[/b]
    Would you pay me a plane ticket a cab fare and marry me for papers?
    i&#39;d be your dream come true :lol:
    seriously

Banned

Your about a fucking retard. Seriously. Go kill yourself. I had no access to restore np&#39;s, OR restores to accounts.

How many fucking times must I fucking tell your ignorant inbred self. It was Guysmiley. What part do you not fully get?

Such a dumb fuck. I know you&#39;ve always hated me because I wouldnt bend over and let you get your gay tendencies taken out on me. Get over yourself. And technically you dumb fuck, if you actually knew the story, Ghoust could have sued K2 over me talking to you about HIS account. He missed his chance to sue because of me and yeah that was a mistake and yeah I wanted to ban you because you were a fucking and complete asshole and yeah I wanted to make an example out of you. You wanted to abuse the system and I knew for a fact that you were selling it, and I did have ALL the evidence in the world to ban you but it was NOT because someone mysteriously fell in love with you. Such a fucking dick head. So they said the best thing to do was leave everybody the same and drop the whole damn subject. And thats what I did. It wasnt because of you. Your a sad fucking creature on this huge planet.[/b]
    I was refered back to this thread by infinitemadness via pm who was getting excited about his "awesome" replies. They were funny. But, they actually proved my point.

Let me highlight his main point, just to reiterate what I&#39;ve been saying (something which goes along with our discussion).

I wanted to ban you because you were a fucking and complete asshole and yeah I wanted to make an example out of you.[/b]
    As I said, he was as corrupted as you can get. He would help the people that licked his tiny penis, and would abuse his powers on others such as myself - "make an example out of me because I was a complete asshole." Out of the 300 people who were selling items on Ranking, he picked me. Why? Was it because I was actually selling items at the time? Nope. Was it because i was using the same forum name as my Character ID to sell items? Nope. Was it because I was taking snapshots of my items and telling people who I sold it to? Nope. Was it because I had the items which were on the selling on my main character? Nope. He had NO proof whatsoever. Then why? He wanted to make an example out of me. CORRUPTION RIGHT THERE!

You heard it from him. All i did was point it out. ;P

Your corruption is sickening. <_< yuck. How old are you like 50? Learn how to play fair jackass.

Banned

Once again, You dont know the fucking story you fucking twat. There were 3 other guys with Arestides in the CZ, 1 named GOATS, 1 named _mod3m, and one named Vex. All of them from Clan TOWN. James aka Arestides gets GM job. He goes down to CZ trying out all the commands. He does +monsummonall 1255, which is the command for spawn 300 dukes, I think, anyhow, so he goes around and kills them all, he was a nub when he first became a GM didnt know what all the commands did. So they were all in the party. Do you have a snap shot of me in the picture? Nope? You&#39;ll see a guy named EVASIVE. WHich was an assassin. EVASIVE changed his name from GOATS due to his uber gear. ONCE AGAIN this had nothing to do with me.

I seriously think you have ADD. Where did I mention that you were in the snapshot? All I mentioned was what you had told me. You told me "ARESTIDES WAS FRAMED" and that he wasn&#39;t doing what the knight online cummunity think he was doing. "HE WAS A FAIR GM" (LOL).

Now once again you changed your story on the forums as usual. You went from saying "HE WASN&#39;T AN ILLEGIT GM BUT HE WAS FRAMED" to completely doing a 360 by saying "he shouldn&#39;t have been doing that in the first place". I am glad you got fired. You were one of the reasons why the fun in KO died.

And, I was selling items. Too bad, you couldn&#39;t let the ban stick for more than 5 minutes

But, lets end our fight here. I technically won. I made thousands of dollars selling pixels. You, on the other hand, made minimum wage by helping 16 year old kids (WILLPRICE) get unfair advantage at a videogame.. 5 dollar sucky sucky in the most literal sense. LOL

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast