Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

i say K2 does a complete wipe...

This is a discussion on i say K2 does a complete wipe... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think they should close knight for AT LEAST a week. Wipe everything +8 and above legit or not, srry ...
Page: 1

XFXF

I think they should close knight for AT LEAST a week. Wipe everything +8 and above legit or not, srry to the ppl that actually made legit +8/+9 gear. Freeze pemium so that doesnt run down, or let the person get the time back/ a freww month of the premmy they had. Fix most/all of the bugs, and get a new security system to stop the dupes and the koxp once and for all....

Too bad it will never happen

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i think you're on crack

Banned

complete wipe would be no characters/items what so ever which will never happen :P

XFXF

complete wipe would be no characters/items what so ever which will never happen :P[/b]
    well you got the idea anyway,... and im trying to quit the crack... :P

Uzu

cry little kid who runs around in +6/+7 items...

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

+1 uzu :P

ur whining cuz people have +8? shit ... wow like the +10 shit sure but nothing else
    lol

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...e=Blo0dDemon182
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...loodsHealing182

maybe get to 70+ and people wont hit u for so hard, even 60+ lol..

I feel sry that i am saying that..But.... SHUT UP! .. There are ppl that made +8 or +9 items legit.. If u wanna make a serius topic then say .. K2 have to find out dupe's and clean em ..And then yes i will agree.

Uzu

ur whining cuz people have +8? shit ... wow like the +10 shit sure but nothing else
    lol

maybe get to 70+ and people wont hit u for so hard, even 60+ lol..[/b]
    WTF THAT GUY HAS A +8 MAUL !

XFXF

im sorry i don't baba O.o, and no thats not why i want the items gone, think about it, the more dupes, the longer the dupes stay in, and the longer they allow koxpers in, the bigger the hole in system gets, kind of like the ozone layer right now. pretty soon its all guna overload KoL and it all goes bye bye

if you honestly think that would help, no, i hav e made every +9 and 8 item that i have carried, many people have made their fortunes in this game from countless hours of farming and leveling. you sir, who hasn't even passed lvl 60 yet, should be ashamed of yourself, try hitting 70, or even better, hit 80

ty- Rant Done

I think they should close knight for AT LEAST a week. Wipe everything +8 and above legit or not, srry to the ppl that actually made legit +8/+9 gear. Freeze pemium so that doesnt run down, or let the person get the time back/ a freww month of the premmy they had. Fix most/all of the bugs, and get a new security system to stop the dupes and the koxp once and for all....
    Too bad it will never happen [/b]
    I agree 100% with you they and they should also wipe +7 items because honestly it's really hard to make legit... I don't mention people who claim they made a +7 chitin set which is most likely duped.

Same goes for 62+ in carnac west how the hell it's possible??? server is up for a few months only it's crazy how KOXP can help people to level pfff

I agree wipe all +7 and above items, wipe all jewels like ROL, ROC, ROM and IN even +0 because 90% of them are duped, and delevel everyone to 62 execpt old server like Ares or Diez (delevel to 65 only people on this servers)

im sorry i don't baba O.o, and no thats not why i want the items gone, think about it, the more dupes, the longer the dupes stay in, and the longer they allow koxpers in, the bigger the hole in system gets, kind of like the ozone layer right now. pretty soon its all guna overload KoL and it all goes bye bye[/b]
    I do agree with no koxp no dupe's but not with clean all +8 +9 items.. Couse i not good for the ppl that made em legitly .. Got me ?

I agree 100% with you they and they should also wipe +7 items because honestly it's really hard to make legit... I don't mention people who claim they made a +7 chitin set which is most likely duped.

Same goes for 62+ in carnac west how the hell it's possible??? server is up for a few months only it's crazy how KOXP can help people to level pfff

I agree wipe all +7 and above items, wipe all jewels like ROL, ROC, ROM and IN even +0 because 90% of them are duped, and delevel everyone to 62 execpt old server like Ares or Diez (delevel to 65 only people on this servers)[/b]
    If i am right u had +9 and cs in a server right ? shard +9 and shells +9 pathos or where :P..

JesusWalks

He has a point, but then it comes down to the fact of telling everyone your theory that may possibly be true.

XFXF

lol

maybe get to 70+ and people wont hit u for so hard, even 60+ lol..[/b]
    i made a new acct because i sold my other chars oke? i was n00bi, and xfxf, ask anyone from the old ascension clan on diez, n00bi was a delvled 70, and xfxf was lvl 66 id have better gear but my bro took all the money, sorry i dont have 1337 gear sheesh, my bro is a fag sometimes

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i say all usko shuts down and restarts oO :P

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast