Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Powerful From Logo's

This is a discussion on Powerful From Logo's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Powerful its ok i've seen enough, im the best in logos nothing new like you guys said, ...
Page: 5

Tristan

Originally posted by Powerful
    its ok i've seen enough, im the best in logos nothing new like you guys said, i quit.

Dude, did you bump your head when you were duping? You're not the best sin on any server =/ So shut the fuck up and get the hell out of here..

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful
    its ok i've seen enough, im the best in logos nothing new like you guys said, i quit.

Dude, did you bump your head when you were duping? You're not the best sin on any server =/ So shut the fuck up and get the hell out of here..[/b]
    scam scam scam scam scam scam

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt
    he thought he was the best on Edana to :s

ill show pics of his uniques in the post below this or ill edit it

+9 chitin pieces all the way around and 2 +8 shell pieces

shards +9/90 rebirthed, he rebirthed it at +8/80 and made it to +9 all the way rebirthed, the other shard was +7/86 rebirthed, he did that one as well, his 2 shards were upgraded from +7 to +8 one after another, he frapped it and showed the upgrading of them, but in the information you could clearly see where he minorhealed himeslf to hide the "upgrade failed" of the other shards no ones ever mentioned it.. but heres his account, he pmed me saying "hey this is p0werful blah blah" it was on a random account he prooved to me it was him by logging in and pming me on p0werful saying

"hey unfor thats me" then went back to his other account and showed me these

but before you look at them, he is a very legit player among us KO fans that cant quit no matter how bad it gets

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20...10104311mp6.jpg

http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...10104312pj2.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20...10104313cw3.jpg

guese what +++ the shard was ill give 200m in Edana to the first person to guese it
    http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0104314eb6.jpg
    i'd say the shard is +6 rebirthed

I'd say +8 rebirthed.

Tristan

Originally posted by Shellshocked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellshocked)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful

Dude, did you bump your head when you were duping? You're not the best sin on any server =/ So shut the fuck up and get the hell out of here..
    scam scam scam scam scam scam[/b]

Lol, if you want to start something against me, be sure you can finish it.

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by Shellshocked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellshocked)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Powerful

scam scam scam scam scam scam[/b]

Lol, if you want to start something against me, be sure you can finish it. [/b][/quote]

I bet Shellshocked is....13 years old!!! h43r:

Vishnu

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...hlight=p0werful

He was scamming alot of people on edana aswell, tried to scam a rol from my brother for example

[quote]

saying powerfulz is legit is like saying hitler was a jew lover...[/

AhahaAHAHAHA!!!!!!! +1

DebufferPICO

hmmm..... powerful is not the strongest or best pkers of USKO lol actually a light mage in edana beat him 3>0 lv 72 :lol: and his max spike to him was 685 h43r: even with +8 rebirth shards or 107 ap and +11 rebirth boots plus the other parts he got

Ceaser>Powerful

Dark_Avenger

Ceaser is an exp bugger, duper, csw bugger, bug abuser and he cant be compared with powerfull...

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    Ceaser is an exp bugger, duper, csw bugger, bug abuser and he cant be compared with powerfull...
    why???? because powerful hasn't bugged csw? everything else there seems to apply

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger
    why???? because powerful hasn't bugged csw? everything else there seems to apply[/b]
    :lol:

there all turkish trash in my eyes even if he is a jew

i wish ko would release a new server and restrict it to us only would be best server eveeeeeeeeer or make a server and screen the ppl they allow to play it

Mental_Anguish

85% of that server is tainted anyway, it was a non stop clusterfuck of koxp, and 3rd party shit for weeks !!! I dont know if the GM, whoever it is, has banned anyone yet, as I had to quit that server when nothing was being done. Anyway, either the guy is a good upgrader, or a duper..................Good for him that he has +8 shit, imo , I dont think its legit, as not much on "koxplogos" is legit.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Amazing, you have items that took me equivilent to 1 and 1/2 year of playing a sever, thats been out for mounths.

Yet you are still stupid enough to swear that the items are legit, and expect people to believe you.
    What makes ko such a pain is people like who cant seem to do anything without cheating.

you sir go burn in n000b hell

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast