Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posts that got your account suspended/banned

This is a discussion on Posts that got your account suspended/banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What is the most ridiculous posts that have gotten you suspended or banned from the official kol forums? I've been ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Posts that got your account suspended/banned

What is the most ridiculous posts that have gotten you suspended or banned from the official kol forums?

I've been muted, suspended and banned so many times (IP banned only once) that I actually got bored of returning. There's so little activity nowadays it has become hardly worth the effort.

I'd post my reasons and links, but I have multiple personalities and IP addresses linked on their forums and like to keep it a mystery.

Feel free to share links if you're not trying to hide like I am.

blame notos and pelos. between the pair of them they hide/close nearly every thread. saw recently pelos refusing a direct quote"saying ban me". He responded by saying "forums kinda slow so no bans/mutes today". wonder why everyone comes here

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i got banned by chuckie for calling him an abusing nazi forum troll lol that was like 3 years ago lol

I got banned and muted by Chuckie alot, mainly for telling him to F off and having the "I hate Chuckie club" sig

I got banned because I was flaming noobs.

I got 30 day banned for telling K2 what they weren't doing and what they should be doing...those morons don't know how to take constructive criticism >_<

I've gotten an infraction on these forums for saying: "ah yep using cp is TOTALLY considered as a fair vs..hellboy should totally be able to tank that shit no probs.... /sarcasm"

lol

the moderators at official forum and their freaking mute / ban activity making whole official forum even more worthless than it would be normally wo them.
    imo best thing was cheat report section for each server, since none gives a f*ck about reading that, i dont see any point reading the forum anymore.

never been banned and ive withstood many flame attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    never been banned and ive withstood many flame attacks

skydv8 xD ?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    skydv8 xD ?
    hehehe, him, megatron... and nearly the entire RampagE clan

have been flamed and had a rap song wrote about me and another player by THING and his crew long time ago...

Razor......

those are more of the more interesting flame wars i was involved in and never banned/muted. lols

I forgot my account on official ko forums but I actually never got ban or any warnings even tho I was judging K2 actions all the time and flaming ppl Guess beramus is a server without forum mods :P

I think tellin pelos to suck a fat one cause he was being an idiot was the best one i got banned for lol.

Other than that they destroyed the whole forum, theres only like 5 people who post there and 99% of it is just "I got hacked" shit.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Been muted/banned for a few weeks, mainly for telling K2 to do their job... Funny right? I love how the GMs + mods help the people that don't ask, and the people that do ask for help get the usual BS-speech.

Little archer Senior Member

maybe like 10 times overall? i cannot post links since those bans were in old forums.

usually complaining about prolonged mutes would get me... like, making an open thread asking for an explanation after the mute lifted.

a polite thread mind you... they just didnt feel like coming up and establishing an argument, why do that when an ip ban is easier? after that the thread would be deleted, of course.

got banned 2-4 times like that. another ban when firecomp_nl aka nothos the bitch assumed his dictatorship position. more than half of cwest section got temp banned for a 2 weeks or so the very first day he assumed mod.

some more bans for flaming noobs, some more for legitly complaining about K2 doing nothing about *issue*

at least 1 ban for friendly "flaming" some people i knew (like ted). mods thought i was serious... BAN!

and the most recent one, in february, i told a turk to shut up with his dumb threads, he was in the wrong forums... banned til september lulz.

pelos used to be the most forgiving mod compared to that loner makiya and the nerdy nothos, but that has changed lately. hes as big as a douchebag as those 2 are.

some epic quotes... more or less, as far as i remember
    Quote Originally Posted by pelos
    Thanks to you, no one from cwest will receive help on this issue
    Quote Originally Posted by nothos
    i tried to help the cwest people making this hacking / cheat thread... but not anymore I WILL NOT HELP ANYMORE IN THIS SECTION
    Quote Originally Posted by makiya
    my iq got lower reading this thread [the bitch did this to improve her self esteem in 100% of the threads she closed] *closed*

thats y im finally done with officials.

edit: at least 80% of those bans took place SECONDS after i made the thread / post. rofl, volunteer job srs bsns.
    Last edited by razor; 07-27-2011 at 03:36 AM.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    at least 1 ban for friendly "flaming" some people i knew (like ted). mods thought i was serious... BAN!
    I remember this :P They really just couldn't see past your usual BSing haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast