Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PREMIUM PROTEST !

This is a discussion on PREMIUM PROTEST ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you need bigger amount of people other then kolife most of ppl are turks in this game,there is no way ...
Page: 3

you need bigger amount of people other then kolife most of ppl are turks in this game,there is no way u can move their amount of money they get every month,with only ko4life,old times when we did it we had alot of ppl,my point is it wont go well.

joshy3

Honestly I think
    Everyone that wasnt able to farm there shit is pissed
    Everyone that did is just fine with it
    this guy prolly didnt farm
    :P

mrmagic2008

i farmed.... but the wrong mobs lol!!!!!
    wished i would have known about the rof/in/ib drops, wouldnt have wasted time trying to get shards from dts

aero

Honestly I think
    Everyone that wasnt able to farm there shit is pissed
    Everyone that did is just fine with it
    this guy prolly didnt farm
    :P[/b]
    I didnt get anything, even if I would, I still would have thought this is wrong.

Banned

No guys K2 is doing a lot to help this game. We should buy more premium and G1 credit.

as far as i know > they deleted all those shits from inn / inventorys but those noobs havent did anythin with MAILED ITEMS. so who was "clever" enough, his shits become legit once again, by this old lame letter trick lol
    not my own experience, i know this from my good friend
    but if they will not do anythin, fuk this whole game, but iam afraid we cannot expect anythin like fast solution now, words like fast and solution not working for KO and k2 lol[/b]
    ahh i was right~! i told every1 in the other topic to letter their stuff :P

I support you Thief
    Nice shit K2 they can rollback 5-6 h
    just lol

A guy I know got 5 Iron necks from stone golems, another 1 got 6 Iron necks from stone golems, over exaggerated? no.[/b]
    In half a year I earned enough on Girakon to net over 6 INs in value.. so I still find it exaggerated. But okay =] I agree that it should be rolled back in all, I'm just saying that being realistic when bartering for something might help. If the person reading the ticket senses that you are being overly dramatic in how you portray events, they may not sympathize with your points as much.

No guys K2 is doing a lot to help this game. We should buy more premium and G1 credit.[/b]
    LOL, how can you honestly tell me that you don't work for K2. I believe it was SillyHo that said it first, you are clearly an employee of K2...either that or you need to have your head examined.

On topic, I don't know how some of you can say that not buying premium won't fix anything. I can only assume that you were not playing this game in November of 2006. Don't any of you remember the "No Premium in November" protest? I know on Ares most clans changed their cape symbols protesting KOXP and the purchase of premium. It seemed that the KOXP archers were just going to take over the game until many people quit buying premium. Aren't you sick of the wall hacks and speed hacks yet?

Look at it this way, even if it's only a few clans that start the protest it's still a big revenue loss for K2. Lets say that an average clan has 30 people and between buying gold and platinum premium they average about $30 a month in premium. That's $900 right there, and if you get a few more clans on board it will start to add up quite quickly. And even if it's only a small percent of the people on this forum that wanted to participate in the protest, don't you think that would add up to around a hundred people or so? I think protesting in a way that K2 will understand, money loss, is the only way to get your voice heard.

I for one will never give K2 any amount of my money again. I am happy to say that I sold all my gear and only login once in a while on friends accounts, only because I have made some good friends in this game that I still enjoy talking to once in a while. There are many more people that have quit this game lately and that also adds up pretty fast. My personal protest is costing K2 over $400 a year.

Now I am by no means suggesting that any of you quit this game, I know it can be alot of fun. But I seriously think you should all consider a "No Premium" protest. It is the only way to get things done in this game. Honestly your support tickets will get you no where fast. Why would K2 care if you are upset if you keep paying them money???

If there's an big problem such as this one they can throw an maintance in immediatly.. Why cant they just ban some koxpers then? o_o

EndOfStory

LOL, how can you honestly tell me that you don't work for K2. I believe it was SillyHo that said it first, you are clearly an employee of K2...either that or you need to have your head examined.[/b]
    Lol atari,when i saw his post about Sahabi's problem,i thoufgt the same as you...but seeing him he continue this way,i have a feeling he is just playing "sarcastic hero"!If not...then,well..speechless lol :lol:

Greets

When will you understand playing USKO is a worth of time and money ?^^

aero

In half a year I earned enough on Girakon to net over 6 INs in value.. so I still find it exaggerated. But okay =] I agree that it should be rolled back in all, I'm just saying that being realistic when bartering for something might help. If the person reading the ticket senses that you are being overly dramatic in how you portray events, they may not sympathize with your points as much.[/b]
    Ya, you got that in 6 months by 24/7 merchanting, these guys got it by killing stone golems over a night... Thats not all, there were ROF's dropping from tyons and shards dropping from dts.

Vyper

Nah, he was someone's boy toy for six months...
    :lol:

Ya, you got that in 6 months by 24/7 merchanting, these guys got it by killing stone golems over a night... Thats not all, there were ROF's dropping from tyons and shards dropping from dts.[/b]

Banned

LOL, how can you honestly tell me that you don't work for K2. I believe it was SillyHo that said it first, you are clearly an employee of K2...either that or you need to have your head examined.

On topic, I don't know how some of you can say that not buying premium won't fix anything. I can only assume that you were not playing this game in November of 2006. Don't any of you remember the "No Premium in November" protest? I know on Ares most clans changed their cape symbols protesting KOXP and the purchase of premium. It seemed that the KOXP archers were just going to take over the game until many people quit buying premium. Aren't you sick of the wall hacks and speed hacks yet?

Look at it this way, even if it's only a few clans that start the protest it's still a big revenue loss for K2. Lets say that an average clan has 30 people and between buying gold and platinum premium they average about $30 a month in premium. That's $900 right there, and if you get a few more clans on board it will start to add up quite quickly. And even if it's only a small percent of the people on this forum that wanted to participate in the protest, don't you think that would add up to around a hundred people or so? I think protesting in a way that K2 will understand, money loss, is the only way to get your voice heard.

I for one will never give K2 any amount of my money again. I am happy to say that I sold all my gear and only login once in a while on friends accounts, only because I have made some good friends in this game that I still enjoy talking to once in a while. There are many more people that have quit this game lately and that also adds up pretty fast. My personal protest is costing K2 over $400 a year.

Now I am by no means suggesting that any of you quit this game, I know it can be alot of fun. But I seriously think you should all consider a "No Premium" protest. It is the only way to get things done in this game. Honestly your support tickets will get you no where fast. Why would K2 care if you are upset if you keep paying them money???[/b]
    Actually, K2 is doing everything in their power to fix KOXP. In fact, for a short period of time KOXP was no more. How is it their fault that people are comming up with new version of the cheats? Are you going to blame K2 for people's willingness to cheat? People cheat because they are cheaters, not because cheats exist. If they didn't cheat, there would be no KOXP. If you want to blame someone for "KOXP", blame the people who buy it. If noone bought KOXP, the creators would be less inclined to come up with new patches for it.

There is no revenue loss for K2. Ko4life comprises of less than 5 % of KO's total population. 90 % of those 5 % don't even buy premium. Revenue loss of .5 %? K2 probably wipes its ass with .5 % assuming everyone who buys premium takes your pointless plight seriously. How many times have people made these type of threads? Going back to ranking, I am assuming around 300-400 times. Has KO ever shut down? Nope

Please do keep writing your pointless life stories. They are fun to read.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast