Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting for MrNasty basicly cuz I was the only one who didnt block him on msn

This is a discussion on Posting for MrNasty basicly cuz I was the only one who didnt block him on msn within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; People can change. Lets give him a chance, by paying everyone back. I would welcome this if I was scammed ...
Page: 2

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

People can change. Lets give him a chance, by paying everyone back. I would welcome this if I was scammed by him.

hey Nasty

Quick question were you Stycma? a Orc warrior

And hope u rlly going tru with this.... Not another act of inocense then scam all over again ^^ still even if people forgive you those who have a brain wont trust you but at least ur forgiven

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Posting for him yet again

for TabbyCat.

1. No, I'm not sorry cuz I got caught.
      I've been thinking about paying everyone back I scammed for weeks now.
      Darkleet00 only gave me the little push I needed.
    2. But what your saying '' Once a scammer always a scammer ''
      I'll show you that people can change, I know that's hard to believe>
      But I really want you to know that I am sorry and want to change myself.
    A couple of thoughts:
    1. Scammer - Joost Koenders (StarfoX) He was reported on 02-17-2010 and then http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...-2-rev-317372/ on 03-15-2011. That's a year. So you are telling us that after a year of being a scammer you just happened to have a sudden attack of conscience a day after darkleet found out your family's phones, addresses etc. That's pretty convenient don't you think?
    2. +∞ to that. And that's because you got scared. Fear can be a stronger motive than regret. As a matter of fact you are now officially the most trustable person here. You should be a trading moderator too. Cause if you try to scam again they still got the info to track you down.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    A couple of thoughts:
    1. Scammer - Joost Koenders (StarfoX) He was reported on 02-17-2010 and then http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...-2-rev-317372/ on 03-15-2011. That's a year. So you are telling us that after a year of being a scammer you just happened to have a sudden attack of conscience a day after darkleet found out your family's phones, addresses etc. That's pretty convenient don't you think?
    2. +∞ to that. And that's because you got scared. Fear can be a stronger motive than regret. As a matter of fact you are now officially the most trustable person here. You should be a trading moderator too. Cause if you try to scam again they still got the info to track you down.
    If this is true than ^^ Nasty ur so pathethic

Banned Senior Member

Lol I doubt he'll be intimidated by people having his personal info. I definately wouldnt be.

lol

wat een kneus=)

fail

Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    lol

wat een kneus=)

fail
    ben ik compleet met je eens, word ie eens gepakt verandert ie in een brave kikker en betaalt ie alles terug.

@MrNasty veel succes met terugbetalen dat zijn een hele hoop euro's, maar nog steeds ben je een stinkende kut dief en dat zul je altijd blijven ( als je iets doet, doe het dan goed beunhaas )

this is in dutch language which will Nasty understand pretty good.

~fdnl123

Quote Originally Posted by fdnl123 View Post
    ben ik compleet met je eens, word ie eens gepakt verandert ie in een brave kikker en betaalt ie alles terug.

@MrNasty veel succes met terugbetalen dat zijn een hele hoop euro's, maar nog steeds ben je een stinkende kut dief en dat zul je altijd blijven ( als je iets doet, doe het dan goed beunhaas )

~fdnl123
    Shouldnt you translate that for the admins/mods and people who actually read the forums? Thanks

I think everyone makes mistakes, but when a person take such action to correct them, I think he should have a chance, cuz not everyone do.

I saw a friend very dependent to metamphetamine that really ruined their life, left their friends and sold almost everything they had to buy that. If nobody would help him, he will still on the street.

What im trying to say is if he wanna pay his dept and try to repare his errors, fine, i'll encourage him. People that say:" Once a scammer, always a scammer" dont worth shit in my opinion. Trying to increase they self-esteem by adding negative comment to someone that took the courage to admit what he have done and try to repare.

Im not trying to defend what he have done in the past, but yeah people can change and I just say give him a chance. Personally, I'll be glad to trade/deal items with him once he paid his dept. Would you think he will scam someone after giving so much trouble to correct his errors ?

No matter where the motivation came from (his angry father or his friend on forum), but go ahead, pay your dept, cuz in my mind, a name worth more than some thousand dollars.

And for people that put negative comments, hey wtf! this guy try to repare his errors. It require maturity to do that, leave him alone, lets him pay his due.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post

No matter where the motivation came from (his angry father or his friend on forum), but go ahead, pay your dept, cuz in my mind, a name worth more than some thousand dollars.

And for people that put negative comments, hey wtf! this guy try to repare his errors. It require maturity to do that, leave him alone, lets him pay his due.
    +1, didn't bother reading the rest of your post but yea.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    Shouldnt you translate that for the admins/mods and people who actually read the forums? Thanks

since captainobvious shows him the forum posts i think that the text i wrote is for Nasty himself to read, mind your own business.

~fdnl123

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

i think its mentioned on the rules
    this forum is ENGLISH ONLY and dont support any other language
    so you should type only on english or admins delete it(that should be done as i think)
    and i encourage MrNasty for being changed because i believe in persons changing
    because iam one from the ppl who changed in their life from bad things to good things (not in ko its in real life)
    and yeah keep up the good work bro and i encourage you
    and if all ppl who you have scammed forgived you i think you can have chance on coming to the community again(thats if mods like to )
    because we will meet the new Mr Nasty not the old ......(dont wanna to say it cuz it shouldnot be said for you again)
    ~Ayman

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by fdnl123 View Post

rough google translation:

@MrNasty good luck with back pay are a lot of euros, but still smelly cunt you're a thief and you will forever be (if you do something, do it well bungler)

lmfao....

Then he should contact people privately, by posting this captainobvious is actually in a round about way helping MrNasty evade his ban by still being able to post on these forums. Think what you want but if your even slightly intellegant you can see thats how it is.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Then he should contact people privately, by posting this captainobvious is actually in a round about way helping MrNasty evade his ban by still being able to post on these forums. Think what you want but if your even slightly intellegant you can see thats how it is.
    yea but captainobvious is only helping people get their money back, this forum isn't some court or shit where you cant post this or else you get banned...

why even bring up captainobvious getting banned? jesusssssss, he's only helping, any mod can see that lol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast