Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting for MrNasty basicly cuz I was the only one who didnt block him on msn

This is a discussion on Posting for MrNasty basicly cuz I was the only one who didnt block him on msn within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Swagger This guy has some serious con-artist skills lol.. Personally if you get scammed I think it's ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    This guy has some serious con-artist skills lol.. Personally if you get scammed I think it's partly your fault. I think its very honorable for this guy to be paying people back. And personally I know if someone came to give me a "visit" I would have a Glock 45. in his face faster than he could blink. And there is no current law anywhere about scamming virtual items in a MMORPG.

**The weapon part is for the US.. I have a concealed weapons liscense**
    Yeah, but would you use it against someone that scammed you some thousand dollar ?, does it worth it ?

And yeah I agree, it is very honorable if he paid people back.

Banned Senior Member

Naw im saying if someone from Ko came to my house .. and you can make a situation look like battery real easy.. justifying you shooting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    This guy has some serious con-artist skills lol.. Personally if you get scammed I think it's partly your fault. I think its very honorable for this guy to be paying people back. And personally I know if someone came to give me a "visit" I would have a Glock 45. in his face faster than he could blink. And there is no current law anywhere about scamming virtual items in a MMORPG.

**The weapon part is for the US.. I have a concealed weapons liscense**
    Virtual crime - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    smartass

Everyone who got scammed should just add this kid up, get back there money..then the other dudes can rag on him over forum. Sometimes you gotta be nice till you/others get what they want then let loose init...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Good job lol.. you can look up an un reliable resource. Show me a STATE law consisting of MMORPG fraud.... retard.

retard0

Well its alright that he is giving the items back , but still he shouldn't get a register here , he should keep on the ban . Why's that ? A scammer allways a scammer . simple as that . And besides ,everyone can come and say im sorry blah blah blah .... you did the thing , now pay up your punishment , like a man.

I really backstabbed those innocent people , and for what ? Being greedy ? You are 19 y/o ffs .... Can't you act more mature ? (except of the thing that you will return the STOLEN items ) .
    If this scammer will get unbanned ... well ... no words in my mouth tbh .

Your honor (in my opinion) you won't get .

Shoguns

My advice sticks....
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8zNGy8LfEk]YouTube - [HQ] The Steve Miller Band - Take the Money and Run[/ame]

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post
    Yeah, but would you use it against someone that scammed you some thousand dollar ?, does it worth it ?
    Lol? I'd stab someone over $20

but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Lol? I'd stab someone over $20

but that's just me.
    hahahaha, you should go work at Canadian goverment... They'd kidnappe your kids if you dont pay your end year taxes xD

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    more smart remarks from you? damn. your items on knightsonline are owned by k2, i highly doubt that you can press charges are something you dont own. and if you were to pursue someone in court, in the U.S it is such a grey spot that you waste more money even if you succeed.

btw, nt trying to convince us with wikipedia maybe you will be able to get him arrested if you're both korean

SumYungHo Senior Member

joost? as in my friend joost? turned into ascamma? as in 0riginal? noway.....

tho that wld xplain how i lost ova 100gb's when he shared with me....

anyways... u say.. once a scammer.. always a scammer?

not true... as 90% of ko knows i use to b like the biggest scammer/k0xper/hacker in usko...

that was many yrs ago tho rofl

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    joost? as in my friend joost? turned into ascamma? as in 0riginal? noway.....

tho that wld xplain how i lost ova 100gb's when he shared with me....

anyways... u say.. once a scammer.. always a scammer?

not true... as 90% of ko knows i use to b like the biggest scammer/k0xper/hacker in usko...

that was many yrs ago tho rofl
    gt.fo then....once a scammer ALWAYS a scammer!!!

joke.

This is to Mrnasty, while i think it is nice that you are willing to make amends and pay back the money, you shouldn't have let greed take over you in the first place. There is always a temptation within ko to scam people, 95% of people who play have borrowed items at some point or another, its whether you value your friends and your rep over a couple of hundred USD.

I would urge you to pay as many people back as possible, while it is a nice gesture i must assure you that your mr nasty account will not be unbanned on this forum.

Im not sure if you will pay people back as i have seen these types of posts before, i hope for peoples sake you are going to prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post
    I think it doesn't matter that someone have his personal info... really what someone with his personal info can do anyway, is there a law against scam ? The guy will go to his home and break him a leg 0.o ?

Yes I am Canadian, and not an immigrant, but im moving to Los Angeles in mid-august so I will be immigrant pretty soon. My english is not perfect yet tho.

And I dont want to generalize, but such comment wont keep it motivated to pay his dept, just trying to encourage him, no matter what happened in his head. This guys wanna do something good, and people keep flamming him. That is what I call idiotic behaviors. If I was in his place and see such comment, I'd ratter dont give a fuck and just create a new account and a new name.
    You do realize that even on the internet real life laws stand. Meaning you cannot steal from/threaten/stalk/etc... someone. Even when you say something like "i'll come and kill you" on the internet you have commited a crime. Reminds me of a "justinbieber imitator" in belgium...(ye sad world). People were threatening him over the internet... saying they'd go to his school and beat him up. They all had to pay a fine for their threats.

Only problem with this scam, is that selling K2 stuff is illegal and you don't own any of the stuff, therefor you cannot really get punished and the blame is on the victims. But scamming people on ebay and such can definitly get you punished.

Next, maybe in canada it's very unlikely that people will show up. But then again you have to realize that you can cross holland in less than 4 hours. (yes it's THAT small)

It's like people stealing a car, they get away with it, but as soon as people locate them they suddenly return the car. Not because they got caught, but because they are nice boys all of a sudden.

About posts like this discouraging him = mind of a scammer. If he is truely legit he'd do everything he's capable of to proof me and the other doubters wrong. Are you really surprised that people are doubting his good intentions?... only thing we have is his past actions (scammed shitloads of people) and the promises he made (but hasn't realized any of them yet). Until he actually paid everyone back I see no reason why we should trust this kid.

To everyone thats defending this kid : put off your emo glasses and put on your rational glasses next time.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 05-04-2011 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    You do realize that even on the internet real life laws stand. Meaning you cannot steal from/threaten/stalk/etc... someone. Even when you say something like "i'll come and kill you" on the internet you have commited a crime. Reminds me of a "justinbieber imitator" in belgium...(ye sad world). People were threatening him over the internet... saying they'd go to his school and beat him up. They all had to pay a fine for their threats.

Only problem with this scam, is that selling K2 stuff is illegal and you don't own any of the stuff, therefor you cannot really get punished and the blame is on the victims. But scamming people on ebay and such can definitly get you punished.

Next, maybe in canada it's very unlikely that people will show up. But then again you have to realize that you can cross holland in less than 4 hours. (yes it's THAT small)

It's like people stealing a car, they get away with it, but as soon as people locate them they suddenly return the car. Not because they got caught, but because they are nice boys all of a sudden.

About posts like this discouraging him = mind of a scammer. If he is truely legit he'd do everything he's capable of to proof me and the other doubters wrong. Are you really surprised that people are doubting his good intentions?... only thing we have is his past actions (scammed shitloads of people) and the promises he made (but hasn't realized any of them yet). Until he actually paid everyone back I see no reason why we should trust this kid.

To everyone thats defending this kid : put off your emo glasses and put on your rational glasses next time.
    +1111 well said bro, i totally agree with you.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast