Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

A Post from Zaraki about Holydreamz

This is a discussion on A Post from Zaraki about Holydreamz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A real story.. A couple years ago... Zaraki was playing Ares. A priest, Was in the clan Blessed. With yatah ...
Page: 1

Default A Post from Zaraki about Holydreamz

A real story..

A couple years ago... Zaraki was playing Ares. A priest, Was in the clan Blessed. With yatah and some more. Zaraki's priest got hacked.
    Zaraki stopped.. I was on mIRC at #knightonline FatherSkeige pmed me; "Hey men sup" so I told him I got hacked. He told me to try out Diez.
    Sure why not.. So he gave me his lvl 52 warrior.. he bought me fps +7.. And a glave(+6?) Anyway I was teh p00ntage.

So one day.. There came an bug of K2 (A bug @ k2.. duh) My char was an unkown class lvl 0 because I used an Turkish symbol.
    So anyway I post it on the forums.. and suddenly I get an pm. "Hey I want to buy your account.. Is it for sale?"

So I was like wtf is that for a retard O_O? Anyway we set up a deal for 400m. And I sold it to him. Later Holydreamz told me he bought the account from me.. for..
    Guess 3 times guys..What do you think? :P Yeah for dupe They duped with those bugged chars apperantly.

Anyway I was getting better friends with Holydreams day by day.. He gave me an warrior lvl 61 deleveld from 62 called "EvilSide" He was full shell +6/7 glave +8.
    It was an pwntage char. I lvled it for a bit.. then suddenly there came something which I never saw before.. The massive dupe wipe which made everyone naked.. and guess what
    My shells where gone :| so I pm Holydreamz on msn "Dude, I am really sorry.. but I might be hacked orsomething.. Your items are suddenly gone :| I really didnt took it I swear!"
    He replied with; "Ah its ok, no problem I bought it from someone random from moradon anyway."

So I was like "Wow this guy trusts me." Later on.. Time passed.. And I started orc side.. He bought me an priest first.. The priest got hacked by the old owner.. So then he bought me an warrior called;
    "Alon_2005" I renamed it to Zaraki. So I was playing and Holy said "Hey Zaraki, Can you help me out?" I was like "Sure with what?" "Well I work.. I need someone to xp me when im gone" I said "Sure bro no problem."

Maybe old school people know me.. I was always on golem spot for warriors sliding golems and Holydreamz was always leeching my xps on my second pc. I lvled lots of people like dor etc. Anyway.. So I lvled him..

Sometimes I stopped lvling my self and I lvled Holydreamz. Anyway.. I got Holydreamz to lvl 65 (Hooray!) There were no high lvls but my char was still 63.

And then one day.. He suddenly pmed me "ZARAAKIII ZARAKIII FAST FAST FAST AQ WHERE ARE YOU !! DUPING IS POSSIBLE!!"

I was like WTF are you talking about?
    He said; Duping is possible lets gear up a bit..
    I was like "Erm wtf"
    Anyway he told me to go to Dies1 moradon so I went there they gave me items then logged off came back in gave me the items.. I was so scared.. I didnt want to do a thing wrong he would be mad at me..
    But tbh duping was fun.. Its actually nice to have so many items :P
    Anyway Holy duped a fucking shit load we were duping for hours from 20:00 till 04:00 we didnt went to sleep.. We made chitin sets +8 shards +8 raptors +8 everything.
    But ok he traded his items for unique accesoire and we geared up 3 accounts.(Holydreamz,Akhilleus,Zaraki)

Suddenly one day I come to home and I see "invalid password" (god damned!! ) So I get hacked by "Nirpimp1" the old owner of "Alon_2005" there was a bug where he could retake his account.
    I talked with King of Moradon, To get my items back.. And he helped me for 50$.

Hacker name changed my char; http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...04.20.34.38.jpg

And here ya go; My char was pimped again thanks to KoM ; http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...06.15.28.38.jpg

A day after I got hacked again.. How should I know that you had to change your password before you changed your mail.. So this guy tried his luck again and he succeeded. This time he also bought HostageGDI's warrior.
    So I saw him running with my items thanks to some friends on forums.. talked with him a shit loads.. Got my items back again.
    But I hated the game.. I got hacked it was no more fun.. I couldnt trust my warrior anymore.. It could get hacked again and again.

So I didnt want to play and Holydreamz took that advance because I really didnt care but I told him I would still play after a while but he sold all my items.

I told him I would still play but not on my warrior his rl friend "Arop" some people should remember him from Blood.. his nick was Shadow a rogue.. he played a warrior called Akhilleus..

Now He and Holydreamz decided to quit.. They disbanded the clan made me owner of it. I told Holydreamz that if I could buy Akhilleus the warrior. He said "Ofcourse not, You may have it.. I wont sell it to you!"
    I was like Cool! a lvl 65 char! ownage!

So I lvled this baby He was around 68 then Holydreamz and Akhilleus came back to the game. Akhilleus started to play the warrior once in a while ofc I let him he was my good gun friend. But when I Nt'd to human.
    Suddenly I got dc'd and my password was changed.. And a couple days after they gave me the pw back.

So when he came back he suddenly recieved his old char back but he name changed it before telling it to me.. And he was using KOSP on him.. He made it lvl 69 his rogue Holydreamz but it was name changed to something different..
    Cant remember since he used to name change it once in a week. He got lvl 69 then owned by xtrap. It got banned for 30 days.. He started playing manes a bit then when his rogue got unbanned the old owner where he sold the char to got the account back..
    Anyway Holydreamz played a bit Manes on a char called "Unfaitfull"
    He stopped talking to me for weeks then suddenly he said "Bekir I am going to sell this character for $ help me transfer items.. here is the id/pw login give me all the items please.. So I went in..
    I saw; Giga +7,2x Shard +8 (without poison) , full shell set +8 , WP +3 Elf belt +3 rol +3 rom +3 glass belt +3 eme +3 re +3 (Manes was like a month old). Then he made a warrior called "LetMePwnYou" the warrior was lvl 50 :P he had wp +3 giga +7 etc.

Kazam can confirm this, I showed him a couple items. Anyway I gave it to Holydreamz.

Then he told me on msn "Zaraki shall I trade my warrior on manes for a lvl 70 mage on diez?" I said "Yeah do it!!" then he got a lvl 70 mage.. They found out a duping method. He never told me how he only said;
    "There is an program that makes you start KO with older version where duping was possible". They duped a shitloads fragments he had fire rings +3 etc etc. He had everything. He made so many shells to +7 was no problem.
    He sold 500 gold bars for 2$ each while they were 8$ normal.

Then he started working with a corrupt GM (This gm gave him felankor ring etc)

So another day, Password gets changed again..
    So I went to Holy said what happened? went to Akhilleus What happened? He said "I dont want you to go human without my permission." I pmed him "wtf are you talking about? The character is mine.. You guys sold all my items Holy gave me this char!
    He disagreed gave me the warrior's password back after a couple days.. and I took all my items and gave the warrior to them.
    So he started calling me scammer etc. but I didnt do anything wrong it was all his fault. The character I made 72 .. He took it back..

I made a lvl 1 warrior lvled it up in a week to 61 ; http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...31.13.21.58.jpg

Now sold everything tho, So guys I quit the game. Got scammed by people I knew for years and trusted. Why would I hide the truth any longer?

Good luck all except Phantom_rouge I always defended HolyDreamz just because I trusted him fully.. He made me look disrespective against you guys.. I am sorry.. Even apologizing from Camaz0tz (Never thought about that ha?)

Good luck in real life, Peace out \// Zaraki.

Banned Senior Member

Dont know what I ever did to you, but who cares I dont give a shit about you

We all know Holy wasn't legit, I dont see much point to an extended history

Haha, that fucking scum unfaithful on manes always denidied shit like that, fucking gay. -_-

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

long reading... no further comments. Sadly, zaraki and holydreams just confirmed the stereotype that turks have, of dupers, macroers and scammers...

lolololol and he acts like we didnt already know.

Originally posted by Dro
    long reading... no further comments. Sadly, zaraki and holydreams just confirmed the stereotype that turks have, of dupers, macroers and scammers...
    +100000000000000000000000000000000000000

Haxium

damn, and i never received anything !
    ever heard of gyft pls?

Volcanic

Default Re: A Post from Zaraki about Holydreamz

Originally posted by PADDY
    A real story..

A couple years ago... Zaraki was playing Ares. A priest, Was in the clan Blessed. With yatah and some more. Zaraki's priest got hacked.
    Zaraki stopped.. I was on mIRC at #knightonline FatherSkeige pmed me; "Hey men sup" so I told him I got hacked. He told me to try out Diez. *
    Sure why not.. So he gave me his lvl 52 warrior.. he bought me fps +7.. And a glave(+6?) Anyway I was teh p00ntage.

So one day.. There came an bug of K2 (A bug] My char was an unkown class lvl 0 because I used an Turkish symbol.
    So anyway I post it on the forums.. and suddenly I get an pm. "Hey I want to buy your account.. Is it for sale?"

So I was like wtf is that for a retard O_O? Anyway we set up a deal for 400m. And I sold it to him. Later Holydreamz told me he bought the account from me.. for..
    Guess 3 times guys..What do you think? :P Yeah for dupe They duped with those bugged chars apperantly.

Anyway I was getting better friends with Holydreams day by day.. He gave me an warrior lvl 61 deleveld from 62 called "EvilSide" He was full shell +6/7 glave +8. *
    It was an pwntage char. I lvled it for a bit.. then suddenly there came something which I never saw before.. The massive dupe wipe which made everyone naked.. and guess what
    My shells where gone :| so I pm Holydreamz on msn "Dude, I am really sorry.. but I might be hacked orsomething.. Your items are suddenly gone :| I really didnt took it I swear!"
    He replied with; "Ah its ok, no problem I *bought it from someone random from moradon anyway."

So I was like "Wow this guy trusts me." *Later on.. Time passed.. And I started orc side.. He bought me an priest first.. The priest got hacked by the old owner.. So then he bought me an warrior called;
    "Alon_2005" I renamed it to Zaraki. So I was playing and Holy said "Hey Zaraki, Can you help me out?" I was like "Sure with what?" "Well I work.. I need someone to xp me when im gone" I said "Sure bro no problem."

Maybe old school people know me.. I was always on golem spot for warriors sliding golems and Holydreamz was always leeching my xps on my second pc. I lvled lots of people like dor etc. Anyway.. So I lvled him..

Sometimes I stopped lvling my self and I lvled Holydreamz. Anyway.. I got Holydreamz to lvl 65 (Hooray!) There were no high lvls but my char was still 63.

And then one day.. He suddenly pmed me "ZARAAKIII ZARAKIII FAST FAST FAST AQ WHERE ARE YOU !! DUPING IS POSSIBLE!!"

I was like WTF are you talking about?
    He said; Duping is possible lets gear up a bit..
    I was like "Erm wtf" *
    Anyway he told me to go to Dies1 moradon so I went there they gave me items then logged off came back in gave me the items.. I was so scared.. I didnt want to do a thing wrong he would be mad at me..
    But tbh duping was fun.. Its actually nice to have so many items :P
    Anyway Holy duped a fucking shit load we were duping for hours from 20:00 till 04:00 we didnt went to sleep.. We made chitin sets +8 shards +8 raptors +8 everything. *
    But ok he traded his items for unique accesoire and we geared up 3 accounts.(Holydreamz,Akhilleus,Zaraki)

Suddenly one day I come to home and I see "invalid password" (god damned!! ) So I get hacked by "Nirpimp1" the old owner of "Alon_2005" there was a bug where he could retake his account.
    I talked with King of Moradon, To get my items back.. And he helped me for 50$.

Hacker name changed my char; http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...04.20.34.38.jpg

And here ya go; My char was pimped again thanks to KoM ; http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...06.15.28.38.jpg

A day after I got hacked again.. How should I know that you had to change your password before you changed your mail.. So this guy tried his luck again and he succeeded. This time he also bought HostageGDI's warrior.
    So I saw him running with my items thanks to some friends on forums.. talked with him a shit loads.. Got my items back again.
    But I hated the game.. I got hacked it was no more fun.. I couldnt trust my warrior anymore.. It could get hacked again and again.

So I didnt want to play and Holydreamz took that advance because I really didnt care but I told him I would still play after a while but he sold all my items.

I told him I would still play but not on my warrior his rl friend "Arop" some people should remember him from Blood.. his nick was Shadow a rogue.. he played a warrior called Akhilleus..

Now He and Holydreamz decided to quit.. They disbanded the clan made me owner of it. I told Holydreamz that if I could buy Akhilleus the warrior. He said "Ofcourse not, You may have it.. I wont sell it to you!"
    I was like Cool! a lvl 65 char! ownage!

So I lvled this baby He was around 68 then Holydreamz and Akhilleus came back to the game. Akhilleus started to play the warrior once in a while ofc I let him he was my good gun friend. But when I Nt'd to human.
    Suddenly I got dc'd and my password was changed.. And a couple days after they gave me the pw back.

So when he came back he suddenly recieved his old char back but he name changed it before telling it to me.. And he was using KOSP on him.. He made it lvl 69 his rogue Holydreamz but it was name changed to something different..
    Cant remember since he used to name change it once in a week. He got lvl 69 then owned by xtrap. It got banned for 30 days.. He started playing manes a bit then when his rogue got unbanned the old owner where he sold the char to got the account back..
    Anyway Holydreamz played a bit Manes on a char called "Unfaitfull"
    He stopped talking to me for weeks then suddenly he said "Bekir I am going to sell this character for $ help me transfer items.. here is the id/pw login give me all the items please.. So I went in..
    I saw; Giga +7,2x Shard +8 (without poison) , full shell set +8 , WP +3 Elf belt +3 rol +3 rom +3 glass belt +3 eme +3 re +3 (Manes was like a month old). Then he made a warrior called "LetMePwnYou" the warrior was lvl 50 :P he had wp +3 giga +7 etc.

Kazam can confirm this, I showed him a couple items. Anyway I gave it to Holydreamz. *

Then he told me on msn "Zaraki shall I trade my warrior on manes for a lvl 70 mage on diez?" I said "Yeah do it!!" then he got a lvl 70 mage.. They found out a duping method. He never told me how he only said;
    "There is an program that makes you start KO with older version where duping was possible". They duped a shitloads fragments he had fire rings +3 etc etc. He had everything. He made so many shells to +7 was no problem.
    He sold 500 gold bars for 2$ each while they were 8$ normal.

Then he started working with a corrupt GM (This gm gave him felankor ring etc) *

So another day, Password gets changed again..
    So I went to Holy said what happened? went to Akhilleus What happened? He said "I dont want you to go human without my permission." I pmed him "wtf are you talking about? The character is mine.. You guys sold all my items Holy gave me this char!
    He disagreed gave me the warrior's password back after a couple days.. and I took all my items and gave the warrior to them. *
    So he started calling me scammer etc. but I didnt do anything wrong it was all his fault. The character I made 72 .. He took it back.. *

I made a lvl 1 warrior lvled it up in a week to 61 ; http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...31.13.21.58.jpg

Now sold everything tho, So guys I quit the game. Got scammed by people I knew for years and trusted. Why would I hide the truth any longer?

Good luck all except Phantom_rouge I always defended HolyDreamz just because I trusted him fully.. He made me look disrespective against you guys.. I am sorry.. Even apologizing from Camaz0tz (Never thought about that ha?)

Good luck in real life, Peace out \// Zaraki.
    Nice story.

Now, when are K2 gonna block durkdurkistan`s IP range?

diez of our lives latest installment?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by Haxium
    damn, and i never received anything !
    ever heard of gyft pls?
    me either all i got was a glave+7 once of holı

Originally posted by Phantom478
    diez of our lives latest installment?
    Nah, this is just re-telling what we already knew. Now if we could get HolyDreamz to "defend" himself, it'd be the return of DOOL.

btw yatah never been in blessed. so story is a big lie! LIE LIE LIE AND MORE LIES! ZARAKI FTW!

Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow
    btw yatah never been in blessed. so story is a big lie! LIE LIE LIE AND MORE LIES! ZARAKI FTW!
    typo, he meant Kayah

dorpwn

<3 man :wub:
    good luck irl :wub:
    sorry to hear u got scammed :[

Originally posted by dorpwn
    <3 man :wub: *
    good luck irl *:wub: *
    sorry to hear u got scammed :[
    u fucking serious? he just admited to duping right along side him, he only posted this cause he finally got hit in the ass by karma.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast