Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

PPL FROM ARES READ!

This is a discussion on PPL FROM ARES READ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the top 10 clan human clan should just post here who they nominate for king, and then we can see ...
Page: 5

the top 10 clan human clan should just post here who they nominate for king, and then we can see who we vote for this month

sexynoodles

enough talking already, lets see some english king chat plys

dekoy

well apparently, pheonixwarlords have already nominated atlasphere oO

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by :::Wendigo:::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:::Wendigo::</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SemperFidelis
    Yeh Magicality is a funny bastard lolz he is a good leader at anything we do in R2D Isiloon... *Raiding partys (Always fun) Pking... hes good all round... if i was gay id give myself 2 him.. *:unsure: *:P *h43r:
    pffff... Magicality is the Gayest member of r2d
    pls, dont nominate him... HUAHAUHAUHAUA

OPA?[/b]
    Wendigo your the gayest member... be honest..... :P and besides.. if we had a gay king we wouldnt have a queen.. just 2 kings... my question is.. who would pitch who would recive?? ^_^ :wub: :wub:

sexynoodles

if you want to have a sexy voice, please vote for magicality.

OnanizE

omg nice organisation, now i don't know for who i will vote! once say's for Kraint, once for Magicality, maybe i will vote for xxxMMxxx? there is not much time left we need to decide for who VOTE and nominate him!

Kailean

ye, we should know on who we are to vote ^_^

BeetleJuice

so now we have a full month to decide who are we going to wote hmm maby we can give some serious candidats from the best clans of ares on the human side for a copule of days and than we can decide who we want to vote to
    i think that te most serious candidate from INFERNO clan is xxxMMxxx he is quite known in ares and he is spending most of his free time in game he is from Poland but know good english
    so maby u give some other right ppl for being a king

Volcanic

ROFL. this bollocks has appeared again. Wake up you idiots, you`ll never win.

All the best to jade(remember fools, she has atleast 3 chars named jade real).

think that te most serious candidate from INFERNO clan is xxxMMxxx he is quite known in ares and he is spending most of his free time in game he is from Poland but know good english
    Yes, he can actually say go fuck your mother instead of go fack your mather.

(Wait till you get on my vent Flip :P )

how about to nominate more turks to split the votes of the turks and only 1 english like the topic said.

IndiaanPerc

Originally posted by garfieldbr
    hi guys
    isnt only Kloud is my friend but he's a good leader i think can be a great king also
    so my and all members of clan BRASIL can vote for who u guys want. * *
    also i miss old times with F9DeviL alot xp events *
    let's make it again
    What About Wars With F9 ? ( Alex ) You Forgot ? :wub:

He always was the 1 who gathered everyone to the orc castle and made everyone heal him ..

Rushed in killed Mages and then i killed the gatekeeper ofcourse like always

yeahhh h43r:

Kranitnova for king

gtaguy

JADEREAL FOR QUEEN!!!!

billybobjones

Default hmm

well wat i think is taht just re-elect jadereal for king cuz he didnt do such a bad job n shit..he slacked off kinda etc..but hes alrdy use 2 the system...just try 2 contact him more and tlel him 2 do things n shit..so yeha if yall gonna vote for kinda re-elect jadereal he didnt abuses that much...well at least i dont think...so yeah....AND PLZ NO FUKEN TURK KINGS OR ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH TURKS...JESUS CHRIST I HATE THEM... im out

leftclaw

boomp. i've been gone this long and jade is still quin? RAWR.

ENGLISH PLX.

i'm gonna start playing again btw. XD

what if we were to ummm transfer back?

anyone know if ares has it unbugged?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast