Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it!

This is a discussion on Premium purchase: warning! if you dont get the trina, dont ask it! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I bought gold premium for my char arenita. It came without a trina, so obviosly I sent a ticket ...
Page: 1

arenita

Well, I bought gold premium for my char arenita. It came without a trina, so obviosly I sent a ticket to k2 asking them to restore it. When k2 answered me, I was online and got dc from game. When I relogued, the trina was there on my inn, but my char was bugued!!!!!
    1) I got bugued all the items I was selling at dc moment, so they are now duplicated into my inn and inventory.
    2) The money I got from sells, was wiped, so I lost both items and coins.
    3) Some uniques (sealed and unsealed items) where deleted. GM asked me if I was duping (?¿?¿?¿) and I said: brother, my ss from felankor quest got deleted too...those items are 100% legal.

So I sent tons of tickets to k2, asking them to restore my uniques and clear my inventory but still waiting.... They told me to wait until finish investigation.... which means already passed almost 1 month and I cannot do a shit with my char.... and gold prem 100% wasted.

Las ticket I sent was to ask support to only delete the 6 inventory slots that are ocupied by bugued items, I didnt ask them to investigate further, I just wanna play... but got another predefined reply telling me to wait...

Contacted GMs online but, only 1 answered me, 1 staid argueing with a clanie cause he said a badword (??¡¿?¿?¿??¿???¿) and almost all of them block pms on events...

So if any of you get prem without trina: DONT CLAIM!
    You can have your char fucked in few seconds, and a hole life to get it fixed

arko

Well, I bought gold premium for my char arenita. It came without a trina, so obviosly I sent a ticket to k2 asking them to restore it. When k2 answered me, I was online and got dc from game. When I relogued, the trina was there on my inn, but my char was bugued!!!!!
    1) I got bugued all the items I was selling at dc moment, so they are now duplicated into my inn and inventory.
    2) The money I got from sells, was wiped, so I lost both items and coins.
    3) Some uniques (sealed and unsealed items) where deleted. GM asked me if I was duping (?¿?¿?¿) and I said: brother, my ss from felankor quest got deleted too...those items are 100% legal.

So I sent tons of tickets to k2, asking them to restore my uniques and clear my inventory but still waiting.... They told me to wait until finish investigation.... which means already passed almost 1 month and I cannot do a shit with my char.... and gold prem 100% wasted.

Las ticket I sent was to ask support to only delete the 6 inventory slots that are ocupied by bugued items, I didnt ask them to investigate further, I just wanna play... but got another predefined reply telling me to wait...

Contacted GMs online but, only 1 answered me, 1 staid argueing with a clanie cause he said a badword (??¡¿?¿?¿??¿???¿) and almost all of them block pms on events...

So if any of you get prem without trina: DONT CLAIM!
    You can have your char fucked in few seconds, and a hole life to get it fixed[/b]
    I claimed just yesterday

everything worked fine, stuck the trina in my inn used it up
    no biggie :S

mayb you are unlucky =/

arenita

yeah, maybe was cause I was online...dont know, but still unfair and unfixed

yeah, maybe was cause I was online...dont know, but still unfair and unfixed[/b]

wow you figured one of the many ways to dupe, gj

well i hope all your shit gets figured out and gl,, merry x mass

Jay

bought gold today, fortunatly got my trina n got a gold bar from mystery item :P lucky lucky

arenita

If thats a new way to dupe, I dont really want to know!
    cause all my char is **** now, and my uniques deleted, so is not really efective!

same thing happened to a clannie

he got trina but lost coins from his inn

swishersticks

Well look at it this way. If k2 really would have investigated in the first place. Then they would have noticed multiple IP'S on your character. So this would inform them of sharing. So this would say, "she does not get customer support so no trina". If this would have happend then you would still be playing all good except losing 1 trina. Now if you would have been a honest KO player and not sent a support ticket just for the fact you know you are breaking TOS. Then like i said everything would be going smooth but a lose of a trina.

I think k2 should do that with all lvl 80 characters and start actually "lighten" up the load on there part with CS

ooo

same thing happened to a clannie

he got trina but lost coins from his inn[/b]
    i had the reverse. i spent 300m buying upgradable uniques on girakon, burned them all. then i merchant and sold a few items. then boom, dced and got rolled back with all the coins i spent + the items i sold. really made my day that evening

its the old gm roll back bug when injecting items into account, i dont know if many have notice that, but it happen to me 2 times already...and both time really nice for me

theprodigy

k2 finds a way 2 fuck any1 atleast 1 time before they quit.

arenita

SwisherSticks what the hell are u talking about?
    Im 1000% fair player, not braking any tos or what?
    Everyone at ares know me... so please dont start making a big deal where is not suposed to be. K2 bugued my account injecting an item I deserve, since it comes with the premium I paid. So its 100% entirely their fault.
    Dont add extra information that is incorrect please, cause is not the case.

swishersticks

Everyone at ares know me... so please dont start making a big deal where is not suposed to be. K2 bugued my account injecting an item I deserve, since it comes with the premium I paid. So its 100% entirely their fault.
    Dont add extra information that is incorrect please, cause is not the case.[/b]
    You know in your mind you shared your account with turks

So dont lie.

If k2 would have done there job then you shouldnt have gotten support witch means your character would only lose a trina. big whoop. Now your here lieing about how you "didnt" break TOS.

Dont add extra information that is incorrect please, cause is not the case.[/b]

same thing happend to me and my friend when we bought silver premy.

we got the trinas like 2 weeks later

arko

i got my Trina, they gave it to me in the INN but i never recieved my mystery gift?

in what form does it come in? mayb it did i just duno where to look? shouldn&#39;t it b in mail? or is it an Icon which says mystery item < =O

arenita

I think that u have a big hate in your heart...
    And also, you are confused and mixing things.....
    but, mark me please where does it say that if I shared an account with someone in the past, I wont get my trina when I buy my prem and I dont have the right to claim for what I pay.
    Dont try to be the lawyer here, you dont have the truth.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast