Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

PREMIUM PROTEST !

This is a discussion on PREMIUM PROTEST ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK i edited my topic and here an idea for me => farhad wrote in official KO forum this: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=171690 ...
Page: 1

Banned

OK i edited my topic and here an idea for me =>
    farhad wrote in official KO forum this: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=171690

" My point is that during the time between when the server came up and the emergency maintainance was like 6-8 hrs i guess and in that time nearly 40% (it was night in most countries) of players abused the bug where in regular monsters dropped unique jewelery and high class weapons/armors and reading most of the topics in few other forums i have seen that droprate was same as a normal boss droping a unique. But the droprate on highclass weapons/armors was really high. Due to high income of these uniques and highclass items the market is TOTALLY messed up. Beside that, the fact that most ppl werent online at that time and couldn't farm like other people did makes it unfair to the rest of us. Lots of people spent endless hours farming their gear and these ppl could just farm few hrs for shenanigansload of items. Compared to the previous bug where you could get summonstaff instead of trina when u bought premium is this more concerning, cause here you don't had to buy premium to get the staff and summon bosses but just go kill few low lvl monsters and u get urself rich. In the 12hrs when u could get summonstaff, not many ppl could buy premium at that time so not many ppl abused that and yet got rollbacked which was welldone of k2. But this time which is almost the same situation but in a much larger scale, k2 decides not to rollback. Myself have played my current server from the beginning and farmed way too long and i see in moradon a guy which had yesterday crap items and is selling now various uniques and i asked him how he could it, he told me he got them from TYONS . Now how is that fair, 1 year of struggling for what? Im asking u guys to support and make k2 do a rollback. "

well i 100% agree with he!! Now if K2 will not delete this items LETS START WITH A PREMIUM PROTEST! STOP BUY PREMIUM AND G1!
    How a company can be so retard to put a new patch without test it before!!!!!

LISTEN THIS => Many of us struggling to farm bosses for unique all these years and still couldn't get what people got from that 12hrs...!!!

IS THAT FAIR? FUK OFF

lets give to K2 48 more hours then ill be happy if you all wil stop buy Premiun and G1 till they do something

pinkrox87

i just back after few days and few mins ago i notice that shit, i have alredy read all the topics here and look like many people drop items like IN IB and ROF from DM and stone golem.... now they fixed it but the people still have their items! this fuked up all server and is not fair for the player that didnt abuse..... Hope K2 will make a rollback for that shit coz now many people still have their IN IB and ROF damn it
    So i want know if they will do a rollback... anyone know? any official info ?

sry if there is alredy a topic like that but i didnt saw it[/b]
    no idea, but sending support ticket so they will get the hint, so gogo do the same thief :lol:

semsa

they should delete them

Brun

they should delete them[/b]
    i agree it also fuked up the market people offering me 9gb for my damn Iron neck which was worth 16gb yesterday

Banned Senior Member

i agree it also fuked up the market people offering me 9gb for my damn Iron neck which was worth 16gb yesterday[/b]
    +1 got the same :S

theres a topic about this wow..

Banned

come on guys!

rasta

This doesn't make anything better, if you want to reach something cooperate with the turks.

Anyway, I'm hoping too that those dropped items since maintenance will get deleted.

got my support <_<

[/b]
    :lol: rotflcopter

Myself have played my current server from the beginning and farmed way too long and i see in moradon a guy which had yesterday crap items and is selling now various uniques and i asked him how he could it, he told me he got them from TYONS . Now how is that fair, 1 year of struggling for what?"[/b]
    My only question is.. from what I&#39;ve read, they were dropping items like priest impacts, iron bows, gold rings, belts of strength.. That really equates to a year worth of farming? Or were tyons fo real dropping like ammies of dex, iron necks, iron belts, rocs, etc? :\ Not that the K2 CS Reps know enough about the game to call you out on that, but personally I find that to be overly exaggerated.

Also, the fact that the notice posted about rollbacks that will take place somewhat negates the validity of your argument. But maybe it will help anyways.

Fabulous

Retarded k2 i hope they fix this

wawh

check on ranking there are a few proofs of dropping

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast