premium advice

This is a discussion on premium advice within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I decided to play ko again after few years break. Unfortunately im unable to purchase exp premium due to ...
Page: 1

Default premium advice

So I decided to play ko again after few years break.

Unfortunately im unable to purchase exp premium due to the silly 20$ limit for new accounts.

Is there any way for me buy exp premium or do i have no other way but to use bronze for first 30 days and then upgrade ?

I have considered buying from a reseller on this forum but i have heard that gift option in pus doesn't work ?

Any advice guys ?

Quote Originally Posted by sirdizel View Post
    So I decided to play ko again after few years break.

Unfortunately im unable to purchase exp premium due to the silly 20$ limit for new accounts.

Is there any way for me buy exp premium or do i have no other way but to use bronze for first 30 days and then upgrade ?

I have considered buying from a reseller on this forum but i have heard that gift option in pus doesn't work ?

Any advice guys ?
    is premium still tradeable as item? if yes,
    you can babashop gbs and buy exp prem in merchant,

Wouldn't it work cheaper to pay some via paypal for example with like +10% mark up for the hassle ?

I know im new here and my only way of proof im legit buyer would be my ebay acc with 100% positives

there is some website that sells ESN code. if u want me to give those sites send me a pm.
    have a nice day mate

Ebay and paypal best way

ebay? never heared bout that... can u tell more?