Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

A Post from Zaraki about Holydreamz

This is a discussion on A Post from Zaraki about Holydreamz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; olol ye, like 500 or more abyss fires on manes? or smth server lawl...
Page: 3

olol ye, like 500 or more abyss fires on manes? or smth server lawl

ID4N

Originally posted by tolgahan
    no. i knew but i didnt do actually i learnt in last 3 days patch so i didnt try i was going scholl n didnt want to waste my time for the game coz i had exam. if i had free times i dunno maybe i wd try. but i didnt.
    So u say u wdnt do it ha?
    turks way of thinking, says it all.

tolgahan

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    no. i knew but i didnt do actually i learnt in last 3 days patch so i didnt try i was going scholl n didnt want to waste my time for the game coz i had exam. if i had free times i dunno maybe i wd try. but i didnt.
    turks way of thinking, says it all.[/b]
    retarded way of thinking .u noob look again what i said last !
    in a server like cypher its normal to think it. i said i just thought but i didnt.
    but u matafaka dont want to understand it coz the turk side of the post point easier for u to say something.
    at least i am not lying n i am not twofaced matafaka like u n others. now stfu.

ID4N

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by ID4N@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

turks way of thinking, says it all.
    retarded way of thinking .u noob look again what i said last !
    in a server like cypher its normal to think it. i said i just thought but i didnt.
    but u matafaka dont want to understand it coz the turk side of the post point easier for u to say something.
    at least i am not lying n i am not twofaced matafaka like u n others. now stfu.[/b]
    lol... did i swear at u? this is very mature of u, do u learn that at ur school?
    u said that if u had time u would dupe, so u are saying that if u have the power, u should use it?
    at least i am not lying n i am not twofaced matafaka like u n others.
    and here i proved my main point, sry but not all are kiddos who are looking for easier ways to reach the top, learn that.

So all the story says "if u know duping u do it!." but other twofaced says "We are legit" COZ U DONT KNOW DUPING . *
    now go on fingering ur ass .
    gratz for the "truth"s .Believe me if others wd know duping there wont be anyone who tried to scam u.
    u r not duping coz u dont know how to do it. I am sure if u wd know U WD DUPE TOO.(that "u" is u paddy )

what? I have known every dupe method in this game to this date and worked along side nearly every gm (up until saturo where i gave up hope) to eliminate every cause of duping and keep this server clean, and do you know why this server is so fucked up at the moment? The pure and simple reason is that K2 severed all conn3ections with the good people trying to help their company.

Anyway I don't quite understand why i was even brought into it, i am meerly making this post on behalf of Zaraki.

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    After playing for 2 years, Im gonna quit the game. It was very fun and cool but then some friends get greedy and fucked up the game for me. Anyway, Time for school! *

Thanks to; *

HolyDreamz *
    Akhilleus *
    Iamyesilkafamage *
    Burty *
    Erdemli *
    Aqu *
    Battybat *
    Conin *
    IprometheusI *
    scareface *
    Tuzruhu *
    Ottothegreat *
    Fukara *
    zoGi *
    Husy_The_Turk *
    WatchMySex *
    Rommel *
    Obscurity *
    Blacktimee *
    Undeanted *
    MaJeste *
    Carisma *
    L0qui *
    Murtaza *
    Unholy *
    Tez *
    Soultaker *
    pips *
    Ferhat *

And lots of more. *

Thanks to these clans: *

EnjoyTheSilence *
    UtopianKnights *
    Sehitler
    taken from another forum <.<
    FIrst i would like to say: My Real name is Ferhat B)

Second: Im fuking shocked,I knew holy did stuff which were illegal but i didnt know he was an expert like this.

Me,as a turk, can easily join turk clans and be friends with them (I did this in a few clans i suspected and found out they all duped)
    But i have been in enjoythesilence too,i never knew holy was doing these things...He was a very nice person but now i know it didnt mean anything for him,the things he gave to his friends etc were just little stuff for him...Anyway sad to hear sharingan got scammed by him,he was even more worth to sharingan then i was and im real good friends with him^^... When he met holy he kinda dumped me:P But he always backed me up with LEGAL items and hp pots/scrolls :P

Anyway for the ppl who say; Now u can see how turks are like.

Well i dont see it...We are all humans it doesnt have anything to make with where we are from

There are criminals in america,Uk,Turkey,Israel,Russia and even in the netherlands:P

Think good about this, we are all humans it doenst have anything to make with turks...I know alot american/uk/french/german/blabla scammers...They do it smart like holy did and alot ppl know this,just nobody is talking about it.

Conclusion:

Holy even if u cant read this,im SHOCKED. For bekir im sorry and i would make same mistake as he did...Holy just offered him that much and 1 day everyone will look at it and say : Its just a game so why not.

And... This doesnt proof anything about turks lets not start flaming each other once again.

Phave

Originally posted by dorpwn
    not everything is about ko that guy was nice to me and was my friend.. i was in his clan too
    +1

Volcanic

So all the story says "if u know duping u do it!." but other twofaced says "We are legit" COZ U DONT KNOW DUPING . *
    now go on fingering ur ass .
    gratz for the "truth"s .Believe me if others wd know duping there wont be anyone who tried to scam u.
    u r not duping coz u dont know how to do it. I am sure if u wd know U WD DUPE TOO.(that "u" is u paddy )
    Do not judge other by your strength and merits. Not everyone has penis inadequatecy . Personally, i like server dupe wipes. Its great walking around in my LEGIT +8`s, whilst nearly everyone else is missing gear, or better still naked. Your attitude is why this game stinks. There is no need to cheat.

Atleast i do know this much, not all Turks follow your mentality.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Why is there always a fking life story every day i check these dammm forums.

It makes a good drama 2 read tho

Diphosgene

gl to me too ?

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by dorpwn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dorpwn)</div>
    not everything is about ko that guy was nice to me and was my friend.. i was in his clan too[/b]
    same here

<!--QuoteBegin-termidan

this is very mature of u
    thats rich coming from u <_<

Originally posted by dorpwn
    not everything is about ko that guy was nice to me and was my friend.. i was in his clan too
    He's been in my clan too, he used to be my friend as well but after the whole "i fuck userbin" thing, I hope he rots in hell right next to Holy.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dorpwn
    He's been in my clan too, he used to be my friend as well but after the whole "i fuck userbin" thing, I hope he rots in hell right next to Holy.[/b]
    After him and his clan pretty much finished I didnt really here from him.. untill the forum stuff lol. And ofcourse.. the userbin thing...

zetazeta

gah so many ppl view the game's legitness as #1.. games are for entertainment, so i agree with dorpwn for saying that not everything is about ko. play teh game how u like to play im not suggesting dupers tho xD

Cocaine

Meh, I used to be friends with him, I even borrowed a +8 duel wield setup from him once (probly duped).

He was a nice guy until the whole userbin incident.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast