Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 82

A Post from Zaraki about Holydreamz

This is a discussion on A Post from Zaraki about Holydreamz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cocaine Meh, I used to be friends with him, I even borrowed a +8 duel wield setup ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    the_man_slayer
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Cocaine
    Meh, I used to be friends with him, I even borrowed a +8 duel wield setup from him once (probly duped).

    He was a nice guy until the whole userbin incident.
    yup

  2. #47
    JustzBekir
    Guest

    Default

    As I said numerous times.. The userbin thing was just an example of "Death to all Turks". But as expected noone gave a shit about the Turks but they did about Userbin. Anyway thats a bit old.

    None of this is lies. Yes I helped Holydreamz dupe.. But I never gained anything of it since he sold all the shit and scammed me. But yeah who cares I made enough money from this game. I quit Diez, Ill probably see most of you around in Logos.

    I have apologized many times and will do it again. Because these matters ruined the fun of the game tbh. I feel guilty.

    I have trusted all of my friends, I let everyone wear my items..

    I gave conin once a in ib full shell and raptor +8 to wear and for a screenshot.
    Same goes for Cocaine,Schrotti and many others.

    Yes our clan didnt dupe or anything.. Holy was the only one who did. He always worked for his self not for the clan. Once there was an Name change dupe and he was duping for the clan but then he got pwned by Rollback.

    Yes I know, Turks again.. But I dont think that anyone would refuse the offer of Holydreamz gave.. Besides I got hacked on ares and went to Diez with a lvl 50 warrior with fullplates. Ofcourse I shouldnt but ok.

    <3 You all.. *Hope Holydreamz will stop spamming my email to not tell more*

    P.s. Phosgene change your sig its too huge :P J/k

    :wub:

  3. #48
    LegendarY Senior Member Lev0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands//Turkey
    Posts
    2,582

    Default

    Originally posted by JustzBekir
    As I said numerous times.. The userbin thing was just an example of "Death to all Turks". But as expected noone gave a shit about the Turks but they did about Userbin. Anyway thats a bit old. *

    None of this is lies. Yes I helped Holydreamz dupe.. But I never gained anything of it since he sold all the shit and scammed me. But yeah who cares I made enough money from this game. I quit Diez, Ill probably see most of you around in Logos.

    I have apologized many times and will do it again. Because these matters ruined the fun of the game tbh. I feel guilty.

    I have trusted all of my friends, I let everyone wear my items..

    I gave conin once a in ib full shell and raptor +8 to wear and for a screenshot.
    Same goes for Cocaine,Schrotti and many others.

    Yes our clan didnt dupe or anything.. Holy was the only one who did. He always worked for his self not for the clan. Once there was an Name change dupe and he was duping for the clan but then he got pwned by Rollback.

    Yes I *know, Turks again.. But I dont think that anyone would refuse the offer of Holydreamz gave.. Besides I got hacked on ares and went to Diez with a lvl 50 warrior with fullplates. Ofcourse I shouldnt but ok.

    <3 You all.. *Hope Holydreamz will stop spamming my email to not tell more* *

    P.s. Phosgene change your sig its too huge :P J/k *

    :wub:
    hey bekir get on msn sometimes

  4. #49
    Vertig0
    Guest

    Default

    Glad to see what goes around finally came around. Once shit always shit. One good thing came out of this. You are quitting KO.

  5. #50
    JustzBekir
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Vertig0
    Glad to see what goes around finally came around. Once shit always shit. One good thing came out of this. You are quitting KO.
    Sorry to spoil your fun, Logos ftw

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Just one more reason not to go logos. Whats worse is the pathetic people sticking up for you.

  7. #52
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Originally posted by JustzBekir
    As I said numerous times.. The userbin thing was just an example of "Death to all Turks". But as expected noone gave a shit about the Turks but they did about Userbin. Anyway thats a bit old. *

    None of this is lies. Yes I helped Holydreamz dupe.. But I never gained anything of it since he sold all the shit and scammed me. But yeah who cares I made enough money from this game. I quit Diez, Ill probably see most of you around in Logos.

    I have apologized many times and will do it again. Because these matters ruined the fun of the game tbh. I feel guilty.

    I have trusted all of my friends, I let everyone wear my items..

    I gave conin once a in ib full shell and raptor +8 to wear and for a screenshot.
    Same goes for Cocaine,Schrotti and many others.

    Yes our clan didnt dupe or anything.. Holy was the only one who did. He always worked for his self not for the clan. Once there was an Name change dupe and he was duping for the clan but then he got pwned by Rollback.

    Yes I *know, Turks again.. But I dont think that anyone would refuse the offer of Holydreamz gave.. Besides I got hacked on ares and went to Diez with a lvl 50 warrior with fullplates. Ofcourse I shouldnt but ok.

    <3 You all.. *Hope Holydreamz will stop spamming my email to not tell more* *

    P.s. Phosgene change your sig its too huge :P J/k *

    :wub:
    But the difference is, userbin is dead, and all turks arnt. :mellow:

  8. #53
    Cerius
    Guest

    Default

    Zaraki, I fucking hope you won't fuck up Logos..

  9. #54
    LegendarY Senior Member Lev0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands//Turkey
    Posts
    2,582

    Default

    Originally posted by Cerius
    Zaraki, I fucking hope you won't fuck up Logos..
    he destroyed diez all alone????

    zzzzzz useless comment if u ask me

  10. #55
    JustzBekir
    Guest

    Default

    Fucking up logos, naah seriously only thing I have duped was with holy and where I was part of were the current Velerefontis +8 raptor and Nifts +7 shell boots..

  11. #56
    Banned for scamming. CandyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Originally posted by Lev0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lev0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    Zaraki, I fucking hope you won't fuck up Logos..
    he destroyed diez all alone????

    zzzzzz useless comment if u ask me[/b]
    Totally agree with lev0...

    Stop flaming i know 75% of the ppl on these forums wouldnt refuse the offer holy did in zaraki's situation.

    I trust zaraki with everything i got.

    - Son.

  12. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Originally posted by CandyMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CandyMan)</div>
    Originally posted by Lev0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius

    Zaraki, I fucking hope you won't fuck up Logos..


    he destroyed diez all alone????

    zzzzzz useless comment if u ask me
    Totally agree with lev0...

    Stop flaming i know 75% of the ppl on these forums wouldnt refuse the offer holy did in zaraki's situation.

    I trust zaraki with everything i got.

    - Son.[/b]
    So your saying when the next dupe metod rolls around your gunna jump in the bandwagon? Stop kissing up to him, he had the chance to not do it but he didn't, he is just as guilty as holydreams. Honestly it's useless to post here, this forums full of retards.

  13. #58
    Cerius
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    Originally posted by CandyMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CandyMan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lev0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius

    Zaraki, I fucking hope you won't fuck up Logos..


    he destroyed diez all alone????

    zzzzzz useless comment if u ask me
    Totally agree with lev0...

    Stop flaming i know 75% of the ppl on these forums wouldnt refuse the offer holy did in zaraki's situation.

    I trust zaraki with everything i got.

    - Son.[/b]
    So your saying when the next dupe metod rolls around your gunna jump in the bandwagon? Honestly it's useless to post here, this forums full of retards.[/b][/quote]
    +1 haha, jackass.

  14. #59
    Banned for scamming. CandyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    Originally posted by CandyMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CandyMan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lev0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius

    Zaraki, I fucking hope you won't fuck up Logos..


    he destroyed diez all alone????

    zzzzzz useless comment if u ask me
    Totally agree with lev0...

    Stop flaming i know 75% of the ppl on these forums wouldnt refuse the offer holy did in zaraki's situation.

    I trust zaraki with everything i got.

    - Son.[/b]
    So your saying when the next dupe metod rolls around your gunna jump in the bandwagon? Honestly it's useless to post here, this forums full of retards.[/b][/quote]

    I never said it was good what he did...Zaraki was a victim...Holy could choose anyone else to use like this....Yes zaraki made a mistake and hes sorry for that.

    Now lets stop flaming shall we? Got nothing against you or anyone else

  15. #60
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    Originally posted by CandyMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CandyMan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lev0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius

    Zaraki, I fucking hope you won't fuck up Logos..


    he destroyed diez all alone????

    zzzzzz useless comment if u ask me
    Totally agree with lev0...

    Stop flaming i know 75% of the ppl on these forums wouldnt refuse the offer holy did in zaraki's situation.

    I trust zaraki with everything i got.

    - Son.[/b]
    So your saying when the next dupe metod rolls around your gunna jump in the bandwagon? Stop kissing up to him, he had the chance to not do it but he didn't, he is just as guilty as holydreams. Honestly it's useless to post here, this forums full of retards.[/b][/quote]
    As everyone says, you dont like it, stfu and stop posting and quit.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •