Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Posting for MrNasty basicly cuz I was the only one who didnt block him on msn

This is a discussion on Posting for MrNasty basicly cuz I was the only one who didnt block him on msn within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; couldn't agree more with simontjeuh. Scammers can be compared with prison-inmates, most of them will end up back in prison ...
Page: 6

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

couldn't agree more with simontjeuh.

Scammers can be compared with prison-inmates, most of them will end up back in prison after being released.

nasty was hella cool i even did a trade with him and i wondered why he wanted me to put him in my page or whatever saying he was gg but man am i disappointed when i realized he scammed people..........sorry bro even if you pay back people your trust ain't coming back. but thats cool your paying people back.

-bob

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I don't understand... Why would he be paying people back if he hadn't changed? I mean he got what he want from u guys even if he were to scam again after he payed u back he would still be losing money...

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    I don't understand... Why would he be paying people back if he hadn't changed? I mean he got what he want from u guys even if he were to scam again after he payed u back he would still be losing money...
    1) cause he feels threatened all of a sudden.

2) He hasn't paid anyone back yet, so strictly taken, he hasn't changed YET. Theres no reason to believe him until he actually lives up to his promises.

I'll pay everyone on ko4life 50 000 Euros. ( see how easy it is to make promises, what are the odds of it really happening tho?)

During the 5 years that I've been on ko4life i've seen plenty of similar posts, in 99% of the cases it stays with promises.

He can tell us 2000 times that he''ll pay everyone back. I'm not buying it until he actually does.

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    1)

He can tell us 2000 times that he''ll pay everyone back. I'm not buying it until he actually does.
    same here, i dont beleive him for a second till he does pay all back lol, thought i dont know the dude nor ever played with him so i have no reason to trust him to do this.

Smell like a bad plan of scammer.Gonna scam someones

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

well as being one of the people he has scammed he only logged once and said sorry and stuff but havent seen him since and never got anything from him so yeah just letting all the doubters know that so far still hasnt done anything to help his case

Okey this is the last time im posting for him ( thank god for that ^^ )
    To all the people I´ve scammed:

If you've read my previous post you'd notice that I gave dates when I would pay ppl.
    Mushtman, Avatero, re5pect will recieve their money before june
    I'm sorry if it will take longer then you wish it would take, but I'm doing my best to pay everyone off when I can.
    And to all the guys that don't believe me, I will prove you all wrong..

And Simontjeuh...

Het interreseert mij totaal niet als iemand mij wilt proberen af te tuigen.
    Ik sloop je (de desbetreffende persoon) compleet als je ook maar enigsinds in de buurt van mijn huis komt.
    Verder wil ik je laten weten dat ik dus wel van plan ben om iedereen terug te betalen,
    En als je dat niet gelooft hoef je dat niet 4x te herhalen.

Sorry for speaking in teh dutch language, but my knowledge of the english language is not good enough to express my thoughts.

Cryingbow: We live in different time zone's, and I've been working alot lately to get some xtra money to pay everyone fast.
    And on a sidenote, my grandfather passed away a few days ago, and tomorrow (1hour from now) I turn 19, so I didn't really had a chanse to be on.
    I'm usually online during work times (7 am till 6.30 pm GMT+1) so contact me on those times.

To the mods, please close this topic, since most of the ppl are only posting to spam or posting useless comments.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Well I mean yeah, obviously don't even consider trusting him until he's paid everybody back but i don't think id have a problem with him if he paid every1 back

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

just to update this topic, haven't heard from mrnasty for some time and surely haven't received my money back yet.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    just to update this topic, haven't heard from mrnasty for some time and surely haven't received my money back yet.
    last time i talked to him, he would pay of the first person at the end of May, so we'll see about that

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    last time i talked to him, he would pay of the first person at the end of May, so we'll see about that
    I'm going to let this topic ride until June 2.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I want my name to be cleared.
    And as far as this goes ---^.

MrNasty (and any scammer) can possibly get their friends back, reconnect MSN contacts, maybe even regain trust - but proven scammers receive permanent bans on this forum.

Per. Ma. Nent.

Even though I'm expecting some rage comments (insert your "omfg BrodeZ, what about when xxxxxxx scammed xxxxxxx and didn't get banned" here), I think we do a decent job of helping scam victims and protecting members from future scams.

Unfortunately in most circumstances, we cannot protect people from their own stupidity; however we can make up for this by showing no mercy to proven scammers.

u scamed once u will scam again

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    Unfortunately in most circumstances, we cannot protect people from their own stupidity
    LOL!

Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsnasty
    1. Het interreseert mij totaal niet als iemand mij wilt proberen af te tuigen.
    2. Ik sloop je (de desbetreffende persoon) compleet als je ook maar enigsinds in de buurt van mijn huis komt.
    3.Verder wil ik je laten weten dat ik dus wel van plan ben om iedereen terug te betalen,
    4.En als je dat niet gelooft hoef je dat niet 4x te herhalen.
    1. Zoveel te beter dat het je niet interesseert. Kwestie van zelfrespect me dunkt.
    2. Afgaande op je FB profiel (dat hier ook ronddwarrelt op het forum) betwijfel ik dit ten stelligste.
    3. En zo hoort het ook, je hebt het immers beloofd.
    4. Ik zei niet dat ik het niet geloof, ik zei dat ik het pas geloof wanneer ik het zie.

Basically answering to his tough talk towards me.
    Anyways 5 more days till I'm proven wrong, I hope.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast