prem lock tips??

This is a discussion on prem lock tips?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; does anyone have any tips on loggin in when the prem lock is on??...
Page: 1

Kmatic

Default prem lock tips??

does anyone have any tips on loggin in when the prem lock is on??

Banned

go server 2 ^^

Kmatic

yeah i men to get in to first server so i can pk :/

I heard there is some trick that always works, dunno how to do it though :P
    try google.

or just buy bronze prem? it's not that expensive

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

After u press connect to server 1 u will receive the Num-Pad window .. write 1 number press confirm after press Connect again fast..After that u can press connect over and over again without getting the "Disconnect".After u will enter just ALT+F4 and enter normaly (works for me)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    After u press connect to server 1 u will receive the Num-Pad window .. write 1 number press confirm after press Connect again fast..After that u can press connect over and over again without getting the "Disconnect".After u will enter just ALT+F4 and enter normaly (works for me)
    Trust him, he got from lvl 1-83 without premium. So he's the expert

omegacore

hehehe prem sux !

Tazthespaz

Here is the trick! LISTEN UP (Not 100%) but good % of the time it works

1. Go to your desired server and click on it one so you get that number pad.
    2. Click a sequence of about 3-5 numbers making at least 2 different. Ex: 22555
    3. Press the "<--" left directional button on your keyboard so that your selected server disapears and you are left only with the numpad.
    4. THE TRICKY PART! Put your mouse over the confirm button and have a finger on the "enter" button. AT AS CLOSE AS THE SAME TIME as you can do it with the "Click" comming SLIGHTLY first, Click the confirm button and press enter at the same time.
    5. Wait and your in. Sometimes it does take a few tries. But for me, I can get in no more then 5 and usually on the first time.

So there you go, have fun and it does take a bit of practice to hit that timing right, but once you have it, you will have it forever and your golden (No pun intended)

Kmatic

thanks for adviice guys i will try it all XD

KingX

a lot of ppl also pk on cw2

and i always can join cw1 without pre. after 3 minutes it will work

Kmatic

well dude i play ares lol

KingX

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    well dude i play ares lol
    hmm i heard something bout a NO DC program to stop reloggin cause of serverfull...

check google. but be careful of virusses

i think we can see it as a thirdtool but not a really cheat ^^ its just to login.

Little archer Senior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tazthespaz View Post
    Here is the trick! LISTEN UP (Not 100%) but good % of the time it works

1. Go to your desired server and click on it one so you get that number pad.
    2. Click a sequence of about 3-5 numbers making at least 2 different. Ex: 22555
    3. Press the "<--" left directional button on your keyboard so that your selected server disapears and you are left only with the numpad.
    4. THE TRICKY PART! Put your mouse over the confirm button and have a finger on the "enter" button. AT AS CLOSE AS THE SAME TIME as you can do it with the "Click" comming SLIGHTLY first, Click the confirm button and press enter at the same time.
    5. Wait and your in. Sometimes it does take a few tries. But for me, I can get in no more then 5 and usually on the first time.

So there you go, have fun and it does take a bit of practice to hit that timing right, but once you have it, you will have it forever and your golden (No pun intended)
    wow it worked lol

Tazthespaz

Your welcome. Spread this around if you want!

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazthespaz View Post
    Your welcome. Spread this around if you want!
    looks that i got lucky cuz it failed all the other tries