Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

PPL FROM ARES READ!

This is a discussion on PPL FROM ARES READ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; IF we all vote for one person we may win. About the idea of switching candidates I think that will ...
Page: 3

IF we all vote for one person we may win. About the idea of switching candidates I think that will be a bad idea. Once someone gets recognized and they do a good job the legit turks (No comments on this please) will also vote for this person as they are doing a good job. Not only was f9 elected because he was well recognized, but was re elected due to his great kingship. Once we have decided on a candidate due to a vote we must all vote for him (including desusmanus, illuminati). Just because you dont like the clan or person doesn't matter as long as we have an english speaking King. Oh the idea about the king being on at European and North Americans times is key

Just my ideas. -_-

SillyHo

I am not sure orc side can get together enough to make a difference...last election arno got only 21% so i know we made a dent but too many people split the remaining turk/english speaking %...If I saw a decent name on there I am sure my clan would back them...we even discussed using our nomination on some random turkish looking name just to split the turkish vote even further.

Banned

I know i'm not a cl or anything but here's a list of who i think has the best qualifications for king on human side

1. Murph from MurphMadness
    2. xFlippinSweetx from Symbiosis
    3. Magicality from Ready2Die
    4. ANY from Ready2Die
    5. Milkshaker from RisingForce

Misterlabalaba

Originally posted by Kennie
    we all know every1 loves kennie
    YES!!!!!! DANGIT VOTE KENNIE FOR KING!!!!!!!!!!!

on elmo side... so make human acount fast ok

Misterlabalaba

Originally posted by flippin
    I know i'm not a cl or anything but here's a list of who i think has the best qualifications for king on human side

1. Murph from MurphMadness
    2. xFlippinSweetx from Symbiosis
    3. Magicality from Ready2Die
    4. ANY from Ready2Die
    5. Milkshaker from RisingForce
    yeaah... flippin for king eey.... xflippin(wherethetreasureygo?)Sweetx eey....
    oh oh and all of them is your irl friend ę lęke ęt!!

still voting for kennie!

wtf___dude

dont vote for ANY. he will use the treasure to buy ACID POTS :lol:

Nich

Inhumane Society Are in

Sethesh

Let every top 10 clan post one name that they think shuld be a candidate, then lets make survey. The one that will win need to be elected, and will be a common candidate - i think that would be fair.

My private opinion: I would recomend Kranitnova for a king, he could have votes from many clans. I have told it before - Kris is the best candidate couse he dont have enemys, he is always polite, plays fair - what do u want more. I think he could get most of the votes from all the candidates. My clan will suport common candidate but i really would like to see Kris as this candidate.

KlouD

lets go

Kailean

Originally posted by Sethesh
    Let every top 10 clan post one name that they think shuld be a candidate, then lets make survey. The one that will win need to be elected, and will be a common candidate - i think that would be fair.

My private opinion: I would recomend Kranitnova for a king, he could have votes from many clans. I have told it before - Kris is the best candidate couse he dont have enemys, he is always polite, plays fair - what do u want more. I think he could get most of the votes from all the candidates. My clan will suport common candidate but i really would like to see Kris as this candidate.
    +1

Banned

Kranitnova for king :wub:

glory

KranitNova for king :rollseyes:

Magi

Banned

bump, vote for kranit :wub:

bump for kris, u got RF support 100%

Banned

bump again for kranit :rollseyes:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast