Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Going D2 and D3 isiloon

This is a discussion on Going D2 and D3 isiloon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bug or not?...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

bug or not?

Flonne

yes

Kailean

yes[/b]
    delos in server 2/3 was deleted when ppl tried to go there and then relog to server 1 inside the caslte, so that they would attack the crystal without being noticed.
    but going there isnt a bug lol

Heim4teil

if u dont use KOXP for going d2/d3 delos its a bug...if not then not^^

Banned Senior Member

Ever since they removed the ability to relog into Delos on server 2 and 3 Gm's have stated it's a bug and bannable

yep all the gms i've asked say its bannable but they dont even go there EVER tbh i dont see why its a bug if u take the time to farm eyes to go there why should be bug ... dont make sense

Ayman4u

yep all the gms i've asked say its bannable but they dont even go there EVER tbh i dont see why its a bug if u take the time to farm eyes to go there why should be bug ... dont make sense[/b]
    I heard there is ppl go there without farming eyes :S by some kind of tp hacks

IkoRia

Sly once wrote in clan chat that Sullimo told him its not a bug and he had it on SS or something...

i think it really jus depends on wat ur doing down there for a gm to ban a clan full of ppl for simply killing a boss seems stupid and i dont really see it being bannable simply because they haven't announced it to be a bug

but then again they dont announced quest bugs or chest bugs etc. and those are infact bannable OBVIOUSLY i have seen them put on website at time of quest bug or chest bugs etc that abusing bugs is a bannable offence but who decides wat a bug is iunno

gms always are saying different things loki said cs drops sullimo says it doesn't

kotoko says d2 and d3 is bannable sullimo says it isn't

i wouldn't worry about relogin tbh jus tell all ur clan to no show ss's to neone cuz if u dont see sybmols its kinda obvious xD

Banned Senior Member

Then why does K2 have Delos removed from the TP gates on server 2 and 3? The point is your not supposed to be there.

And about banning a whole clan ( or those who were there doing Isi/felk/farming ) They could do it if they wanted, I've seen them ban a whole clan for their logo on their capes last year

i heard it wasnt a job, i even done it too..
    delos was removed cus of the crystal bug, butif it really was a bug then they simply could delete abyss/felankor room from server 2 and 3

wats real reason ur not supposed to be there huh ??? they killed isiloon drop rate neways and if ur able to farm felankor u deserve 3 of them

all closing d2 and d3 did was let ppl dupe for 3 patches THATS IT oh and made it a hell of a lot easiar on gms alot less area to cover

MyBitch

i was so smart to send in a suport ticket. i thought.....

well they said it is compleetly up to the gms that run the server. so what did my clan do when i said this?

they asked gm. and the answer was diferent cuz they asked 2 gms... both banable and not banable..

so when it comes to cunclution i gues we can all agree on that as long we dont cheat to get there @ just relog the right place or cheat when we get there we should be safe and IF a gm come to check us then he 99% sure wont bann ppl to do the efford to get there just to kill a boss..

This is on Logos.

sry for my english, im tired.. shit happends

Kailean

i heard it wasnt a job, i even done it too..
    delos was removed cus of the crystal bug, butif it really was a bug then they simply could delete abyss/felankor room from server 2 and 3[/b]
    thats what i wrote.

thats what i wrote. [/b]

well ur obviously the one he heard it from lolo

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast