Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Powerful From Logo's

This is a discussion on Powerful From Logo's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MillionVoices Well there is no proof really, that he is acutally cheating. i mean i undertsand if ...
Page: 6

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by MillionVoices
    Well there is no proof really, that he is acutally cheating.

i mean i undertsand if people have theories that he koxped on other acc, made $$.
    then transfered it to this acc, and bought eveythnig. thats highly possible. *Having couple billion, when everythnig is 5m - 30m lol. *

yea his items are strange and powerful, but is that really cheating, how can someone prove its duped> its only assumption.

like that guy who made 3x +8 out of 4x. Anvil is luck idk.

my cuz made 2x+ 9 shells in a row, is he a cheater ? no hes isnt.
    Zomg I just loled all over my pants......damn

KokoGG

:blink: ive been playing on dies for 7-8 months and in 2 weeks he has better armor than me and on a brand new server :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

all stfu, u dont know this guy so stfu pls. "Babashop cheater" zz
    all those fuckin losers allways saying that, stop flame each other and play in fun.

Cadence96

Dupe in fun ftw :rollseyes:
    Vendetta=Powerfuk? have the same sign.

Aqu

Originally posted by MillionVoices+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MillionVoices)</div>
    Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)
    <!--QuoteBegin-MillionVoices
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu

I will send $400 to the first person that can provide me with .kscs that *prove* beyond any reasonable doubt (i.e. whether i believe it or not) that they made 2x+9 shells legitamately.

and I honestly will

ok, going to MY COUSINS HOUSE , he is in army atm.

I WILL GET THOSE KSC ahah.
    When you do, let me know and I really will pay you $400.[/b]
    im not playing ,u agreed to pay 400 usd no?

One thnig he did it on ICE AGE BETA IN AUGUST, anvil had same upg % there so we can say its same thnig no ? anyways u alrdy said u keep ur word.

i burned all my gear there 8 to 9 and i told him, u will fail man, he made 2 x +9 shells in a row. Atm asking his youger borther to search thourgh his pc.[/b][/quote]

I will indeed keep my word, however (and not exactly suprisingly) so far its been all talk and no ksc

Originally posted by Cadence96
    Dupe in fun ftw *:rollseyes:
    Vendetta=Powerfuk? have the same sign.
    You really ARE retarded...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    85% of that server is tainted anyway, it was a non stop clusterfuck of koxp, and 3rd party shit for weeks !!! I dont know if the GM, whoever it is, has banned anyone yet, as I had to quit that server when nothing was being done. *Anyway, either the guy is a good upgrader, or a duper..................Good for him that he has +8 shit, imo , I dont think its legit, as not much on "koxplogos" is legit.
    not only that, its also funny how all 3 of the top 5 clan of logos r cheater clans (Masters. RedAlert and PressOK) and the other 2 have previous stinky records of koxpers/dupers who were inside(Slay3rs, ressurection)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If you look hard enough you will always see shit, problem is sometime you don't even need to open your eyes to see it!

SilentDaemon

powerful is well known duper, so what do u want to hear

Perfect

Originally posted by V3ndetta
    all those fuckin losers allways saying that, stop flame each other and play in fun.
    This coming from a kosper who was saying babydx was a duper + kosper who was legit, so please stfu and stop defending someone who is a cheater and proble your friend cheaters seem to stick together :lol:

So... why are we still discussing this? He got banned on Thursday or Friday... (from forums I mean)

CandyKing got banned with the +10 bow even he did BUY it.

In my opinion it is OK to ban someone abusing the economy so badly that there is several high class +8 items ( +2 uniques ) ( and it is just 2 weeks from the beginning of server ).

Personally i dont believe he got lucky with the HB, because if he did not he would have duped the chests anyway.. so actually

it doesnt matter if the HB +7 is legit or not.

the point is the hb +7 is on a char he uses to sell 20 billion coins on at logos server

if this guy was such a good upg as he says he is he woulda started ss a long time ago no need to debate whether or not he jus run to inn or we i highly doubt his items are ever touching anvil period

and yes shurt he was to be banned ingame also im not sure if its happened been away all weekend as always

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Shurt banned his ass from the forums, I was getting spammed on clan chat to log on and do it but it seems there was 4 mods/admin waiting to bann him

Originally posted by Perfect+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Perfect)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-V3ndetta
    This coming from a kosper who was saying babydx was a duper + kosper who was legit, so please stfu and stop defending someone who is a cheater and proble your friend cheaters seem to stick together :lol:[/b]
    lol whot a mofo shit head.
    actuallly u can suck me and i think i said it once it wasnt me fuktard.
    so all the faggots who think im a cheater etc can suck me.

EDIT: yea i still think babydx is babashop mofo and i dont give a fuk.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast