Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Power up items removed!

This is a discussion on Power up items removed! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wanna tell you that they sell Trina´s on carnac west btw 1 -2 gb´s. Saw it today :S...
Page: 5

Shadow34

Just wanna tell you that they sell Trina´s on carnac west btw 1 -2 gb´s. Saw it today :S

Im just pointing out how K2 is so goddamn irregular. They dont wipe anything at some accs, and everything to others, i dont give a shit about my legit sc's/valks/etc, and especially about people flaming me for bug abusing. People are just so hypocrit, im sure they did it also but just dont say it. BB.[/b]
    I didnt do it but i probualy would of, id gladly cash in something due to someones mistakes. I never had a history of koxping or scammer or bug abuseing. My history is clean. But for example if i saw some money on the ground i would take it.

Banned

haha lmao dude, i swear, next thing we know, knight online launcher has been disabled due to possible abuse.

and then when you try run ko.exe instead of launcher, it'll say "please execute the game via the launcher, thank you"
    lmao k2 is so fucking hilarious xD[/b]

haha yes

Babiesforlunch

im attempting a monopoly on Ronark trinas lol. Pretty much bought each one i saw under 60M and resold them for 75-80M Sold 6 already

dam on manes i saw a guy with a full merchant of trinas for 100m a peice ><

im attempting a monopoly on Ronark trinas lol. Pretty much bought each one i saw under 60M and resold them for 75-80M Sold 6 already[/b]
    hahahah smart~! you should actually buy every single trina under 80m~! and resell for 111m

ppl that can afford to upg with trina&#39;s will surely have enough cash even if you raise the price.

Tears is gonna be so hard to get now... even b4 they disabled it it was hard to get.. now............. omg good thing i dont upgrade rebirthed~!

DeathInTheNight

Still get trinas when buying prem?
    Or just cant from PUS?

Still get trinas when buying prem?
    Or just cant from PUS?[/b]
    yes still with premium

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345