Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PREMIUM PROTEST !

This is a discussion on PREMIUM PROTEST ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everything was wiped so it should be fine no?...
Page: 2

Everything was wiped so it should be fine no?

xaivia

well i, not buyign premium till gems are fixed, dont feel like giving money to a company that is only surviving due to lucking out on getting an amazing engine, maybe private servers are the way forward

oli

I just wrote a ticket and many of you should do this!!

aero

My only question is.. from what I've read, they were dropping items like priest impacts, iron bows, gold rings, belts of strength.. That really equates to a year worth of farming? Or were tyons fo real dropping like ammies of dex, iron necks, iron belts, rocs, etc? :\ Not that the K2 CS Reps know enough about the game to call you out on that, but personally I find that to be overly exaggerated.

Also, the fact that the notice posted about rollbacks that will take place somewhat negates the validity of your argument. But maybe it will help anyways.[/b]
    A guy I know got 5 Iron necks from stone golems, another 1 got 6 Iron necks from stone golems, over exaggerated? no.

Banned

I just wrote a ticket and many of you should do this!![/b]
    same!! send tickets guys!

AND NO IS NOT FIXED! they only put back the old patch 1527=1529 without a rollback, so people still running around with their 5 iron necks at INN hostess ZzZz

For Majix : wtf exaggerated? LOL mate only in manes a guy dropped a IB EP and ROC !! a normal player for get that items need a lot more time....

Is not fair THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING, this fuked up servers!

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i dont want to disappoint u but... do u have any idea how many ppl who doesnt know forums or at least this forum, or who doesnt speak english at all, buy premium? seriously, ppl who want to protest are like...5% of the ppl who buy prem? probably 10%?

ppl already tryed this and didnt worked...

i dont want to disappoint u but... do u have any idea how many ppl who doesnt know forums or at least this forum, or who doesnt speak english at all, buy premium? seriously, ppl who want to protest are like...5% of the ppl who buy prem? probably 10%?

ppl already tryed this and didnt worked...[/b]
    Well, sorry to dissapoint you, but +50% of cwest are on this forums :P

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

cwest is not the whole ko baba ^_^

TheBloodyBeast

just spam customer support

i got BE and Red dragon amoult from DS xD

Banned

as far as i know > they deleted all those shits from inn / inventorys but those noobs havent did anythin with MAILED ITEMS. so who was "clever" enough, his shits become legit once again, by this old lame letter trick lol
    not my own experience, i know this from my good friend
    but if they will not do anythin, fuk this whole game, but iam afraid we cannot expect anythin like fast solution now, words like fast and solution not working for KO and k2 lol

Banned

ppl already tryed this and didnt worked...[/b]
    ko4life have 25.000 member registered... lets say only a 10% play and is active well 10% is 2500 user! and lets say only 50% of they have premiun... 1250 user!
    1250 user X 25usd a month = 31.250 usd a month... u think that they dont care? i think no.
    and remember that now many player buy platinum that is 35usd not 25

as far as i know > they deleted all those shits from inn / inventorys but those noobs havent did anythin with MAILED ITEMS. so who was "clever" enough, his shits become legit once again, by this old lame letter trick lol
    not my own experience, i know this from my good friend
    but if they will not do anythin, fuk this whole game, but iam afraid we cannot expect anythin like fast solution now, words like fast and solution not working for KO and k2 lol[/b]
    fail, if that's true my gems would have been wiped aswell, which didnt.

My only question is.. from what I've read, they were dropping items like priest impacts, iron bows, gold rings, belts of strength.. That really equates to a year worth of farming? Or were tyons fo real dropping like ammies of dex, iron necks, iron belts, rocs, etc? :\ Not that the K2 CS Reps know enough about the game to call you out on that, but personally I find that to be overly exaggerated.

Also, the fact that the notice posted about rollbacks that will take place somewhat negates the validity of your argument. But maybe it will help anyways.[/b]
    Lets just say, on carnac west, IN sold for 250m, normally 21 +, rof for 900m ( not any in server before ) and IB for 400.

p.s gems shouldnt be wiped as thats the drop and droprate k2 wanted it and we got it...

mrmagic2008

doesnt appear to mess up the market from what I can tell

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast