1882 Patch Problem

This is a discussion on 1882 Patch Problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; after this new Patch i am getting this error when i click on start at the launcher. knightonline.exe could not ...
Page: 1

Default 1882 Patch Problem

after this new Patch i am getting this error when i click on start at the launcher.

knightonline.exe could not be found. Make sure that you have typed the name correctly and repeat the process.

anyone can help me..

i redowloaded it now 2 times and nothing changed..

sorry i now its the wrong section, but at tech support i will get my answer in 2 days..

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Your antivirus protection is deleting/quarantining the knightonline.exe, go into your antivirus protection system and put the knightonline folder into an exception list, and then go into the virus vault and restore the knightonline.exe

Little archer Senior Member

ted didnt you quit? i see you still make dumb threads in officials about chaos... lol

you know whats funny? that you want a challenge. all while you flat out REFUSED everytime i told you to go chaos together... too afraid too lose eh? feeling more confident now?

once a noob, always a noob =D

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ted didnt you quit? i see you still make dumb threads in officials about chaos... lol

you know whats funny? that you want a challenge. all while you flat out REFUSED everytime i told you to go chaos together... too afraid too lose eh? feeling more confident now?

Someone is mad... ;o

I smell a ban! Ban plx.

avast ftw? xD

He didn't quit because he had no challenge...
    He quit because he wasn't a challenge for any1 !

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Yeah... Right... Cool story bro, let me know once you wake up from your dreamworld and start speaking the truth rather than pure BS.

PS. I've almost quit, only got a few more stuff to sell and then I'm done. You mad that I've made a shitload of money out of a game selling pure pixels?

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Someone is mad... ;o
    He's always mad... Hell, he was the most hated person on CW and to this date people still remember him as gaezor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I smell a ban! Ban plx.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    He didn't quit because he had no challenge...
    He quit because he wasn't a challenge for any1 !
    Cool story bro, same shit goes for you.

Hey it's Zawias! Are you going to be playing EUKO?

DEM0NAT0R

Quote Originally Posted by Shizoe View Post
    after this new Patch i am getting this error when i click on start at the launcher.

knightonline.exe could not be found. Make sure that you have typed the name correctly and repeat the process.

anyone can help me..

i redowloaded it now 2 times and nothing changed..

sorry i now its the wrong section, but at tech support i will get my answer in 2 days..
    are u ussing an AVG antivirus?

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Yeah... Right... Cool story bro, let me know once you wake up from your dreamworld and start speaking the truth rather than pure BS.

PS. I've almost quit, only got a few more stuff to sell and then I'm done. You mad that I've made a shitload of money out of a game selling pure pixels?

He's always mad... Hell, he was the most hated person on CW and to this date people still remember him as gaezor.

+1

Cool story bro, same shit goes for you.
    its not a lie. you always refused.

ALWAYS

"lol im no prem i must make sure that i get the full exp"

l0l

edit: and idc if im hated as long as i have some buddies. thats how the world works.
    edit2: why is it that pretty much everyone have to defend themselves with personal attacks when im on to them? its kinda sad~