Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PREMIUM PURCHASE WARNING

This is a discussion on PREMIUM PURCHASE WARNING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you cant log your account, log another account and submit a ticket with your other account saying your main ...
Page: 2

if you cant log your account, log another account and submit a ticket with your other account saying your main account is this and that, give the info of your main account and say you want that option unchecked.

Banned

wow...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

They've always said about chargebacks / cancelled, but adding a renewing premium failing... If the payment fails, you don't get premium, that is what it SHOULD be. But they have it as Payment Fails -> No Premium -> Ban.

ArtOfFighters

its retarded..my paycheck often doesnt last me a month..(spendaholic ftl)

so if my bank account is empty, and recurring billing tries to charge me and it fails, i get banned?

umm..fuck that shit :|

UsedFromDiez

I smell a no premium in october coming on

mystical

I smell a no premium in october coming on [/b]
    ok so...u gots to think about this...does k2 give u premium before they recieve payment or after? if its after then what they are doing is illegal....they basically came up with this system to rip u off..just my words and my thoughts dont criticize me...but if your payment didnt go thru and they get ur acct suspeneded...will u still be paying for premium? im sure with this new recurring billing lots of players will have problems and some mite even get their accts terminated. now do u think its worth it? would u rather spend 1 min to purchase premium manually and uncheck the box or use their "recurring billing" and who knows get ur lvl 70+ acct terminated? dont forget u can always uncheck the box but u gotta keep track of the days u got left. dont wait till last day to uncheck it...its k2 we talkin about they doin their shits in mysterious ways. and also everything k2 says seems like its always comin out of their asses, instead of just saying ur acct will be disabled or deactivated until payment is recieved they say shit like suspended and terminated which only will give players fear and there wont be any point in having recurring billing cuz nobody will be using it.

I dont understand can sombody explain to me in simple english or dutch pls...

ty...

the_man_slayer

i unchecked the box but can i buy premium the regular way later on ?[/b]
    where is it?

ingame?

ArtOfFighters

where is it?

ingame?[/b]
    its in your MyKOL on the KO official forums i believe

I beleive this is a fancy way to say that if there is any trying to bug this or take advantage of this feature consequences will occur.

It looks like they will be giving a game card option in the future, new features the bigger and more popular this game will become.

if you cant log your account, log another account and submit a ticket with your other account saying your main account is this and that, give the info of your main account and say you want that option unchecked.[/b]
    That really works? 'Cos I can't login and I don't want that K2 charges me every month automatically..

the topic on main forum is locked ^_^

ps jamesjack a complete fukin douche

Zaria

Email this place. I don't care what they state in the TOS, as far as I am concerned, they are invading my privacy when they start charging me every month. If I am buying through click n buy, K2 has no right to charge me every month.

K2 PRIVACY
    and
    ESRB PRIVACY

STICKY PLEASE

Email this place. I don't care what they state in the TOS, as far as I am concerned, they are invading my privacy when they start charging me every month. If I am buying through click n buy, K2 has no right to charge me every month.

K2 PRIVACY
    and
    ESRB PRIVACY

STICKY PLEASE[/b]
    DId you saw the last comment? why did you bump it for...anyway you not gonne get ban if you buy prem , its old.

Zaria

Contacted click and buy also and their response is....

Thank you for contacting ClickandBuy and for your message.

You have established an Easy Collect Authorisation on your ClickandBuy account
    for purchases at the provider, K2 Network. If you wish to revoke the Easy
    Collect Authorization allowing the provider to automatically charge your
    ClickandBuy account for running subscriptions and single purchases, we kindly
    request that you login to your ClickandBuy account at www.clickandbuy.com and
    proceed with the following steps:

1. Select the tab TRANSACTIONS
    2. Select EASY COLLECT
    3. Choose the Easy Collect Authorization you wish to cancel and choose REVOKE

After the Easy Collect Authorization has been revoked, you will receive an
    email confirming the changes. Please keep in mind that the cancellation
    becomes effective 7 days following the day of cancellation.

Please select answer or reply when responding to this e-mail as opposed to
    sending a new e-mail as this will aid us in resolving your issue with more
    efficiency.

Best regards,

Your ClickandBuy Customer Care Team

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast