Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

A Post from Zaraki about Holydreamz

This is a discussion on A Post from Zaraki about Holydreamz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; poor vele zzz...
Page: 6

ultimaliaz

poor vele zzz

Originally posted by CandyMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CandyMan)</div>
    Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)
    Originally posted by CandyMan
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lev0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius

Zaraki, I fucking hope you won't fuck up Logos..

he destroyed diez all alone????

zzzzzz useless comment if u ask me

Totally agree with lev0...

Stop flaming i know 75% of the ppl on these forums wouldnt refuse the offer holy did in zaraki's situation.

I trust zaraki with everything i got.

- Son.
    So your saying when the next dupe metod rolls around your gunna jump in the bandwagon? Honestly it's useless to post here, this forums full of retards.[/b]
    I never said it was good what he did...Zaraki was a victim...Holy could choose anyone else to use like this....Yes zaraki made a mistake and hes sorry for that.

Now lets stop flaming shall we? Got nothing against you or anyone else [/b][/quote]

Victim my ass, Zaraki is no more a "victim" of this then Osama Bin Laden (sp?) was from 9/11.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

im sorry but ur a VICTIM when ur forced to do something...zaraki chose to help he chose to get duped items he chose to be involved...hes a sack of shit and im glad hes leaving diez

Diphosgene

hell i know i wouldnt refuse to such an offer...
    too bad i dont play ko anymore
    p.s no more siggie zaraki... :]

tolgahan

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

no. i knew but i didnt do actually i learnt in last 3 days patch so i didnt try i was going scholl n didnt want to waste my time for the game coz i had exam. if i had free times i dunno maybe i wd try. but i didnt.
    So u say u wdnt do it ha?

turks way of thinking, says it all.
    retarded way of thinking .u noob look again what i said last !
    in a server like cypher its normal to think it. i said i just thought but i didnt.
    but u matafaka dont want to understand it coz the turk side of the post point easier for u to say something.
    at least i am not lying n i am not twofaced matafaka like u n others. now stfu.[/b]
    lol... did i swear at u? this is very mature of u, do u learn that at ur school?
    u said that if u had time u would dupe, so u are saying that if u have the power, u should use it?
    at least i am not lying n i am not twofaced matafaka like u n others.
    and here i proved my main point, sry but not all are kiddos who are looking for easier ways to reach the top, learn that.[/b][/quote]
    lol u r stupid and u dont know what u r talking about. didnt u say "turks way of thinking, says it all". This is an insulting.U sweared at in formal.u r insulting turks n asking me why i sweared at u.
    i didnt say i wd dupe. i said "maybe i wd dupe" . i had exams . i even didnt think about duping coz of the exams. And dont tell me u wdnt dupe if u knew it. This game learnt me to find twofaced ppl .and i learnt another thing ppl in all europa n usa which has ppl that proud of themselfs are just of a piece of shit.
    when france tring to kick out morrocco's ppl who live in france ,u tried find something about kurds who live in turkiye
    when england , germany, italia , france has colonies, u tried to mean ottomans forced ppl to live under their control
    when...
    when...
    when...
    when...
    But i never defend turks who cheated.i fucked heaven clan's theory about "greek gm.racist players.greek-turk war" now they are tring to kill me.(heaven was the biggest clan in cypher.They got frapsed when they are in a koxp party.duping koxp db hacking bla bla bla .they did everthing but after "ban" and "clan disband" they tried to cover their shits by talking about greek gm . racists bla bla
    and i saw ppl tried to be my friend coz i am turk . i may know duping.They asked me to dupe items for them.about 3 ppl from ko4life and more from outside.
    Even for a day try to act like a man.I am sure non of u cant confession of having duped items.
    i am telling these for u.i am proud of having a clean Ko background(like a 6 months).xshadyx knows how many days i was exping 66 to 67 when koxp was published.
    i am not getting mad when ppl swear at turks coz cheaters deserve it. but when ppl who has a dark background try to tell something about turks i really got mad. coz i hate twofaced ppl.
    at first clean ur ass n then talk about my ass.that "u" was a general "u" . if u think u r not in it then dont try to say something.
    ID4N dont ask me what i meant.just read . are u the only one who cant understand what i meant?.Even i had power i didnt use . but i just thought about it for a while if i should do too. but i didnt. Thats all.
    thinking something happened doesnt prove anythink.ur theory was turks cheat.i didnt . ur theory sux.i sometimes swear at ppl coz they do something worse than swearing.
    paddy i didnt say anything about u .i also said "u r not that 'u' paddy"

ID4N

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)
    Originally posted by tolgahan
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

no. i knew but i didnt do actually i learnt in last 3 days patch so i didnt try i was going scholl n didnt want to waste my time for the game coz i had exam. if i had free times i dunno maybe i wd try. but i didnt.
    So u say u wdnt do it ha?

turks way of thinking, says it all.

retarded way of thinking .u noob look again what i said last !
    in a server like cypher its normal to think it. i said i just thought but i didnt.
    but u matafaka dont want to understand it coz the turk side of the post point easier for u to say something.
    at least i am not lying n i am not twofaced matafaka like u n others. now stfu.
    lol... did i swear at u? this is very mature of u, do u learn that at ur school?
    u said that if u had time u would dupe, so u are saying that if u have the power, u should use it?
    at least i am not lying n i am not twofaced matafaka like u n others.
    and here i proved my main point, sry but not all are kiddos who are looking for easier ways to reach the top, learn that.[/b]
    lol u r stupid and u dont know what u r talking about. didnt u say "turks way of thinking, says it all". This is an insulting.U sweared at in formal.u r insulting turks n asking me why i sweared at u.
    i didnt say i wd dupe. i said "maybe i wd dupe" . i had exams . i even didnt think about duping coz of the exams. And dont tell me u wdnt dupe if u knew it. This game learnt me to find twofaced ppl .and i learnt another thing ppl in all europa n usa which has ppl that proud of themselfs are just of a piece of shit.
    when france tring to kick out morrocco's ppl who live in france ,u tried find something about kurds who live in turkiye
    when england , germany, italia , france has colonies, u tried to mean ottomans forced ppl to live under their control
    when...
    when...
    when...
    when...
    But i never defend turks who cheated.i fucked heaven clan's theory about "greek gm.racist players.greek-turk war" now they are tring to kill me.(heaven was the biggest clan in cypher.They got frapsed when they are in a koxp party.duping koxp db hacking bla bla bla .they did everthing but after "ban" and "clan disband" they tried to cover their shits by talking about greek gm . racists bla bla
    and i saw ppl tried to be my friend coz i am turk . i may know duping.They asked me to dupe items for them.about 3 ppl from ko4life and more from outside.
    Even for a day try to act like a man.I am sure non of u cant confession of having duped items.
    i am telling these for u.i am proud of having a clean Ko background(like a 6 months).xshadyx knows how many days i was exping 66 to 67 when koxp was published.
    i am not getting mad when ppl swear at turks coz cheaters deserve it. but when ppl who has a dark background try to tell something about turks i really got mad. coz i hate twofaced ppl.
    at first clean ur ass n then talk about my ass.that "u" was a general "u" . if u think u r not in it then dont try to say something.
    ID4N dont ask me what i meant.just read . are u the only one who cant understand what i meant?.Even i had power i didnt use . but i just thought about it for a while if i should do too. but i didnt. Thats all.
    thinking something happened doesnt prove anythink.ur theory was turks cheat.i didnt . ur theory sux.i sometimes swear at ppl coz they do something worse than swearing.
    paddy i didnt say anything about u .i also said "u r not that 'u' paddy"[/b][/quote]
    no, if i could i wouldnt dupe.
    do i have dark background? do u even know me?
    yeah my theory sux, 99% of the turks dont cheat :rollseyes: .

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by CandyMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CandyMan)
    Originally posted by Vacant
    Originally posted by CandyMan
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lev0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius

Zaraki, I fucking hope you won't fuck up Logos..

he destroyed diez all alone????

zzzzzz useless comment if u ask me

Totally agree with lev0...

Stop flaming i know 75% of the ppl on these forums wouldnt refuse the offer holy did in zaraki's situation.

I trust zaraki with everything i got.

- Son.

So your saying when the next dupe metod rolls around your gunna jump in the bandwagon? Honestly it's useless to post here, this forums full of retards.
    I never said it was good what he did...Zaraki was a victim...Holy could choose anyone else to use like this....Yes zaraki made a mistake and hes sorry for that.

Now lets stop flaming shall we? Got nothing against you or anyone else [/b]
    Victim my ass, Zaraki is no more a "victim" of this then Osama Bin Laden (sp?) was from 9/11.[/b][/quote]

Sorry Shurt And Cama...Ur right Btw cool down its me,son

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456