nvm

This is a discussion on nvm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fuck it.. close it.. trying to help but you ko4life aint the place for it.. nvm all...
Page: 1

Fuck it.. close it.. trying to help but you ko4life aint the place for it.. nvm all

EpsaNomaly

Ok why would you post this when you KNOW that not only will you be flamed, but probably get a warning/temp. ban because these are not only worthless, but annoying.

Anyways, I don't know when it is coming out, all I can do is hope that I get my premium beforehand.

DarK

Im guessing it will be on tuesday.. they skipped this tuesdays maintenance, but who knows

cool. another great topic. A new server just just another waste of time, as almost all of the servers no are emptying out, and populations dwindle as new servers are opened. Just a way to get money. Hopefully this is the last.

im just trying to warn people cause every bodies been talking about it.. a ban or warning would just be lame.. if you guys disagree just say so
    edit: see again more people talking about it.. now i dont think its bullshit...

Why would you do this?
    What do you expect, someone to come by and tell you when it's going to be released?
    Nobody knows more than you do.
    Speculation says tomorrow or Tuesday.