Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Need Some Opinion On Catapault Bugging

This is a discussion on Need Some Opinion On Catapault Bugging within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well this is really my first CSW i have been too. Was ridiculous, over 100 ez vs like 20 at ...
Page: 1

TehFonz

Well this is really my first CSW i have been too. Was ridiculous, over 100 ez vs like 20 at max and they all where almost impossible to kill. Me vs GM = possible, Me vs Catapult = impossible.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iJLoVmeUDo8

Just need to know if anyone thinks its right or its wrong for "LEGIT" people to use this "BUG" vs everyone out in the open like they do.

P.S. on Olympia

"cata bug"

What you think it is? :P

TehFonz

"cata bug"

What you think it is? :P[/b]
    when you get on "critical health" you cancel the catapult and "renew" it back to full hp.

shadowjisri

Several GM's from different servers said it is ILLEGAL bug abuse and is bannable.

Now for my opinion, i think whoever uses this bug is a fuking noob who cannot actuallly win CSW any other way.

Smoker

they usually use the cata bug for defending :P
    and some say that by using it you're not breaking any rules i mean fuk the gms know about it and still they didnt ban anyone for doing it
    YET

Banned

i thought they fixed it a while ago so taht ur key got deleted once u got out of catapult or died

its bannable. report it in official forums and hope gms do something about it. put the video too so they can see that u have proof.

Banned

Its not bannable and if youre intrested ill get you a bunch of screen shots from
    CaptainFlagg aka InfiniteMadness saying its not a bug.

Its not bannable and if youre intrested ill get you a bunch of screen shots from
    CaptainFlagg aka InfiniteMadness saying its not a bug.[/b]
    it is bannable. in girakon a clan called 0tt0mans god banned for cata bugging in csw. 25+ people from that clan got banned for it.
    here's a post about it
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=0tt0man

when you get on "critical health" you cancel the catapult and "renew" it back to full hp.[/b]
    I wasn't asking, I know what it is -_-
    CaptainFlagg aka InfiniteMadness saying its not a bug.[/b]
    Thats nice, but it depends on the server. On Girakon several people got banned for Cata bug, almost all of 0TTOMANS clan got banned for using cata bug

The current Olympia GMs said that it was bannable and with proof, they would ban them, looks like there is proof...

wawh

chili from imsorry (edana) was doing it all the time... he spammed the catapult key and spamming those novas while 30 ppl were tanking him... was kinda anoying :S

Go go sheldon, do something usefull for once, get 'em banned!

Half of Weiwuer got banned on Beramus for doing it. There's even vids on youtube showing it.

Smoker

different servers, different gms, different opinions :P

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast