Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Premium only skills?

This is a discussion on Premium only skills? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you guys ever thought they could be talking about events like KOWC and Interserver Wars ?...
Page: 2

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

you guys ever thought they could be talking about events like KOWC and Interserver Wars ?

jolik

all premium users have skill to log in to game in turk time

all premium users have skill to log in to game in turk time [/b]
    comıng soon h34r:

i remember someone saying just wait spike will be premium only

this is the direction that made runescape wat it is today altho they never charged for ppl to get into there game there was only a small period of runescape where ppl weren't able to get into the servers and thats when they introduce the new members only zones and added bout 10-15 new servers free and non-free xD

but yeh premium only zones sounds awesome if u ask me cuz buying premium right now for me = only being able to seal / unseal my items and getting into servers exp bonus and other shit jus aint kicking it

maybe if u non premium people could spell always u could get a job to pay for premium?[/b]
    I wouldn't pay for prem even if I had few bil's sitting in my bank account.
    Retards like you never get it, IT&#39;S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY. <_<

also, pay for Premium skills when the programmer of koxp/kosp/etc have a special Train which brings you in the "vip-zone".. no ty..

Banned

Technically, there are premium only zones. Granted, they arent new, but you do have to be premium to use these areas. Abyss, Wars, DCZ, Castle Siege War. All of these are on the #1 server of all realms. Which are now, premium only. It took them 2 years to finally do it, but they did.

Technically, there are premium only zones. Granted, they arent new, but you do have to be premium to use these areas. Abyss, Wars, DCZ, Castle Siege War. All of these are on the #1 server of all realms. Which are now, premium only. It took them 2 years to finally do it, but they did.[/b]
    wtf you talking about ? server #1 is not only for premium... i have logged many times last time on last night with my noob char non prem to server1...

tw33k

technicaly all login servers are premium only 75% of the day[/b]

ONLY?!

ONLY?![/b]
    u mis-read it...the only isnt with 75% its with prem....

all servers are premium only, 75% of the day

kibal

maybe if u non premium people could spell always u could get a job to pay for premium?[/b]
    if english is not his own language ,he doesnt need to spell well in english for find a job .

R34P3R_Magikz

it&#39;s been saying that ever since premium was avaliable, it&#39;s been over 2 years and there hasn&#39;t been any new skills or zones for premium only. Same as the delete character "coming soon" it will never happen[/b]

We should sue them for false advertising then

But i suppose the coming soon would cover there ass

Dr.Sig

i got the skill of being one sexy mutha faker :P[/b]
    shut up u look like carlton from fresh prince

Banned

wtf you talking about ? server #1 is not only for premium... i have logged many times last time on last night with my noob char non prem to server1...[/b]
    Im guessing this was right after server restart? I have logged a non prem character on, for example, D1, once since the last patch, and that was right after server restart. If the bars on the server list are at half or higher, you will NOT get in on a non prem character. If you have a way around that, or are getting in with non prem, share.

MrBullet

They are literally forcing players to buy premium...soon it&#39;ll be Pay to Play..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast