Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Power up items removed!

This is a discussion on Power up items removed! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All that people that got to keep the 50 trinas they bought with the 1m KC gonna be rich now...
Page: 4

Banned

All that people that got to keep the 50 trinas they bought with the 1m KC gonna be rich now

All that people that got to keep the 50 trinas they bought with the 1m KC gonna be rich now [/b]
    yep h34r:

gogo sell for like 2gb each?-.-

Banned

All that people that got to keep the 50 trinas they bought with the 1m KC gonna be rich now [/b]
    btw did that ever get rolled back? after the bann's and everything....

Banned

btw did that ever get rolled back? after the bann's and everything....[/b]
    Let me tell you my personal story.
    I bought like 1 inn of trinas, 1 of sc's, 1 of np sc / valk/ pathos gloves / etc.
    Along with me, Kloud, Yatta (Jhonny) and many others insanity members that were with me on vent did it aswell.
    We all got banned for those 4-5 hours the maint took.
    After we got unbanned, i didnt have anything but 5 pathos gloves they forgot to remove, but they also deleted my pack of 13 350 ac scrolls (funny how can i use 17 ac scrolls in less than 20 minutes, gg K2) and my 29 2000 hp sc, along with my speed pots, my legit brand new valk set i bought the day before and pair of pathos gloves.
    In the other hand, Yatta got to keep all the stuff he bought and so did A LOT of players, so yeah, some of us got rollbacked, and some of us didn't, K2 sucks big time and that's why im quitting this damn game now

banaanc

Greetings knights!

Seeing this feature not being used we decided to disable our brains. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

-the Knight Online team

Greetings knights!

Seeing this feature not being used we decided to disable our brains. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

-the Knight Online team[/b]
    nice

cake_is_amazing

I don't think this is bad at all, I don't know of one person that ever bought it from the PUS. Everyone I ever I got from prem or merch.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i have about 15 trinas at inn
    now its time to sell zuhahahahaha
    but i wait 1 week this is a nice profit dont cha think ?
    hehe 8)

Banned

Except if its fixed at tuesday maintenance (when its about money they are damned fast)

i have about 15 trinas at inn
    now its time to sell zuhahahahaha
    but i wait 1 week this is a nice profit dont cha think ?
    hehe 8)[/b]

LoL in 1 week power store work again .. you think ko stop sell items for long time? .. i think patch for fix bugs its near but dont want take risk .

Let me tell you my personal story.
    I bought like 1 inn of trinas, 1 of sc's, 1 of np sc / valk/ pathos gloves / etc.
    Along with me, Kloud, Yatta (Jhonny) and many others insanity members that were with me on vent did it aswell.
    We all got banned for those 4-5 hours the maint took.
    After we got unbanned, i didnt have anything but 5 pathos gloves they forgot to remove, but they also deleted my pack of 13 350 ac scrolls (funny how can i use 17 ac scrolls in less than 20 minutes, gg K2) and my 29 2000 hp sc, along with my speed pots, my legit brand new valk set i bought the day before and pair of pathos gloves.
    In the other hand, Yatta got to keep all the stuff he bought and so did A LOT of players, so yeah, some of us got rollbacked, and some of us didn't, K2 sucks big time and that's why im quitting this damn game now [/b]
    Let me get this straight, you found a bug and abused it like hell?
    ..if so, you should definitely all quit playing, ppl like you are the cause of these measures and too bad the bans were not permanent.

Anyway, if trinas still come with premium its not going to affect the normal trina prices as much, but any rebirthed items are fucked up.
    thank you noobs in logos for rebirthing allmost every item at +7 :angry:

Let me get this straight, you found a bug and abused it like hell?
    ..if so, you should definitely all quit playing, ppl like you are the cause of these measures and too bad the bans were not permanent.

Anyway, if trinas still come with premium its not going to affect the normal trina prices as much, but any rebirthed items are fucked up.
    thank you noobs in logos for rebirthing allmost every item at +7 :angry:[/b]
    i love how he also points out his "legit" valk set being wiped its like buying 20 +9 duped raptors and bitching ur legit +9 raptor got wiped

Banned

i love how he also points out his "legit" valk set being wiped its like buying 20 +9 duped raptors and bitching ur legit +9 raptor got wiped[/b]
    Im just pointing out how K2 is so goddamn irregular. They dont wipe anything at some accs, and everything to others, i dont give a shit about my legit sc's/valks/etc, and especially about people flaming me for bug abusing. People are just so hypocrit, im sure they did it also but just dont say it. BB.

banaanc

i didnt do it so -> burn evil bug abuser :P

Destro

you get still trina when you buy plat/gold premium

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast