Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

PPL FROM ARES READ!

This is a discussion on PPL FROM ARES READ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WE were thinking about this a long time ago , and we decided that non turkish clans will vote for ...
Page: 1

KlouD

Default PPL FROM ARES READ!

WE were thinking about this a long time ago , and we decided that non turkish clans will vote for only 1 king

and the same with the following month but with another clan " ally vote "

The first time a Deusmanus member gets all the votes to be the king

and the next month everyone votes for someone of my clan everyone is invited to this confederency!

We just dont want JadeReal to be the king anymore , so lets all try together and beat them!

Waiting for answers... thx!

Kranitnova

i'm here with my clan Symbiosis and my influence....

just tell me a good name and we will vote for it.

:::Wendigo:::

:::Wendigo:::

best choice for sure... ^^

FunnyFrisch

We will vote for a non-turkish king , too.

SilentDaemon

Default re

non turkish king yea

Sh11t

Good idea

so tired of reading every message in turkish.. then every once in awhile a "sentence" of the most broken english ever. please, no turk king~

Mavetse

we just need a non.turkish and must be active for make a lot fo events

so i think all clans that can nominate a king should post here who they want for king, then we make a list of that and then all decide who will we all vote for upcomming month and then next one in list for next month etc. i think this way we have a good chance of beating jadereal or arno. so we can do sumthing else with the treasury like make nice events instead of spending it on them selfs or on clannies >.< and its nice then i think that king switches every month, so all will be happy.

sneakys

hah make me king and u got xp event every hour :P

Banned

Well, we need to find someone that is on a lot, typically everyday maybe both in Euro and USA times, some1 who will have planned xp events during the week. Someone that won't use ALL of the money for themself or their clan, gotta admit anyone who is king will use some of the money on themself and friends.....

So, if we can all just find 1 person that suits those requirements i think we'd have a better king than jade....

wtf___dude

Wat's up with all these turk kings and their 1% Drop Rate Events................ fuk u Arno and Jade :angry:

Banned

we all know every1 loves kennie

Blancanieves

Originally posted by flippin
    Well, we need to find someone that is on a lot, typically everyday maybe both in Euro and USA times, some1 who will have planned xp events during the week. Someone that won't use ALL of the money for themself or their clan, gotta admit anyone who is king will use some of the money on themself and friends.....

So, if we can all just find 1 person that suits those requirements i think we'd have a better king than jade....
    +1 agree

Kranitnova

maybe the human top 10 clans should put a candidate.

Then we make a poll here on ko4life and the winner we use as frontman of the english army

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast