Premium purchase

This is a discussion on Premium purchase within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How do I create a Pay by Cash account? Simply use the “Get Bronze” option on our website. Once there ...
Page: 1

BreastBoy

How do I create a Pay by Cash account?

Simply use the “Get Bronze” option on our website. Once there you will see an option to use PayByCash.com. When you arrive on the PayByCash.com site, simply fill out the subscription request form for Knight Online.. They will then process your registration request. NONE of the information you provide is EVER made available to ANY third parties. As soon as PayByCash.com receives and processes your payment, they will create your account and process your purchase. They can usually have you online shortly after you submit your registration and payment--generally within 15-30 minutes or less during our extended business hours of 9am - 10pm U.S. Eastern Time.

It says that I should just go to click and buy, and find the purchase method for knight online. I click on paybycash.com, go to all Available merchants
    http://www.paybycash.com/options/ava..._merchants.php

Do you see KnightOnline there? help me

dekoy

lol, gotta love k2 :|

BreastBoy

I cant use clickandbuy, since I dont have a credit card. but with paybycash you dont need one. its like 25 different payment methods. I can use paypal and such.
    But I cant do anything until I see knightonline on the avaviable merchant thingy.

Killosauruz

I bought (bronze) premmy with PayByCash this month, no problems at all. I used the function "Wallie-card" (only in Belgium and Netherlands) and it worked 100%.

BreastBoy

What payment should I choose? I only have a bank card.

gravedigga_bg

U really are confused "BreastBoy"

BreastBoy

I guess i am, fuck it. I hoped I would find a way to pay with my mobile. just delete this topic

for clickanfbuy u dont need cc i use my bank like paypal takes me 3-4 days to get my money on c&b then i can purchase it

one_way

i used money order sent monday still waiting for my prem

John778899

I think you have extra fees with PayByCash

for clickanfbuy u dont need cc i use my bank like paypal takes me 3-4 days to get my money on c&b then i can purchase it[/b]
    yep you DONT need a CredidCard for Clickandbuy.com simple add ur bank conto there setup a montly limit of money u can spend on ur C&B account and ur save from hacker to.

to note:
    if you pay less then 40$ It can take over 1month till they take the money from you

shelliebelly

i still preffer " Wallie Card " its 100% safe and 1 sec after your payment you can go log with premmy .

just waiting till we can buy gold premmy with wallieee