Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PREMIUM PURCHASE WARNING

This is a discussion on PREMIUM PURCHASE WARNING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The box should definitely default to unchecked, u can always check it if u want to have billing recur....
Page: 3

BigApple

The box should definitely default to unchecked, u can always check it if u want to have billing recur.

g-a-y

another reason to not play this game

Cadence96

Lol I had forgotten this and I had it checked...

However... this recurring thing is not the first time I see it. I don't understand what's the point of it. And why a letter must be sent to revoke the authorization.

theprodigy

it happened 2 me i had an account since well first days of ko and i dont use that email i dont have the email anymore the email account was terminated. then when we had 2 make new password shit i couldnt get email which fucked me in the first place but then i got prem and it was a debit card and prem ends no money 2 charge but i get prem still im like wtf????? 3 days later im banned. and i send from a diffrent account and i learn the hard way.

Redemption

Please "sign" my petition on the official forums if you'd like to see this rule changed. (please no swearing/griefing/etc I don't want the topic closed).

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=146815
    Nothing illegal about recurring billing, just they've done it in a shitty way which could get you banned/deleted.[/b]

lol closed b4 2nd page

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123