Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you think k2 supplies gb to a certain gb company

This is a discussion on Do you think k2 supplies gb to a certain gb company within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea...so what u think im thinking gameim...
Page: 1

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

yea...so what u think im thinking gameim

lil_mageskillz

how would we know anything about that?

Banned

Well , You know , I Think ye k2 Doing that , Because Gawolt wings , Glypo Farming is Pointless now , So k2 i think working with them , like with HeavenFire too , How u think they have soo much stock , Like in Jpko they dont have much stock , but here is only 1 website , and You know how they making money here? without cheating,Lvling Full party to 20 Level and doing quest for 800k , and all day same with new chars , Thats how real China Gold Farmers Work. , they even talk english sometimes , I said Ill pay like 20$ for Autoloot in jpko , They Said : Sorry , we are not cheating here , like go USKO if u want to cheat .

Banned

i think k2 is the gb companys i mean come' on you think there not getting there cut

xanarchistx

No... the GB companies are definitely just KOXPers.. I've talked (maybe purchased) some of this gold, and when you're in live chat, waiting for a delivery, if their 'bank' character holding all the money gets banned for having the money from the koxpers: there is a HUGE delay in the amount of time it takes to get your gold, as well as the anger in these live chat representatives is ridiculous.

One person controls 12-18 computers.. Normally 3 koxp parties.. They spread out across the server, across the nations... One person tps all the characters to one place, sets them up to attack, and also transfers the money to the bank.

Gameim has a ton of gold because it is a HUGE company, believe it or not. The one "BOSS" they have, that initiates a refund (because they dont always deliver the gold) never comes to the office more than once a week (as I learned, I waited three weeks for a refund)
    The guy owns 4-6 companies (knightcarnac, gameim, vir4u) and various others. The only other company that isnt related to gameim that I've found is "thepowerlevel", who has significantly higher prices at times, and much slower service...

Trust me, I know these companies in and out.. It's not K2...
    And even if you thought it wasn't possible, the goldbar companies customer service is worse than k2's.

Advice: Do NOT tell them you want a refund, or threaten to goto another company, because they don't care. they will not allow payments that are over $200 by paypal unless you beg... And they own 90% of the other companies, so they could care less if you leave their site unhappy. If you say "Give me gold now, or I will goto another website", their plain and simple response is "Ok, bye bye ", including the ridiculous unnecessary smiley faces.

No... the GB companies are definitely just KOXPers.. I've talked (maybe purchased) some of this gold, and when you're in live chat, waiting for a delivery, if their 'bank' character holding all the money gets banned for having the money from the koxpers: there is a HUGE delay in the amount of time it takes to get your gold, as well as the anger in these live chat representatives is ridiculous.

One person controls 12-18 computers.. Normally 3 koxp parties.. They spread out across the server, across the nations... One person tps all the characters to one place, sets them up to attack, and also transfers the money to the bank.

Gameim has a ton of gold because it is a HUGE company, believe it or not. The one "BOSS" they have, that initiates a refund (because they dont always deliver the gold) never comes to the office more than once a week (as I learned, I waited three weeks for a refund)
    The guy owns 4-6 companies (knightcarnac, gameim, vir4u) and various others. The only other company that isnt related to gameim that I've found is "thepowerlevel", who has significantly higher prices at times, and much slower service...

Trust me, I know these companies in and out.. It's not K2...
    And even if you thought it wasn't possible, the goldbar companies customer service is worse than k2's.

Advice: Do NOT tell them you want a refund, or threaten to goto another company, because they don't care. they will not allow payments that are over $200 by paypal unless you beg... And they own 90% of the other companies, so they could care less if you leave their site unhappy. If you say "Give me gold now, or I will goto another website", their plain and simple response is "Ok, bye bye ", including the ridiculous unnecessary smiley faces.[/b]
    Google Gameim.. They are the biggest scammers, they scammed me for $200. They told me they had stock go order, so i did then they never came, 6 months later and i still log in there chat occasionally but they still say they dont have.

Another site that isnt linked to them is GK Player, They are trusties. Also about how they make there money, When they are leveling up at Stone Golems they get alot of IB+1.. USAMale merchants them on cwest for 10mil a piece so i buy em. Another way they make the money was with the credit card bug, They have unlimited knight cash -_-

xanarchistx

I've killed golems for hours before while i 'tested' koxp... not ONE iron bow +1 dropped... It's a REALLY old drop, and I havent seen one in years..

A lot of them are farming items to sell which is where their gbs come from, the gold is not coming from nowhere.

xanarchistx

A GB Company takes control FULLY of the 40+ gavolt type things in moradon. they know, as well as I do, the GM does go through those spots as well as the bulcan/warewolf spots often, but limits to 2-3 times per day. These companies have timed the logon of GMs (They're 9-5 shifts, there's nothing RANDOM about it.. a koxp run is done at the beginning and end of their shift, or so i've seen)

40+ gavolts dropping a gavolt wing EACH second PER gavolt, and they sell for 15k to NPC (i think..) So that company can take the spawn of 40 gavolt for ONE hour, and these are their profits (estimated):
    Follow along if you know the drop rates... from what I thought of, this is it...
    I used 2 seconds as the time per drop of each monster, but with the respawn time, it comes down to about one kill per full 2 seconds average, even though it's faster with koxp...

2 seconds = (~30 X DROP_WINGS) + (40 X COIN LOOT) + (~30 X DROP_SCALES)
    2 seconds = (15 X 15k) + (40 X 1000 coins -sometimes 900-) + (20 X 7.5k)
    2 seconds = (225,000) + (40,000) + (150,000)
    2 seconds = 415k
    1 Minute = Potentially 12.5 Million
    1 Hour = Potentially 747 Million for an uninterrupted hour of KOXP for them.. Just at the gavolt spawn...

In one day, it's CRAZY! Im going to estimate that the company does have atleast one or two hours of 'downtime', time spent collecting or remaking banned accounts daily...
    1 day(based on 22 hours) = They have the ABILITY to make 16,434,000,000 if it goes perfectly...
    Can you imagine the amount of money they make selling gbs for $11? If you know people who work there, the average list of concurrent payouts is 15-20 people per server...

I can guarantee they get some kind of other drops, uniques... wood staffs +8 they can sell.. something else..
    I think I was accurate on this, I'm not sure. With the power of 7+ computers koxping at once, anyone could do this... Just check in for an hour or so to remake an account, or collect the money... but who has 7 computers they want to simultaneously run, and pay for KOXP on (even though I can guarantee the companies have someone making their own private version of koxp)

They also use the automatic mail system (when mail was implemented) I had bought gold about a day or two before the mail system was disabled, and the rate at which money was transferred to me was DEMOLISHED!

A GB Company takes control FULLY of the 40+ gavolt type things in moradon. they know, as well as I do, the GM does go through those spots as well as the bulcan/warewolf spots often, but limits to 2-3 times per day. These companies have timed the logon of GMs (They're 9-5 shifts, there's nothing RANDOM about it.. a koxp run is done at the beginning and end of their shift, or so i've seen)

40+ gavolts dropping a gavolt wing EACH second PER gavolt, and they sell for 15k to NPC (i think..) So that company can take the spawn of 40 gavolt for ONE hour, and these are their profits (estimated):
    Follow along if you know the drop rates... from what I thought of, this is it...
    I used 2 seconds as the time per drop of each monster, but with the respawn time, it comes down to about one kill per full 2 seconds average, even though it's faster with koxp...

2 seconds = (~30 X DROP_WINGS) + (40 X COIN LOOT) + (~30 X DROP_SCALES)
    2 seconds = (15 X 15k) + (40 X 1000 coins -sometimes 900-) + (20 X 7.5k)
    2 seconds = (225,000) + (40,000) + (150,000)
    2 seconds = 415k
    1 Minute = Potentially 12.5 Million
    1 Hour = Potentially 747 Million for an uninterrupted hour of KOXP for them.. Just at the gavolt spawn...

In one day, it's CRAZY! Im going to estimate that the company does have atleast one or two hours of 'downtime', time spent collecting or remaking banned accounts daily...
    1 day(based on 22 hours) = They have the ABILITY to make 16,434,000,000 if it goes perfectly...
    Can you imagine the amount of money they make selling gbs for $11? If you know people who work there, the average list of concurrent payouts is 15-20 people per server...

I can guarantee they get some kind of other drops, uniques... wood staffs +8 they can sell.. something else..
    I think I was accurate on this, I'm not sure. With the power of 7+ computers koxping at once, anyone could do this... Just check in for an hour or so to remake an account, or collect the money... but who has 7 computers they want to simultaneously run, and pay for KOXP on (even though I can guarantee the companies have someone making their own private version of koxp)

They also use the automatic mail system (when mail was implemented) I had bought gold about a day or two before the mail system was disabled, and the rate at which money was transferred to me was DEMOLISHED![/b]
    i know this, but gavolts wing and scales dont sell for somuch anymore
    i dont think the farfm anything strong the only thing they can do is isiloon..

xanarchistx

I know for sure the NPC Prices with premium didn't change.
    I'm sure for a company with that much business, they have one character with premium.
    I maxed out on scales (9998) in one night. Im sure they do it too.

lil_mageskillz

I know for sure the NPC Prices with premium didn't change.
    I'm sure for a company with that much business, they have one character with premium.
    I maxed out on scales (9998) in one night. Im sure they do it too.[/b]
    9998? u koxp?

Who doesnt.

xanarchistx

I can't say I never have used it. I tried it for a few nights. Unless you go large scale (tons of koxpers), it's not that lucrative.

I can't say I never have used it. I tried it for a few nights. Unless you go large scale (tons of koxpers), it's not that lucrative.[/b]
    If you used KOXP you should know that it autotowns once a gm shows up or logs in.. Not sure, They even autotown as soon as i ran towards them in CZ.

Besides their accounts dont get banned, If they do they are unbanned within 24 hours. Cheap GM's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast