Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

"No Premium in June / July"

This is a discussion on "No Premium in June / July" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We all have known, seen, heard about Speedhackers. We play with them everyday and they piss us off everyday. This ...
Page: 1

lllSpartacuslll

We all have known, seen, heard about Speedhackers. We play with them everyday and they piss us off everyday. This has to stop sometime and the time is now. Whether in Ronark Land or Ardream or just speedhacking around merchants in Moradon, they all piss us off.

This is unfair game. Speedhackers violate game rules and skills and the company responsible for this is NOT doing anything. Today a GM was PKing in Beramus in Colony Zone and speedhackers are there and he did not do anything. That is how bad the situation is now. "Find the GM events" and speedhackers speedhack to find them.

Money is what keeps a company in business... and WE are the source of that money. Our Premium is what keeps KO running, and WE ( the legit players, not warrior earring ) are the one who are paying for Premiums not Speedhackers.

By not paying Premium for next month and/or the one after, k2 will be in trouble and they will have to do something. At least ban Speedhackers for a week for God's Sake.

Not a Single ban I have seen for those Speedhackers, they are not afraid of k2 no more watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rroSDh4azrc

We have done it before ( if you remember back in the days " No Premium in May " ) and we can do it again.

So, do the right thing and spread the word " No Premium in June / July ".

If you agree post that you agree.

theres mostly only dcz people speed hacking, eliminating ardream should fix the problem.

uhhh,how about no?

Banned

This will never work but OK for me....Btw we all know this is gonna end up with flameing...

eduarvera23

lol I'm sorry I have to tell you this but people won't stop buying premium, specially turks.

lllSpartacuslll

uhhh,how about no?[/b]
    I like that.. honest opinion, its your money and you do whatever with it

Also all those PK videos in Ronark Land filled with speedhackers and all those complaints about them, and you tell speedhackers only in ardream?

They are more in ardream for certain, but still exist in Ronark Land as well.

Honestly, its a GREAT idea.... i DONT wanna see this topic with retarded idiots posting "no one will do it". How about a little support, post ONLY if ur gonna boycott premium

Im in, no premium

Banned

Ain't gonna happen, simple as that.

I haven't paid premium in the last 5 months, But I will say - You will not get many people sadly enough cause people want to play the game I say everyone just go to WoW.

illl join O.o since i dont play anymore, lemme try convince my friend to participate :P since he is 24/7 ardream-er xD

lllSpartacuslll

The thing is.. this forum is ko4life, so i guess people WILL stay in ko no matter what happens haha.

I like that.. honest opinion, its your money and you do whatever with it

Also all those PK videos in Ronark Land filled with speedhackers and all those complaints about them, and you tell speedhackers only in ardream?

They are more in ardream for certain, but still exist in Ronark Land as well.[/b]

in ronark i see like 1 speedhacker per week, and i go pk very much, proly cause its too obvious. they use more "sofisticated" hacks in CZ, like 100% slow/stun rate, being immune to stun etc et. in ardream speedhacking is really being blatantly done, they dont care if they get banned its fairly easy to lvl up to 59, and most of them are using average gear so its not a big lost

and all these stuff is somehow connected with TBL editing, and Linus did say Mgame is gonna make a solution, left to see what kind of solution will be (or is it gonna be one at all - again too much of "soon" "lately" "getting taken care off"), but it must involve fixing this TBL edit thingie which should fix both speedhacking and other "sofisticated" bugs

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

This is a great idea, and i totaly agreed with ya!
    We are not paying to get raped in cz by speed hackers, really!
    8 days of prem left, and i aint goin to pay for a new 1 just to get speed raped!

mrmagic2008

i haven't renewed my prem which expired last week... due to i'm always getting DC'd during EW, bdw and just about everywhere

Babiesforlunch

I'd rather have them fix Koxp. Our clan hasnt killed felankor in a while

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast