Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting for MrNasty basicly cuz I was the only one who didnt block him on msn

This is a discussion on Posting for MrNasty basicly cuz I was the only one who didnt block him on msn within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by rambo14k Dont be mad brah. This is a general Chat am pretty sure it was meant for ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    Dont be mad brah.
    This is a general Chat am pretty sure it was meant for english
    I'm sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    actually its an english forum.

Someone translate it please........
    Sorryyyyyyyy.......

@M1NO nice job translating it ;D i see you found it funny.

~fdnl123

if his dad is mad at him, im guessing he is under 18? how can an "young adult" pay back thousands? Must be making 80 bucks an hour at target. I wouldnt expect the money back unless his dad helps him.

retard0

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    once a scammer always a scammed, hes only sorry because he was caught

+1 for that , I don't think a person could change . When he will get the opportunity to get a valuable item , he will do that again . But now , he won't do those little scams , he will try to get the high scams and being carefull .

I don't think this guy should get the trust from all , 100% sure at this .

take care .

p.s : I think this guy should give 10% more of the scammed items

example : scammed 15gbs , give 1.5 gb including the 15gbs :]

cu

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post
    Idiot, and just idiot comment. And from someone like me, it have something to say. Yeah, your a pure idiot, period.
    From how you speak you don't seem that bright of a person... so when "someone like you" calls me an idiot I'm not offended at all.

You really think he would have said this if darkleet didn't have his personal info? Btw, he has yet to pay people back. Can say I'm an idiot, but this idiot learnt his lesson and won't get scammed again. You're free to trust a scammer... I don't care.

This reminds of when I got scammed (I knew this person for over 4 years, we spoke daily on msn, lend him for over thousands of items and he always returned them... yet one day he decided to take everything from me, I'm not talking bout MRnasty here). I was able to get everything back, only my account was left (and was only a matter of time till i would get that one back too). And so knew the scammer, so suddenly he grew a consciene and gave me my char back. Hard to tell why he did that...
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 05-01-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Shoguns

He should keep the money, and stop talking. He'll regret giving it back, and he'll one day regret talking like some melodramatic sheep. These people never gave a shit about you, the majority are a bunch of gimps, who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Take there money, consider it, doing them a favor. Maybe they'll break their addictions and invest in something worth while. Oh yeah, once again, stop talking about it, it makes you look incredibly flamboyant. And we all know where that leads...

Demika

he scammed me more than a year ago, he scammed some items of me worth alot back than, but he told me he will pay me back the price they are worth now.. so i still lose alot since prices have dropped epic.

Anyways I know some people doesnt like me posting for him but anyways it might speed up the repaying issue.

Here's Joost's words that he wanted me to post

I know I can´t ever be trusted again.
    But that´s not what I´m trying to do here.
    All I want is people to forgive me for what I did.

I realize that I stole items/money. Items/money that most of you have been farming/merchanting for weeks!
    I want to clear my name.. I would rather be known as the scammer that returned the money/items then a ordinary scammer.
    I've made friends in this game, and I backstabbed them by stealing their items/money.

Rambo14k:

I'm not Stycma.

Darken:

Thank you for giving me a chanse.

Demika:

I am sorry for what I did, we had contact on msn and we still have to agree on how much I pay you.

SpartagusNL: I'm sorry for dissapointing you, I'll probably won't come back to this game.
    All I want now is pay off everyone and then be done for a while.

Thardy: I'm very sorry for letting you down.

Machiavelli: No I'm not scared. If someone feel's the urge to visit me, add me to msn I'll give you my adress.
    (you can verify that adress with several ppl) And did the thought ever ocurred to you that I might not have
    used my name in all the scam attempts? That there's a gap between the first time my name got posted and the 2nd time
    doesn't mean I didn't do anything in the meentime. And concerning my dad. All he said to me was that he was very dissapointed.
    If I was a heartless bitch I wouldn't give a shit. I've been feeling bad about it every time I scammed someone. (yes I've scammed multiple people)
    But I never had the balls to step up and pay for my mistakes. And what can my dad do about this? If I say no I won't pay up.
    Then I won't pay up, there's nothing he can do about that. I'm doing this for myself, so I can stop feeling sorry.
    I've made ALOT of mistakes and I'll be the last to say that u should trust me.

fdnl123: Thank you for wishing me good luck. I got a comment for you.
    I personally don't really give a fuck what my dad has to say about this.
    He can't do anything.. I'm almost 19 now, and if I choose to pay the people back who I scammed I can do it right?
    It's to late for me to turn into the nice guy, I've scammed to much ppl for that.

OnlyGods: Thanks for the heads up!

E_Mon: Thank you to for the heads up!

Tabbycat: I understand your rage but I ask you to point it towards me and not towards the people that did nothing wrong,
    CaptainObvious is only trying to help the other people get their money back, please understand that!

Simontjeuh: I'd like to see anyone give me a visit. I don't give a fuck what you think you can do.
    Your right about the sorry part, it always is to late.. But hey, Better late then never?

T_Rey: Lol @ the clip!

bknight: I'm not entirely sure, I think 5/6

tgotgo: Your right, And if I was financially able to pay everyone back right now I would do it.
    But I'm not, so it can take a while. I'll do my first pay's before June.

CryingBow: Add me to msn then we can talk.

Mistaleet: I'm turning 19 next week.. And I can't pay up 1000's in 1 day, but I will pay everyone back.
    And my dad doesn't really care's. He told me it's my problem and that he's dissapointed in me.

Retard0: We'll see about that. I'm not looking for trust. I'm looking to regain some of my ''honor''

Simontjeuh (again): My personal info has been on this forum for several months.

Shoguns: I won't keep the money.

Demika: The value of items change daily, the value of money doesn't (well not by much)

All I can say now is that I deeply regret my actions.

Sidenote.

Avatero, re5pect and Mushtman will receive their money before June.
    Add me to msn if u want to talk to me, or if I scammed you.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    YouTube - Tony Hayward

He's obviously... Sorry.

"Sorry" for going off topic

hahahahaha .. srry xD

Well, you say your almost 19 which makes you legally mature in the law, how come that you didn't think about the consequences before scamming people?

And, you say your dad can't do anything, trust me he can, he could beat the shit outta you for your deeds ( thats what i would do if i was your dad)

and you say you choose to pay people back that u scammed...
    well, you can choose or not doesnt matter but you HAVE to pay back, since ppl got your personal info, if you dont want to pay back who knows who will come visit you coz u dont know who u are fucking with... you can't go to a store, take a product and ''choose'' for paying it, YOU have to pay it if you want it. hope you get my point. and be happy that the cops didn't nick your ass for scamming ór you wouldn't even have the chance to pay people back, only way to pay people back was sitting in jail which is i think 50 euro's every 24 hours in holland or less i dont know. anyways, good luck again with paying back and good luck in life.

~fdnl123

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by fdnl123 View Post
    Well, you say your almost 19 which makes you legally mature in the law, how come that you didn't think about the consequences before scamming people?

And, you say your dad can't do anything, trust me he can, he could beat the shit outta you for your deeds ( thats what i would do if i was your dad)

and you say you choose to pay people back that u scammed...
    well, you can choose or not doesnt matter but you HAVE to pay back, since ppl got your personal info, if you dont want to pay back who knows who will come visit you coz u dont know who u are fucking with... you can't go to a store, take a product and ''choose'' for paying it, YOU have to pay it if you want it. hope you get my point. and be happy that the cops didn't nick your ass for scamming ór you wouldn't even have the chance to pay people back, only way to pay people back was sitting in jail which is i think 50 euro's every 24 hours in holland or less i dont know. anyways, good luck again with paying back and good luck in life.

~fdnl123
    taking KO abit to serious?, he know he did wrong and is now trying to repay it, give him a chance to do some good...

LoL! Fine, pay back everyone you scammed. I REALLY doubt it will happen, but a start if you do. However, most of the people here are right, you are only sorry because you have been caught. If you hadn't been, then when would it have ended, would it have ended. NO, obviously not. The main characteristic of a successful scammer is someone who is able to dupe people into believing what they are saying. It's obvious you are very good at this. Another scam in the making... just beware anyone dealing with him because he was a "nice" scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    taking KO abit to serious?, he know he did wrong and is now trying to repay it, give him a chance to do some good...
    it has nothing to do about taking a game serious or not, what he did is stealing items which people are willing to pay $$$ for it, so stealing/scamming it is wrong, ofcourse i forgot to mention that i do have respect for what he is doing now, but see it from my view, stole something? pay the dues... and i can't help it that i freaking hate thieves because i do know how it feels like and i lost more $$$ then you think because some thieves broke into my house.

~fdnl123

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    Instead of calling som1 an Idiot.. Why dont you stop and think for a sec, if what his saying is true then it makes alot of sense, But to an idiot it doesnt.

Off topic are you really canadian?
    I think it doesn't matter that someone have his personal info... really what someone with his personal info can do anyway, is there a law against scam ? The guy will go to his home and break him a leg 0.o ?

Yes I am Canadian, and not an immigrant, but im moving to Los Angeles in mid-august so I will be immigrant pretty soon. My english is not perfect yet tho.

And I dont want to generalize, but such comment wont keep it motivated to pay his dept, just trying to encourage him, no matter what happened in his head. This guys wanna do something good, and people keep flamming him. That is what I call idiotic behaviors. If I was in his place and see such comment, I'd ratter dont give a fuck and just create a new account and a new name.

Quakes

You will be forgiven but not forgotten, meaning the trust has been broken and will not come back.

Banned Senior Member

This guy has some serious con-artist skills lol.. Personally if you get scammed I think it's partly your fault. I think its very honorable for this guy to be paying people back. And personally I know if someone came to give me a "visit" I would have a Glock 45. in his face faster than he could blink. And there is no current law anywhere about scamming virtual items in a MMORPG.

**The weapon part is for the US.. I have a concealed weapons liscense**

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast