posting question

This is a discussion on posting question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just read a closed post about not being able to post in market, and the reply was waiting 3 ...
Page: 1

Jingles

Default posting question

i just read a closed post about not being able to post in market, and the reply was waiting 3 months and having 50 post, yet i was in the market about 5 mins ago with a guy with only 7 post and has a post up in c-west.

why is there inconsistency?

i have a friend too that can post in the market section. i think it was not long brought in and users that were regirtered before this can post there. so only the newer users need 50 posts.

Jingles

hmm ok, ive had this ko4life account for over a year, whatevers ill just get my 50 post! :P

can anybody confirm what i said is correct?

Jingles

theres a post under mine, in the same place, where the guy that runs this thing says you need 3 months and 50 post...

Banned

i can't post in the market section yet either lol

ya i've seens people with little post count also be able to post in market but i think most i seen had a senior member under their name

Banned

You need to have 50 posts and 3 months as member to post in market section.
    This however does not apply to members registered before this feature was put in place.

Quote Originally Posted by -aRt1st- View Post
    You need to have 50 posts and 3 months as member to post in market section.
    This however does not apply to members registered before this feature was put in place.
    lol crazy thing is i had an account long before that and for some reason at 1 point all my posts got wiped and i had to get the 50 posts lol which i still work towards when i get time to post lol