Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posts that got your account suspended/banned

This is a discussion on Posts that got your account suspended/banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Draven hehehe, him, megatron... and nearly the entire RampagE clan have been flamed and had a rap ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    hehehe, him, megatron... and nearly the entire RampagE clan

have been flamed and had a rap song wrote about me and another player by THING and his crew long time ago...

Razor......

those are more of the more interesting flame wars i was involved in and never banned/muted. lols
    Hey, get your facts straight. It was my brother..

I've only had one ridiculous mute from Makiya. I basically posted in my server section on my old forums supporting a fellow clannie. They banned him and deleted his items saying he duped knight medals to get his gear. Then they investigated and unbanned him but didn't give his items back

When my topic got locked, I was like oh well and left it at that. Then some other people from my server copied my topic and posted it as a new thread a bunch of times. I got a pm from a mod saying to stop posting. I responded back saying I only posted once and went to work.

When I got home from work, I found out I got muted along with those who copied my topic. I asked Makiya why since I only made 1 post and well, these were the responses I got:

"1 post that was spammed by multiple people.. then your abuse of the "report" button.. Dont think that I dont get those and know exactly what they say..."

-- I basically reported threads that Makiya allowed to be open even though they went against k2's forum guidelines. Basically favoritism and hypocrisy and I stopped after 3-4 reports.

"The reason for your friends ban is his business and his business only.. It is to be handled thru the customer support system and then passed on to the GM if and only if it has been determined that there should be an investigation. These forums have gotten out of control lately with people thinking they can bully their way around and get what they want.. Thats not the way it works."

"
    Do you honestly think I enjoy spending hours or my personal time on this forum cleaning up YOUR MESS?? You encited the equivilant of a war here.. Your mute was not exclusive, all of you that posted were treated equally. I beg to differ with your "lack of control" of other people.. TELL THEM TO BACK OFF!! Its that easy."

That one got me laughing so hard. First to complain about spending HOURS doing something that you volunteered for. 2nd that I apparently started a war even though I didn't tell anyone to copy and paste my topic. 3rd that I have superpowers and can control people over the internet. Makiya acted like I was in charge of an internet mafia or something....

Little archer Senior Member

tl;dr, we get it, makiya is a dumb old bitch.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    tl;dr, we get it, makiya is a dumb old bitch.
    Bah it's ok cuz she's cute.

Chuckie's shocking election (and epic failure) as a moderator just further enhanced my theory that K2 is socially bankrupt and has struggling issues determining the age of their future minions.

I've honestly never even heard of Nothos or Pelos up until a few months ago. And they already take credit for a handful of my bans

Irony: The KOL forum mods are now actively taking part of THIS forum. Including posting rules about the official KOL forums.

It's like a off-duty security guard advertising his company's rules and regulations at a festival. Except not as interesting.

Banned

I got banned ALOT around 2005-2008 that's for sure.
    Racisim/hate against muslims+turks/talking shit about k2/flaming GMs/spamming when servers lagged and hate against the nazi ginger jamesjack88.

Think it was summer 2006 i got banned the most, after that i kind of stopped caring about ko forums.

I have probably accumulated ban counts right up there with most of you
    She-B handed me a few,but Chuckie and Linus used to ban every account I made. Sometimes before I posted from them

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    She-B handed me a few,but Chuckie and Linus used to ban every account I made. Sometimes before I posted from them
    Ah I remember She-B. Not really, I just remember people complaining about her name.

Anway, now you can carry on the tradition of being the hated forum butt-pirate.

Btw who was that ugly mod that was in love with LadyTorr (think thats her name... fuck i dont remember). Was pretty funny when he was a male-model one day, then an ugly freak the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I think tellin pelos to suck a fat one cause he was being an idiot was the best one i got banned for lol.

Other than that they destroyed the whole forum, theres only like 5 people who post there and 99% of it is just "I got hacked" shit.

lol ever since i moved the ardream spam topic to here i dont think anyone uses thosoe forums xD

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    You banned me for calling you out on DrDurans topic when you were spamming his thread saying he had illegal items when u had actually no clue whether they were or weren't. I also dont think you can tell the difference between Criticism/Jokes/Trollin and Flames. Or you just dont give a fuck and you've been handed some power and feel it is your divine right to use it.

I dont think i've ever actually seen you help someone on the C-West forums, just snotty nosed comments or bans/mutes. No i dont want the lecture on how much bullshit you do, i really couldnt care, you're there to help people not just be a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I remember this :P They really just couldn't see past your usual BSing haha.
    usual is an understatement

hshdbdjwjqvdbdhxhds

Little archer Senior Member

stop being childish brah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12